2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yep the ft % is crazy doesnt seem real. That type thing though I see as an anomaly. Ft line doesnt change He shot 67% in college which isnt good either but way better than 45%, shot 80% last year in high school. I think the shooting woes are from added pressure resulting from the attention received because of his dad, I could be wrong though.
    Oh I agree it can and absolutely should improve, not sure how anyone could shoot them that badly? Had to be in his head. Even his ugly jumper should get better if he works at it. Shooting is just repetition to a extent, by far easiest part of your game to improve on. Can't really teach athletic ability (not saying lonzo a great athlete, he clearly not), size, or court vision..

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Harry doesn't like lonzo. Lonzo will make me bump all of Harry the haters threads in a few years.
    This thread is a bump, LB. All you kool aid drinkers started the season off saying Lonzo would be league MVP.

Lavar and Co. are the Kardashians 2.0. All sizzle, no steak.

45% from the stripe....??!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    This thread is a bump, LB. All you kool aid drinkers started the season off saying Lonzo would be league MVP.

Lavar and Co. are the Kardashians 2.0. All sizzle, no steak.

45% from the stripe....??!!!!
    If you hate the father shouldnt take it out on the kid Harry especially since he's a likable kid.

First 12