HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

For the uninformed our Defense spending has doubled since 2011...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Tough debating with him Grits. He is allergic to facts but thinks everything Trump spits out is factual lol. That one blowjob by Clinton open up the door for these idiots to be manipulated. If Gore was president we wouldn't even be talking about that huge waste of money that is called the Iraq war these right wing pieces of shit lied us into, which also caused this 20 trillion dollar debt to soar and counting.
    Didn't us intelligence tell the bush administration that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    A fact is you are too much of a pussy to join the military.

Can you post any actual facts that military got weak under Obama or are you just going to regurgitate the shit Trump and Fox news drop in your feeble mind?
    That's me in my new Avatar picture.. 6'5 240.. No pussy here pal.. Take it easy when profiling my man hood..

I was to busy building my future to join the military back in the day, I did try to become a cop though, got denied only because I was not a minority at the time. I'll go to battle.. I'm not afraid to die either as I almost welcome it and look forward to seeing what's next in the after life. No fear here pal....

I don't want to take another mans life though, that's something I am trying to avoid in my life time.. So far so good. "Though shall not kill" means something to me...

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's me in my new Avatar picture.. 6'5 240.. No pussy here pal.. Take it easy when profiling my man hood pal.. I was to busy to join the military back in the day, I did try to become a cop though, got denied only because I was not a minority at the time. I'll go to battle.. I'm not afraid to die either as I almost welcome it and look forward to seeing what's next in the after life. No fear here pal....
    A cop who seeks out death
    Awesome

Did you put that on the application, Francis????

HockeyRocks

That's me in my new Avatar picture.. 6'5 240.. No pussy here pal.. Take it easy when profiling my man hood..

I was to busy building my future to join the military back in the day, I did try to become a cop though, got denied only because I was not a minority at the time. I'll go to battle.. I'm not afraid to die either as I almost welcome it and look forward to seeing what's next in the after life. No fear here pal....
    In 2017 the U.S spent 611B on Defense...Follow this:
    China.............. 215B
    Russia..............69B
    S.A...................63B
    India.................55B
    France...............55B
    UK....................48B
    Japan.................46B
    Germany............41B

We outspent 8 other countries combined.....If you think our Military needs more, you are welcome to send them an extra ck anytime..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    A cop who seeks out death
    Awesome

Did you put that on the application, Francis????
    Seek out death? What? I don't seek it out, just not afraid to die, love my life. Very happy man today.. No complaints at all..

No I didn't mention that on my application and didn't feel like that then.. At 49 years of age now I just know what's up and don't fear death.. It will happen in time and I can't stop that..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    In 2017 the U.S spent 611B on Defense...Follow this:
    China.............. 215B
    Russia..............69B
    S.A...................63B
    India.................55B
    France...............55B
    UK....................48B
    Japan.................46B
    Germany............41B

We outspent 8 other countries combined.....If you think our Military needs more, you are welcome to send them an extra ck anytime..
    Democrats and even the Wall Street liberal news paper admits to a depleted military.. Google it man!!!! We need to stay strong!!

Here is a link here... https://www.wsj.com/articles/congres...ary-1497998943

HockeyRocks

Democrats and even the Wall Street liberal news paper admits to a depleted military.. Google it man!!!! We need to stay strong!!

Here is a link here... https://www.wsj.com/articles/congres...ary-1497998943
    Unlike you, i am very well informed about current events, no need to Google anything......Now send your ck. TODAY...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Unlike you, i am very well informed about current events, no need to Google anything......Now send your ck. TODAY...
    How are you more informed then our military leaders? Lol...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama doubled our National deficit.. From 10 trillion to 20 trill during his 8 years in office.. Both Democrats and Republicans like to spend and both parties need to vote in favor of the latest Budget bill to pass..

I don't like any of it.. It's like maxing out your ************... Stuff needs to be fixed though, like the infrastructure and Military might.. We also just poured a ton of money into the Houston hurricane relief..
    National debt was $19,573,444,713,936.79 at the end of 2016.........

National debt added under Trump at the end 2017 was $671,455,302,116.72
    bringing total national debt to $20,244,900,016,053.51...........

Live national debt is at 20.6 trillion.............

The national debt will NEVER EVER decrease again no matter who's at the helm.......

In fact he last time there was a decrease in National debt was in 1957 under Eisenhower.........

National debt should never be a political talking point as every POTUS since Eisenhower
    has FAILED to decrease National debt.........

It makes me laugh when people actually believe they have some sort of say on what tax
    and
    forever in federal debt loans & money gets spent on...........

You're getting raped on both sides of the barrel.........

Bout all you or anyone else can do is assume the position,fact...........

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

I want to watch a big big parade

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    National debt was $19,573,444,713,936.79 at the end of 2016.........

National debt added under Trump at the end 2017 was $671,455,302,116.72
    bringing total national debt to $20,244,900,016,053.51...........

Live national debt is at 20.6 trillion.............

The national debt will NEVER EVER decrease again no matter who's at the helm.......

In fact he last time there was a decrease in National debt was in 1957 under Eisenhower.........

National debt should never be a political talking point as every POTUS since Eisenhower
    has FAILED to decrease National debt.........

It makes me laugh when people actually believe they have some sort of say on what tax
    and
    forever in federal debt loans & money gets spent on...........

You're getting raped on both sides of the barrel.........

Bout all you or anyone else can do is assume the position,fact...........
    Both parties have to vote in the budgets year to years.. Both parties have their wants and needs to be met to help their personal political survival. That costs money... In the end to pass a budget for both parties it's gonna send us farther in debt each and every time...

The only way to decrease the debt is to get enough House and Senate one sided party votes to only pass one parties wants and needs.. That might to begin to start to reduce the National Deficit as I see it.. It's ugly no matter which way you spin it in the future... ...

USA I agree isn't getting out of debt or reducing it anytime soon.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Didn't us intelligence tell the bush administration that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?
    Laker Paul O’Neil who worked for Bush said that Bush and Cheney were planning to go into Iraq even before they won aka stole the election. O’Neil also worked under Ford and Nixon. Everyone that told Bush and Cheney this was a bad idea got canned. Heck they even outed one of our very own CIA agents because her husband came back from an assignment and said not to go into Iraq. I’m not sure Trump could do anything as low as what these two pricks did but give it time. Heck McConnel came out and said Trump will sign anything if u put it in front of him.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Stick around u will hear some doozies from ole Jibbers.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

George W. Bush. Second greatest President only behind number 1 Donald Trump. I love these liberal babies still crying.

maggiethebestdog

So we are all agreed. A compromise.
    A military parade with only gay and transgender troops, tanks, guns and musical instruments. We can have the American flag fly along side the Rainbow flag. Everyone wins. You are welcome. I solve problems.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A military parade with only gay and transgender troops, tanks, guns and musical instruments. We can have the American flag fly along side the Rainbow flag. Everyone wins. You are welcome. I solve problems.
    Transgenders would love that but only after they get their expensive sex operations paid for by our military and tax dollars.. Lol..

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Stick around u will hear some doozies from ole Jibbers.
    Don't know this Jibber dude, however, he needs to send ANY gambling profits to our Military to pay for more AF jets that many politicians have said are unneeded and a waste of money..

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I did try to become a cop though, got denied only because I was not a minority at the time.
    lol
    when will this oppression of whitey finally end?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    lol
    when will this oppression of whitey finally end?
    Whites do get discriminated against, especially in the Sanctuary States where we have become the minority now.. Got illegal Mexicans that can't speak English? Speaking Spanish is mandatory now in California practically for getting jobs.. ... Calimexico.....

I may protest.. Whites are people too..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Jibby getting buried by actual facts and not nonsense spewed by his boys hannity and baldy trump.

Nice pose in your avatar. Be careful or dlowilly will ask you to be his valentine.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Why even argue with these liberal fkin nutz, they wont be happy till there is a tranny bathroom in every church,store,school and public and private place in the world. The next thing they will want is that every gay couple will get to have there choice of every normal couples second born kid,because its not fair that they cant have there own. What a fkin world

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Jibby getting buried by actual facts and not nonsense spewed by his boys hannity and baldy trump.

Nice pose in your avatar. Be careful or dlowilly will ask you to be his valentine.
    Ya think I'm getting buried Grits, come on man, I don't get buried... I don't think so pal. I live in So Cal.. Bean central. I'm living it and know exactly what I'm talking about.. CNN and MSNBC and all those gay news anchors you watch are the ones feeding you all the lies and garbage..

Had to strike a pose in that one for the ladies.. Match.com picture when I feel like dating. Figured you homo's need to know what I look like..

Big ole Italian beach bum, retired and living the life that works out like crazy and even juices.. I still have mad squabbles in my late 40's, don't mess with me Gritters I'll come find ya and pound ya into tomorrow Rock.. Then I'll buy you a drink after and call it a day..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-13-18 at 03:12 PM.

maggiethebestdog

Ya think I'm getting buried Grits, come on man, I don't get buried... I don't think so pal. I live in So Cal.. Bean central. I'm living it and know exactly what I'm talking about.. CNN and MSNBC and all those gay news anchors you watch are the ones feeding you all the lies and garbage..

Had to strike a pose in that one for the ladies.. Match.com picture when I feel like dating. Figured you homo's need to know what I look like..

Big ole Italian beach bum, retired and living the life that works out like crazy and even juices.. I still have mad squabbles in my late 40's, don't mess with me Gritters I'll come find ya and pound ya into tomorrow Rock.. Then I'll buy you a drink after and call it a day..

You took a photo of yourself like that and are calling other guys homos????? A picture of 2 guys butt fukking would be less gay

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You took a photo of yourself like that and are calling other guys homos????? A picture of 2 guys butt fukking would be less gay
    Ya think? I'll remove as soon as I find the right Avatar picture.... Maybe it is a little fruity since most of us are dudes looking in.. What ever, I don't give a rats ass and never did. I'll dump it...

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Jibbby you crack me up man. Wtf are you doing living in Santa Monica with these political views? You must be driven crazy every fukkin day between the queers, day laborers and Hasidic Jews running around everywhere

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jibbby you crack me up man. Wtf are you doing living in Santa Monica with these political views? You must be driven crazy every fukkin day between the queers, day laborers and Hasidic Jews running around everywhere
    Certainly a fish out of water here politically speaking. It's not easy Sharpie trust me..

Those Hasidic Jews are breeding like rabbits and taking over Hollywood.. That's a trip!!! Each family has like 10 kids I swear.. You see them all walking in groups with a million kids every where on Saturdays in their dress up.. Even my normal Jewish friends avoid them like the plague..

Chicks are ugly and dudes are weird as hell looking dressed up like that every day.. I don't get it???? They stick with their own kind I can tell you that.. Sneaky self absorbed fockers if you ask me.. Brainwashed religious robots..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-13-18 at 04:30 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

You are kinda getting burried here Jibby.

Why is it that all those other countries have figured out a way to protect their citizens for a fraction the cost?
    I'll bet all those countries provide universal health care, that works, for a fraction of the cost!
    You guys have the greatest deal maker of all time running shit down there & you can't get anything done besides billions in tax cuts for the wealthiest & their shitty kids.

Your great negotiator has control of Congress and the Senate & appears to be in shut down mode.

Jibby, it's bad enough that you voted for a game show host but, now you're defending him.

It's no wonder you're getting fukkin burried in here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Relax Jay.. Trump is winning, America is winning and it's never to late for you to jump on the band wagon..

Democratic party is total joke these days.. Oh and that resist and hate Trump movement is getting old now.. There really is nothing to hate and resist now..

If our Economy and job markets were tanking I'd agree with you and Gritters that Trump is a loser and failing.. That's not the case though is it?.. America is clearly on the right track and doing much better now with Trump in office.. Isis is an after thought which is awesome as well... Border security up and less illegals coming in now is a huge win...

Please tell me how Trump is failing the Country???? I bet you can't can you Jay? You'll just say Trump is this and that and he's an idiot but you really can't knock the job he's doing with facts so far..

First 1234