ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Everyone already said it- rule changes, nobody cares to play defense, regular season too long and meaningless, analytics showing you should either shoot a three or dunk, etc.

Call me crazy but I’ll take a slugfest 47-45 Virginia/Syracuse game any day over nba. I don’t care that the players have a fraction of the nba skill, it’s still very high level ball relatively speaking. At least the players care and the arena is going bananas creating excitement
    NBA would be bankrupt according 2 you - lol at virgina? Let’s watch a bunch of guys that can’t score and drain the shot clock ? Adam silver wouldn’t allow that BS in the NBA- terrible product for consumers 2 watch -

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    Everybody says that they play no defense in the Association which is partly to blame but lets give credit where credit is due it seems like shooting is better across the league especially from 3 which has changed the game.
    Actually no,

3pt % is lower than 10 years ago.
    fg% is lower than 20 years ago.

Just taking more and more shots especially 3's, almost 3x more 3 pointers taken.

No one is shooting anything better overall....can't even shoot ft's better either.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    NBA would be bankrupt according 2 you - lol at virgina? Let’s watch a bunch of guys that can’t score and drain the shot clock ? Adam silver wouldn’t allow that BS in the NBA- terrible product for consumers 2 watch -
    I didn’t say I’d like the nba to be played that way, just saying i prefer even the “bad product” college games over the nba. At some point you cater too much to the “product” and the game is drastically different, you’re seeing it in today’s nfl and nba imo

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I didn’t say I’d like the nba to be played that way, just saying i prefer even the “bad product” college games over the nba. At some point you cater too much to the “product” and the game is drastically different, you’re seeing it in today’s nfl and nba imo
    Almost every team in the NBA is pushing now - that means more shots - equal more points - doesn’t mean bad defense

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

And u can thank kd and the warriors for this mess

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I agree with ya banker. Especially in a game where scoring is a given, like basketball. A good block, or good D, is fun to watch
    I don’t really give a rip bout nba anyways, imo it always been crap regular season. Don’t get me wrong the playoffs are generally great but when you have a system where virtually every team makes it and so many games are played w so much nightly travel of course you not gonna get the quality of product on a nightly basis.

NFL on the other hand they have legislated out defense, if they had it their way every game be 40-40 so all the fantasy dorks be happy (don’t get me wrong I’m a fantasy dork too, I just don’t need every player putting up massive point totals to enjoy it!). They have taken a game i have loved since the minute they let a kid w anger issues get on the field and unleash that anger in a healthy way!! And totally raped it! Not even close to the game it was I grew up playing, we have nba and soccer for those who like flashy pussies running around showing off! Football supposed to be a war of physicality where the strongest and toughest willed succeed, now it 7 on 7 flag football to a extent and it will be when it all said and done. Makes me vomit!! lol. “Get off my lawn you damn kids!!”.

First 12