Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28655

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    I think he said a lack of line movement and from my own experience of watching the line movements, when there isn't one for smallish lines like tonight's line of -3, it looked to me like the favorites cover more than the underdogs.

Based on Sports Insights' figures, 63% of public is on the Giants and yet the line never moved per SBR as it opened at -3 and closed at -3.

But then, Scoresandodds.com says it opened at -2.5, which usually means the 49ers are not good enough to beat the Giants by even a field goal. Scoresandodds.com also says the Vegas lines opened at -2.5, so I don't know which is the true opening line as it matters to me quite a bit in deciding who to take.

My only question is that the ticket he posted didn't appear to be anything like the ones any of the sports books in Las Vegas, so I can only guess it's from an online sports book. How many online books do you know that allows over $5,000 maximum on a football side besides Pinnacle?

I had a Pinnacle account over 15 years ago and they let me bet up to $15,000 on a side, which I did only once and lost. That same damn team I took and lost on then went on a 12+ ATS cover streak. I will NEVER forget that as I could have made TONS if I had waited just one game as I am a streak bettor.

I have been riding the Saints and I don't foresee them losing for a while barring any major injuries.
    Right DJK..... I have been with had a payed line service for 4 years.... I watched the line/tickets sold on this game today...
    and yes 49ers had a one way movement in their favor all day.....but damn that's just one thing a guy has to check …..both teams have no winning history...ends right there for me to pick a side...I have friends and family in San Fran area...
    hope they win..

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath for that answer. Not to be rude but where I place my bets is irrelevant to other people.
    😂😂😂😂

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

1st half played as expected. Shanahan keeping Nick in comfortable situations. Should be a good second half.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

This idiots get a penalty almost every play. Looks like Giants going to win.

Outsider626

Good win Giants. 49ers collapsed

iBetSo

Gonna be a close one. Atleast it’s a good game to watch. Always value in that.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Gonna be a close one. Atleast it’s a good game to watch. Always value in that.
    lets be honest if you have 12k on this game.. youre sweating bullets

Outsider626

I swear this idiots want to lose. Penalty again.

iBetSo

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    No one wants to lose a bet. But I won’t lose any sleep tonight.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    Right on. If I had this amount on the game I wouldn't care how good the game is to watch

Outsider626

Again flag. O my god aaaxaxaxaxax

iBetSo

If you get uncomfortable during a bet you’re betting too much. Good bets are determined prior to the outcome. Can’t be results oriented. I’m fine with the play regardless of outcome.

Outsider626

As I said Giants win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dead

Fuk

Outsider626

This idiots wanted to lose badly with all those penalties. Nice job.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

If you get uncomfortable during a bet you’re betting too much. Good bets are determined prior to the outcome. Can’t be results oriented. I’m fine with the play regardless of outcome.
    lol. no one on this site comfortably bets 12k on a game.. go back to where you were hiding from
    Last edited by lonegambler23; 11-12-18 at 10:20 PM.

iBetSo

It’s still been a profitable weekend of football. 1 game isn’t a deal breaker. I’m glad what I bet worries you though.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

refs playing hard for the Giants tonight

Outsider626

49ers had like 20 penalties. No wonder they suck.

iBetSo

Hopefully I can become the new auto fade of the forum.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

As weird as it sounds I think you were screwed either way, if 49ers hit walkoff touchdown with no time remaining Kyle I believe would’ve been smart enough to kneel instead of attempt a PAT and risk a block returned for 2
    Points Awarded:

ddittie gave ans61201 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28655

shit-show was pretty good down to the end tho............pile of cash up in smoke.....

iBetSo

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    shit-show was pretty good down to the end tho............pile of cash up in smoke.....
    Depends how you see it. Had a few other slightly smaller size bets for this week of football that went my way. So as a whole my weekly profit just took a hit. As a season I’m doing well.

Every bet won’t win.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Depends how you see it. Had a few other slightly smaller size bets for this week of football that went my way. So as a whole my weekly profit just took a hit. As a season I’m doing well.

Every bet won’t win.
    Bulshitt followed by more bullshit topped with
    more bullshitt.

Really so hard to say lost this one will
    get the next one.

Of course all your other non posted plays
    won making you a winner this week following
    a plus 12k single bet loss..

Who are you fukkinnn kidding but yourself.

Although your last 4 words are true.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-13-18 at 12:49 AM.

tokyotuna
    tokyotuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Better luck next time dude

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    refs playing hard for the Giants tonight
    Absolutely ^^^ THIS ^^^. 49ers can't even get ref's home field advantage. That's so sad.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    49ers had like 20 penalties. No wonder they suck.
    Those pass interference penalties were joke. Even the ESPN folks after the game said so.

I guess the umps who called those penalties had their family members on the Giants. That's so sad.

iBetSo

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Bulshitt followed by more bullshit topped with
    more bullshitt.

Really so hard to say lost this one will
    get the next one.

Of course all your other non posted plays
    won making you a winner this week following
    a plus 12k single bet loss..

Who are you fukkinnn kidding but yourself.

Although your last 4 words are true.

I'm not going to make a habit of this. However, being new I'll put a little time into building some type of credibility with the forum. The negativity though is amazing. Especially when I am the only one affected.

https://imgur.com/a/dcCElQ1
    https://imgur.com/a/Anjnfbh
    https://imgur.com/a/KjrIuTz
    https://imgur.com/a/V0ONmXd
    https://imgur.com/a/UU0Pcl1
    https://imgur.com/a/1aOFF6D
    https://imgur.com/a/rfXfMf0
    https://imgur.com/a/7HBtKtT

There are quite a few of my bets from this weekend. Now I'm not claiming I only win, just that I do bet higher limits and to say 12k wiped out my week is incorrect. Nothing to go on but what I say. However, Saturday was 11-2 and Sunday was 9-6.

I win some, I lose some. Just like everyone else. I'll continue to post some plays. I'll continue to prove my plays if requested.

I have a play coming for Wednesday. Tail or Fade. But my plays are always real. The amount really doesn't mean too much. But I'll keep posting plays for how much just to keep everyone entertained.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-13-18 at 12:49 AM.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not going to make a habit of this. However, being new I'll put a little time into building some type of credibility with the forum. The negativity though is amazing. Especially when I am the only one affected.

https://imgur.com/a/dcCElQ1
    https://imgur.com/a/Anjnfbh
    https://imgur.com/a/KjrIuTz
    https://imgur.com/a/V0ONmXd
    https://imgur.com/a/UU0Pcl1
    https://imgur.com/a/1aOFF6D
    https://imgur.com/a/rfXfMf0
    https://imgur.com/a/7HBtKtT

There are quite a few of my bets from this weekend. Now I'm not claiming I only win, just that I do bet higher limits and to say 12k wiped out my week is incorrect. Nothing to go on but what I say. However, Saturday was 11-2 and Sunday was 9-6.

I win some, I lose some. Just like everyone else. I'll continue to post some plays. I'll continue to prove my plays if requested.

I have a play coming for Wednesday. Tail or Fade. But my plays are always real. The amount really doesn't mean too much. But I'll keep posting plays for how much just to keep everyone entertained.
    I had all of them except Clemson and Washington State in my money-line parlay which I easily won. If I bet in the amounts you have, then I would have easily won in tens thousands but that's just wishful thinking.

I believe in picking the straight up winners as they seem to win ATS more often than not, but taking mostly favorites like you have on those tickets could come to bite you. That's just my two cents.

iBetSo

I play mostly favorites against the spread. I play road underdogs with points when I believe that they are the outright better team.

Occasionally I will play ML dogs. However Vegas is usually correct with who is better. So when I disagree taking the points provides a buffer zone for whatever they know that I don’t.

It’s an approach I find success with. And I will have a play Wednesday that falls in the second category.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Even though I believe in taking just about all HOME teams for the college football games, I went against my own rule and took the following teams for a 3 team teaser. I do this only on teasers where I try to take the better teams as it's nothing but HOME teams for the ML parlays.

Western Michigan -1.5
    Buffalo +7.5
    Miami Ohio +12.5

The payout odd is +170.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I play mostly favorites against the spread. I play road underdogs with points when I believe that they are the outright better team.

Occasionally I will play ML dogs. However Vegas is usually correct with who is better. So when I disagree taking the points provides a buffer zone for whatever they know that I don’t.

It’s an approach I find success with. And I will have a play Wednesday that falls in the second category.
    Well, it looks like I found someone to tail if you do post more of your picks.

"whatever they know that I don't" <- I agree 100% as I see some line moves that just puzzles me as the books seem to beg the public to bet one way, the losing way. I bet the other way on those without knowing anything about the teams and I am actually doing pretty decent.

You need to keep in mind one thing though. I believe in the SBR jinx factor, where when you start posting picks on here, you could go south with your winnings. I have no clue why it's like that, but if I post here then I start losing. I stop and focus on my picks, I start winning again.

I know what could be the cause of it. When I win and win big, I feel great and want to share the picks, but that's when your picks are bound to go south as it's not easy to win consistently all the time.

Well, I hope you continue to win and win BIG, and perhaps you make believers out of the folks on here.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Even though I believe in taking just about all HOME teams for the college football games, I went against my own rule and took the following teams for a 3 team teaser. I do this only on teasers where I try to take the better teams as it's nothing but HOME teams for the ML parlays.

Western Michigan -1.5
    Buffalo +7.5
    Miami Ohio +12.5

The payout odd is +170.
    I have to protect myself against the line move flip even though I strongly believe Buffalo should win the game straight up, so the same teaser except Ohio +4.

Western Michigan -1.5
    Ohio +4
    Miami Ohio +12.5

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I have to protect myself against the line move flip even though I strongly believe Buffalo should win the game straight up, so the same teaser except Ohio +4.

Western Michigan -1.5
    Ohio +4
    Miami Ohio +12.5

Screw it. I know when I made a mistake taking the away teams in college football especially with Western Michigan pulling that 2 point conversation crap and not even close to making it.

Double down with the remaining two picks with both home teams on a 2-team teaser.

Ohio +4
    Northern Illinois -0.5

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Screw it. I know when I made a mistake taking the away teams in college football especially with Western Michigan pulling that 2 point conversation crap and not even close to making it.

Double down with the remaining two picks with both home teams on a 2-team teaser.

Ohio +4
    Northern Illinois -0.5
    Dang it. Miami Ohio needs the next 2 games to make the bowl where as Northern Illinois has nothing to gain for winning the game.

Can't freaking make up my mind!!!

One more freaking teaser with Ohio +4 and Miami Ohio +12.5 for the same amount as the previous bet. If I get lucky, then Miami Ohio will lose by 12 or less.

First 12