1. #1
    magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-18
    Posts: 1,940
    Betpoints: 25

    Do you talk to people to get a pulse for sentiment of the Super Bowl?

    I always like to talk to neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances to get a feel for where the sentiment lies. I'm talking about people that might not follow football so closely, and most definitely are pure novices on the wagering side of things.

    I'm getting almost 100% return telling me most are cheering for Eagles to win.

  2. #2
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 30,681
    Betpoints: 3070

    Keen insight there menapause.

  3. #3
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,791
    Betpoints: 2369

    thread #2....slow day in sports

    only 108 CBB games on the slate today

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 30,681
    Betpoints: 3070

    Good luck tomorrow Philly 👍

  5. #5
    magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-18
    Posts: 1,940
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    thread #2....slow day in sports

    only 108 CBB games on the slate today
    It is a slow day for me... until later today. I stopped wagering CBB a few weeks ago. I was winning at NBA and NHL and losing it in CBB so I cut the fat. Need discipline to win over time.

  6. #6
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,791
    Betpoints: 2369

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Philly 
    BG where you watching the game.....

    Good luck to you as well brother

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 30,681
    Betpoints: 3070

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    BG where you watching the game.....

    Good luck to you as well brother
    House party just West of the City. You?

  8. #8
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,791
    Betpoints: 2369

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    House party just West of the City. You?
    bunch of guys from course and families getting together over at the bar at Sugar House....should be good time.....think one of the radio stations doing their broadcast there

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,194
    Betpoints: 1967

    no

    I just watch game at kickoff

    talk to no one

  10. #10
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 30,681
    Betpoints: 3070

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    bunch of guys from course and families getting together over at the bar at Sugar House....should be good time.....think one of the radio stations doing their broadcast there
    Cool 😎

  11. #11
    element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-17
    Posts: 463
    Betpoints: 304

    Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I always like to talk to neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances to get a feel for where the sentiment lies. I'm talking about people that might not follow football so closely, and most definitely are pure novices on the wagering side of things.

    I'm getting almost 100% return telling me most are cheering for Eagles to win.
    I talk to your mom, boy, is she good in the sack.

  12. #12
    magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-18
    Posts: 1,940
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by element113xx View Post
    I talk to your mom, boy, is she good in the sack.
    most others tell me she sucks... best of luck

  13. #13
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 15,343
    Betpoints: 1716

    Talk to NOONE!!

    Get my solid info thru coded messages via Diggity Daggity Do's Left/Right/Middle
    posted beauties.

  14. #14
    gauchojake
    Let's Ram It
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,330
    Betpoints: 84

    One of my good friends is as square as the day is long. I ask him all the time about games and then fade him.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #15
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,100
    Betpoints: 412

    All the time

Top