Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Walton seems like the perfect coach for LeBron, a push over, that way LeBron can actually coach the team.
    If you think Luke is a push over then you are nuts. Don't let the laid back attitude fool you, he is super competitive. LeBron will love playing for him. Luke's best friend is Richard Jefferson who is tight with LeBron.

Lonzo at this point in his career isn't a good fit with LeBron. Getting traded to Spurs as part of Leonard deal wouldn't be the worst thing for him. Out of the intense LA spotlight he could develop his shot, which is really his only major weakness. He is an elite passer, a very good rebounder for a pg and a good defender.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lance Stephenson and McGee are good pick ups.. Both can play solid defense.. Big men McGee and Lopez will work well as a one two punch...

I like it!!! Shaq'n the fool likes it..http://www.knbr.com/2018/07/02/javal...g-with-lakers/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-james-signing

You should stop posting about hoops after you said Kyle Korver is as good as Klay Thompson. Now thinking Javal and Lance are good pickups....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

^^^Stevenson played hard defense against Lebron in the these last playoffs.. I know Lebron is happy to play with him...

McGee showed up also for the Warriors in the playoffs.. Finals he played solid ball which was surprising to see..

Gritters I know these 2 guys aren't world beaters but they are decent pick ups as far as roll players are concerned.. Both will produce coming off the bench...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i was wondering about putting an OVER on cavallier's wins this year.... kevin love, in his minnesota form in today's eastern conference, should be worth a minimum number of wins. hood if re-signed, korver, nance, clarkson are minimally decent core to add to KL.. TT is terrible. and they can't get rid of him. and i assume sexton is too young to make significant contribution... not sure what happens to JR Smith. but he might be ok with a bigger role.........
    I'M TALKING ABOUT BEATING SOME REALLY LOW WIN TOTAL.................. really goes to show how bad cleveland's core was the first time around
    I'm a huge Cav homer and this is a bad bet, however how low the win total. The Cavs HAVE to lose in order to keep their 2019 draft pick. Love will not be with the team after the trade deadline. This is Love, JR, TT, Korver and Hills last year in Cleveland.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm a huge Cav homer and this is a bad bet, however how low the win total. The Cavs HAVE to lose in order to keep their 2019 draft pick. Love will not be with the team after the trade deadline. This is Love, JR, TT, Korver and Hills last year in Cleveland.
    East isn’t that great tho fella

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why are the lakers signing all these bums

mcghee
    pope
    lance stephenson

lakers are going to be lucky to be a 7 seed this year
    Yeah I don't really like these moves at all. The pieces don't fit. The roster he has around him is as bad as Cleveland, probably even worse. Why not just triple team him and let rondo shoot

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

About meow

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    East isn’t that great tho fella
    The East is most likely not as bad as some of the West cellar dwellers.

Gilbert will probably try and have them play all out for the first month, then shut it down and play for the draft pick unless Kevin Love becomes some type of superstar and leads the team to epic wins early. I don't see it. This looks like a tank mode the next 2 years.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Luke Walton: "I feel like have a great relationship with management and feel like I'm not going anywhere."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ball will stay

James a coach killer
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Luke will be fired by Christmas.

ikid2groove415

They are not the reason for the Lakers losing -

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Sources: After a winless two-game trip, Magic Johnson's meeting with Luke Walton on Tuesday reverberated throughout the Lakers organization. The pressure's on the coach to win sooner than later.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ball will stay

James a coach killer
    Magic Johnson is also a joke-

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Sources: After a winless two-game trip, Magic Johnson's meeting with Luke Walton on Tuesday reverberated throughout the Lakers organization. The pressure's on the coach to win sooner than later.
    KLC, Lebron may be on the down-side. Laker team looks awfully over-rated right now.

First 12