cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    You can enter into a lottery for a chance to win the right to buy tickets to the Masters. You create an online account and then they will email you when you can fill out an application to be entered into the lottery for next year.

http://www.augusta.com/masters/faq
    i just filled it out few secs ago maybe i will get lucky and get picked for 2019 masters, dealer said took him 6 or 7 tries

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i just filled it out few secs ago maybe i will get lucky and get picked for 2019 masters, dealer said took him 6 or 7 tries
    I used to enter a lottery every year the NFL offered for the Super Bowl. There you had to submit a letter with your info and submit it via Certified Mail, but gave up a couple years ago after years of no luck (they only sell 500 tickets per year using this method). This year in Minnesota, they discontinued the lottery opting to give away the 500 tickets instead to "worthy individuals" like local youth football league coaches and "true fans" (however they decided that).

Hoping I have better luck with the Masters next year or sometime down the line since I've heard many people say it's something you won't regret attending.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 04-08-18 at 02:44 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I used to enter a lottery every year the NFL offered for the Super Bowl. There you had to submit a letter with your info and submit it via Certified Mail, but gave up a couple years ago after years of no luck (they only sell 500 tickets per year using this method). This year in Minnesota, they discontinued the lottery opting to give away the 500 tickets instead to "worthy individuals" like local youth football league coaches and "true fans" (however they decided that).

Hoping I have better luck with the Masters next year or sometime down the line since I've heard many people say it's something you won't regret attending.
    one guy at the table who said he's been a few times told me i have to go it's an experience need to see, i'm a pretty big golf fan so i hope to make it one year along with playing the main event wsop

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

You can enter into a lottery for a chance to win the right to buy tickets to the Masters. You create an online account and then they will email you when you can fill out an application to be entered into the lottery for next year.

http://www.augusta.com/masters/faq
    This is really good info, somehow the wife & me missed signing up for this lottery last year, but we'd tried it every year prior . We've never got lucky enough to get tickets this way yet. The gallery was huge this year on Thursday, I heard a couple different people say that they thought The Masters were allowing more tickets/badges to become available. But it only takes a few minutes, very simple to sign up. Everyone should take a minute and give it a shot. 1 lottery entry per address.

First 12