cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

wtf BS day .... hope today holds something better!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Dow is crashing because deep state is pissed. Too bad. market will bounce once they are all locked up.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Dow is crashing because deep state is pissed. Too bad. market will bounce once they are all locked up.
    find a way to make the deep state happy. Bad news deep state investing in privatized prison systems. Lot of money administering justice in the US black and white.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bitcoin is the one that basically is done

Market will be fine

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

More winning. Thanks Donnie!!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol nice job proving you know nothing about markets or big numbers. Trends.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Almost all foreign markets way down earlier on Tuesday.
    Could any of you geniuses tell me who to blame for that, I can't wait for Rachel and Sean to tell me, it will be too late by then.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

geeze.....

reminds me of when I was a kid back in the twenties.....

have we not learned anything?

irrational exuberance....

usually I only use that term to describe babes waiting in line to get into my master suite on a lifestyle weekend..... but it applies to investors over the past year, as well

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Dow is stable today so far...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sorta funny how the new Fed chairman, on his first day, the market takes a record dump.

Funny how Trump touted record Dow highs, isn't taking credit on the historic day drop in history.

Hannity blamed Obama for it last night.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Dow taking major Brooksy lately.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sorta funny how the new Fed chairman, on his first day, the market takes a record dump.

Funny how Trump touted record Dow highs, isn't taking credit on the historic day drop in history.

Sean "foul and unbalanced" Hannity(Or Sean F.U. Hannity if you like the shortened version better)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Tucker and Sean Hannity together are single handedly exposing the horrific corruption of the DNC and Democrats in Congress today.. I solute them both with their shows!!!!

TRUE American hero's!!!!!

CNN and MSNBC continue to pump out lies, fake stories, and an absurd liberal one sided agenda.. Junk news stations that are damaging for the American people and our future.. Brainwashing media machines for the weak minded..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Tucker and Sean Hannity together are single handedly exposing the horrific corruption of the DNC and Democrats in Congress today.. I solute them both with their shows!!!!

TRUE American hero's!!!!!

CNN and MSNBC continue to pump out lies, fake stories, and an absurd liberal one sided agenda.. Junk news stations that are damaging for the American people and our future.. Brainwashing media machines for the weak minded..
    Both sorry excuses for men are opportunists. Carlson was on dancing with stars and bubba the love sponge. Finally found a niche as an angry white guy. Hannity is the guy who thought it was cool to be an altar boy.

Trump too busy tweeting and hanging out in FL to acknowledge market drop. According to his own words he should be shot out of a cannon but like everything else he yaps about, he is full of shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Both sorry excuses for men are opportunists. Carlson was on dancing with stars and bubba the love sponge. Finally found a niche as an angry white guy. Hannity is the guy who thought it was cool to be an altar boy.

Trump too busy tweeting and hanging out in FL to acknowledge market drop. According to his own words he should be shot out of a cannon but like everything else he yaps about, he is full of shit.
    Tucker is big on illegal immigration.. Love that dude!!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dow back up today. Up +400 and still climbing. Order restored... .. http://markets.businessinsider.com/index/Dow_Jones

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Dow back up today. Up +400 and still climbing. Order restored... .. http://markets.businessinsider.com/index/Dow_Jones

Thank God, Just in time for the government shutdown.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Thank God, Just in time for the government shutdown.
    Thanks to your Democrats in Congress that love illegal immigrants more then US citizens..

I CAN'T STAND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY RIGHT NOW OR ANYTHING THEY STAND FOR!!!! Complete traitors committing treason as far as I'm concerned..

Democrats - Make America Trash Again...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Thanks to your Democrats in Congress that love illegal immigrants more then US citizens..

I CAN'T STAND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY RIGHT NOW OR ANYTHING THEY STAND FOR!!!! Complete traitors committing treason as far as I'm concerned..

Not my party bros. But as my MOM always said. It takes two, to fight & argue.

Plenty to go around for all.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Thank you President Trump for another great day!!

Enjoy this great time to be an American, men. Trump the best US President in any of our life times

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

I bought.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

They hate Trump way more than they love their country. Not even close.

But don't despair. Dems make a LOTTT of noise but they don't win elections and that tells you there is a silent majority of great American patriots out there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    They hate Trump way more than they love their country. Not even close.

But don't despair. Dems make a LOTTT of noise but they don't win elections and that tells you there is a silent majority of great American patriots out there.
    More and more loyal Democrats are jumping ship now even here in California if you can believe that as they are starting to wake up to what the Democratic party stands for.. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS over AMERICAN citizens..

They are even willing to shut down the government again over it... What Americans really want Chain migration and lottery migration to continue? Many Americans are even starting to turn their back on Daca crap now too.. Seeing them protesting and blocking off Disneyland was not a good look for the Daca clan....

I just don't understand the message the Democrats are sending right now? It's really like treason.. They no longer support America or it's citizens!!!!. I just turned on CNN now and they have panel of Mexican liberals that are totally supporting illegal immigration, Daca, chain and lotto migration like it's a good thing....

11 million in and unaccounted for... HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE BRAKES ON NOW!!!!

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Third largest point gain in DOW history. Going long at the open was the lock of the decade.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep Dow gained almost 600 points today.. Order restored...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Yep Dow gained almost 600 points today.. Order restored...
    Dems don't give a crap about DACA's. They just pretend to when convenient.

The one thing Dems are psychotic to avoid is letting Trump take credit for ending illegal immigration and to erect a permanent, giant monument that would remind everyone for generations.

That's a horrifying thought for the left.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dems don't give a crap about DACA's. They just pretend to when convenient.

The one thing Dems are psychotic to avoid is letting Trump take credit for ending illegal immigration and to erect a permanent, giant monument that would remind everyone for generations.

That's a horrifying thought for the left.
    The wall is coming.. Trump will find a way to fund it.. It's only a matter of time...

rkelly110

I'm with you guys. Kick them and their parents out. The less of them working, the more competition for workers
    which increases wages. While they are at it, kick all non whites out. Then break it down to Italians, Irish, Germans, etc.

How does that go again? I said nothing when they went after someone else, but when it came to me, it was too late.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The wall is coming.. Trump will find a way to fund it.. It's only a matter of time...
    Better chance of jj having a full head of his own hair than Trump's wall being built.

Glad the market rebounded. Wonder when our liar in chief will put himself in a cannon and be shot out of it like he said any sitting president on a 1k losing day should do. He won't own it because like most of his followers he is a pussy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Better chance of jj having a full head of his own hair than Trump's wall being built.

Glad the market rebounded. Wonder when our liar in chief will put himself in a cannon and be shot out of it like he said any sitting president on a 1k losing day should do. He won't own it because like most of his followers he is a pussy.
    It's coming and there is nothing I can do to stop it Gritters.... sooooo sawwwwwy

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Thank you Sniffer Perv

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

What is the dildo sniffing thing?

What did you admit to rkelly?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Trump has had the stock market at an all time high and as soon as it goes down, only taken a year since he took office, they pounce and now everything is going to shit....LMFAO....my 401K has done more in a year with Trump then 8 under Obama. These dems have no idea Trump is going to get rid of this crypto shit and wants commodities. The American dollar > crypto....Bitcoin going to shit very soon. Dems have no strategy or angle and after 12 months of booming numbers and economy we have a bad day(bound to happen) we get dumb ass threads like this.....#MAGA

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What is the dildo sniffing thing?

What did you admit to rkelly?
    Nothing.

He keeps sending me messages to put things up my butt and for me to send them to him.
    He even has a list of things for me to eat to get the full effect of my ass. I keep saying no. Now he's butt hurt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I bought vix calls today @2 cheap 5 months out

First 123456 ... Last