jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tremendous accomplishment

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Abe you made the same post 5000 times. Good luck in your crusade against the windmills.
    Give me some crispy logic I can debate you with. Narcissistic? That's more like what you are exposing here with all this trolling-comedy you see as funny.
    When I post something serious, all you have his immature bs. This sports betting gig lies in heart-attack territory.
    There is not much to joke about when you win or lose in the final seconds. And most Books, have no compassion for their players and many would pee on your grave if they could. Get on the gamblers side, silly guy, or stay the same; a non-influential member.
    ** Any Book unwilling to offer a complementary scratch of a game for a veteran client, especially, a game not scheduled for hours or a day away, are the very one's I am talking about.

Guys like GAUCH, can have a definite negative influence on a member who is trying to make a fair-point. By joking about this very serious offense, he shows his non-caring attitude. Books love to hear those kind of backup comments.
    Get serious once in a while and I may look at you like someone other than a trolling comedian.
    * GAUCH, you have a prob with authority don't you? Many out there just like you so you are not alone.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Don, I mean... Abe, did you get the windmill reference?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Gaucher... About Fukkin Time!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Give me some crispy logic I can debate you with. Narcissistic? That's more like what you are exposing here with all this trolling-comedy you see as funny.
    When I post something serious, all you have his immature bs. This sports betting gig lies in heart-attack territory.
    There is not much to joke about when you win or lose in the final seconds. And most Books, have no compassion for their players and many would pee on your grave if they could. Get on the gamblers side, silly guy, or stay the same; a non-influential member.
    ** Any Book unwilling to offer a complementary scratch of a game for a veteran client, especially, a game not scheduled for hours or a day away, are the very one's I am talking about.

Guys like GAUCH, can have a definite negative influence on a member who is trying to make a fair-point. By joking about this very serious offense, he shows his non-caring attitude. Books love to hear those kind of backup comments.
    Get serious once in a while and I may look at you like someone other than a trolling comedian.
    * GAUCH, you have a prob with authority don't you? Many out there just like you so you are not alone.
    Abe the problem that I have is that you often post complaints about things that are pretty black and white. You can't cancel a bet. Sorry. Take the other side and eat the juice. You can call and ask, but in general you are better off either eating the juice, letting it ride, or try for a middle live. You repeatedly harassed a mod who was trying to help you. You also took a bonus without understanding the terms and then accuse the poster who pointed you towards the bonus of shenanigans. These things are all on you, pal.

Anyways, I don't think you are a bad guy so if my goofy trolling bugs you, I won't do it any more. Pro to Pro courtesy.

grease lightnin
    &

Jake the Simpsons gifs are pure comedy. Don’t stop. Abe talks shit all thentime. He is not innocent

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

This is life changing stuff right here, Jake I hope this really hits home and I expect to see a big change in your next 15,000.

Abe do you do public speaking?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Abe the problem that I have is that you often post complaints about things that are pretty black and white. You can't cancel a bet. Sorry. Take the other side and eat the juice. You can call and ask, but in general you are better off either eating the juice, letting it ride, or try for a middle live. You repeatedly harassed a mod who was trying to help you. You also took a bonus without understanding the terms and then accuse the poster who pointed you towards the bonus of shenanigans. These things are all on you, pal.

Anyways, I don't think you are a bad guy so if my goofy trolling bugs you, I won't do it any more. Pro to Pro courtesy.
    You have convicted me with false statements.
    Now, when I try to defend and inform our many members on SBR, no, I do not respect member's who only want to demean or dismiss the point I am trying to make.
    The point you seem to disrespect: Keeping Books on the straight and narrow and that is a major responsibility.
    Wise up or stay away from threads intended for this sole purpose.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Ok then. Kindly go fukk yourself. I tried to be nice.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Go kings
    Congrats gauchojake
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

If you want another play to fade, I am playing Indiana -2 vs Lakers. It's hard for me to do that but the Lakeshow is literally signing G Leaguer's to fill out roster positions because they are so banged up.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Abe what are you talking about? I have bets cancelled all the time, sometimes shortly after tipoff.

I think you're being discrimated against due to your age. You should seek to file suit and pending litigation report all the case details

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Abe what are you talking about? I have bets cancelled all the time, sometimes shortly after tipoff.

I think you're being discrimated against due to your age. You should seek to file suit and pending litigation report all the case details
    It’s called a cash flow positive bookie Abe, you are a fukking idiot if you aren’t playing with one
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave MickeyMan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Dilly dilly

ABEHONEST

Well enjoy your fun making. I will simply relax and stay away from any replies. Maybe these fun-member's can lose you behind's enough someday to change? That would be a long shot of course. I need to make a large wager on those odds.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Maybe I should have made a post LOL Congrats?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I'd like to thank adderral for endless nights...bad coaching for seemingly endless rants....the wall street know it alls in the crypto forum....domino's pizza...the point system....you all played a part
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave PaperTrail07 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Well enjoy your fun making. I will simply relax and stay away from any replies. Maybe these fun-member's can lose you behind's enough someday to change? That would be a long shot of course. I need to make a large wager on those odds.
    I hate when I lose behind

Just curious Abe, did you ask to have your dentures cancelled after the implant molding was taken and refuse to pay for them even though you kept them anyway?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats Jake

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Congrats Jake
    Hey Razzler - good to see you pal. Hope all is well.

I am spitting coffee on my computer reading shady and Mickey's posts

Paper trail we will have a party for you at 20k deal?

grease lightnin
    &

Abe, when it comes to not being able to cancel a bet or making errors when entering a bet.... how responsible would you say these things are for you losing your behind?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

we are winning

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

For anyone doubting Jakers credentials, I remember the time he recommended me a craps game at Treasure Island that turned into the fukin golden goose of gambling. Some geriatric lady rolled for 45 minutes straight and hit point after point making us all rich. Then her nurse got into the box and rolled an unbelievable hour that had the pit boss checking the balance of the dice. I never would’ve stumbled upon this game without the Gaucho and for that I’m eternally grateful. God bless you Jake, you da real MVP.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Jake the Simpsons gifs are pure comedy. Don’t stop. Abe talks shit all thentime. He is not innocent

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Abe, when it comes to not being able to cancel a bet or making errors when entering a bet.... how responsible would you say these things are for you losing your behind?

Abe check in, why won’t you answer this ^^^ ?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Also that TI Craps game story is 100% true.

First 12