khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18938

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Schill Boy strikes again. I wonder if Comcast, Verizon, or AT&T will agree with this type of meme in the future. I mean something like this could really upset some of their paying customers. Thus hurting their bottom line.

Oh yeah shit like this will be no more on the internet. To offensive.

Enjoy your freedom.

khicks26

uhhh no its not.

Definition of 'Monopoly' Definition: A market structure characterized by a single seller, selling a unique product in the market. In a monopoly market, the seller faces no competition, as he is the sole seller of goods with no close substitute. ... He enjoys the power of setting the price for his goods.
    col·lu·sion
    [kəˈlo͞oZHən]

NOUN

• secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others:
      "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers" · [more]
      "collusion between media owners and political leaders"

synonyms: conspiracy · connivance · complicity · intrigue · plotting · secret understanding · collaboration · scheming

• law

illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WATCH these now:

in a month or two, it will take 45 minutes for them to load and they will bounce at irregualar speeds, freeze up, cut in and out...... etc.....

back to the dark ages unless you pay out the ass.... some sites won't be able to afford to put their shit up at proper speeds for a variety of reasons (not enough money, they are a competitor of another company with a deal with your isp not to give it's competition access to either the speed or their network altogether)..... it'll be like when half of htown coudlkn't even see the f'n astros home games b/c of some cable company exclusive deal..... these isps don't give a shit about us....

khicks26

uhhh no its not.

Definition of 'Monopoly' Definition: A market structure characterized by a single seller, selling a unique product in the market. In a monopoly market, the seller faces no competition, as he is the sole seller of goods with no close substitute. ... He enjoys the power of setting the price for his goods.
    Your right wing hate sites will be the first to go.

Enjoy your freedom.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    WATCH these now:

in a month or two, it will take 45 minutes for them to load and they will bounce at irregualar speeds, freeze up, cut in and out...... etc.....

back to the dark ages unless you pay out the ass.... some sites won't be able to afford to put their shit up at proper speeds for a variety of reasons (not enough money, they are a competitor of another company with a deal with your isp not to give it's competition access to either the speed or their network altogether)..... it'll be like when half of htown coudlkn't even see the f'n astros home games b/c of some cable company exclusive deal..... these isps don't give a shit about us....
    Great . Love that POV

Yes the internet will become just like cable TV. You will see & hear what the advertisers & those with enough money want you to see.
    Last edited by khicks26; 12-15-17 at 09:58 AM.

Auto Donk

fuk it, time to fight fire with fire....

I'm sending this guy to the houses of the members of the board of directors of my isp provider to interact with their daughters if they fuk with my speed or access:

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Great . Love that POV

Yes the internet will become just like cable TV. You will see & hear what the advertisers & those with enough money want you to see.
    I guess I'm not understanding this overall game with internet providers? Comcast internet rates are already high as hell.... AT&T likewise. I'm not getting Net Neutrality? The internet is going to become lower speeds? Why?

There's more to this Net Neutrality.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I guess I'm not understanding this overall game with internet providers? Comcast internet rates are already high as hell.... AT&T likewise. I'm not getting Net Neutrality? The internet is going to become lower speeds? Why?

There's more to this Net Neutrality.
    Net Neutrality is a law that no matter the site, an internet provider must treat them all the same as far as speed & access.

Without Net Neutrality companies like AT&T can slow down sites they don't like & create fast lanes for sites they do like.

So a site like SBR, with Net Neutrality is treated the same as facebook, ESPN, or YouTube.

Without Net Neutrality, sites like SBR will be slowed down if they can't pay to be in the AT&T created fast lane. This site will be useless & to slow for anyone to get anything out of it.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by khicks26; 12-15-17 at 10:43 AM.
    Points Awarded:

bosigga gave khicks26 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

khicks26

Also Comcast owns site like Google, Hulu, & others. So speed & access for the Comcast owned sites will be off the charts. Which will mean more money for the Comcast corporation.

Just like everything in this world. It always come down to money.

More money for them, less freedom & choice for you.

Auto Donk

Net Neutrality is a law that no matter the site, an internet provider must treat them all the same as far as speed & access.

Without Net Neutrality companies like AT&T can slow down sites they don't like & create fast lanes for sites they do like.

So a site like SBR, with Net Neutrality is treated the same as facebook, ESPN, or YouTube.

Without Net Neutrality, sites like SBR will be slowed down if they can't pay to be in the AT&T created fast lane. This site will be useless & to slow for anyone to get anything out of it.

Hope this helps.
    and sbr brass can be shaken down for some coin or comcast will announce to loshak "hey bud, we're not even gonna allow access to your site unless you shave your stash AND pay us $5,000 per month".....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Also Comcast owns site like Google, Hulu, & others. So speed & access for the Comcast owned sites will be off the charts. Which will mean more money for the Comcast corporation.

Just like everything in this world. It always come down to money.

More money for them, less freedom & choice for you.
    really?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and sbr brass can be shaken down for some coin or comcast will announce to loshak "hey bud, we're not even gonna allow access to your site unless you shave your stash AND pay us $5,000 per month".....
    Right, & if Comcast doesn't like the content, or if SBR is competing with a Comcast owed site for business. They might not even offer the option to be in the fast lane for 5K a month.

khicks26

really?
    monopoly.

Are you a Schill for Comcast? That would make sense.

DwightShrute

monopoly
    when did comcast buy Google?

khicks26

when did comcast buy Google?
    Does it really matter? They own the internet now.

TheMoneyShot

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for explaining.

Wouldn't everyone be better off voting for Net Neutrality? Basically you said.... every website would be treated the same.

So, basically... congress is VOTING AGAINST NET NEUTRALITY?

DwightShrute

Does it really matter? They own the internet now.
    you mentioned it. I was wondering if I missed it or is it fake news?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Thank you for explaining.

Wouldn't everyone be better off voting for Net Neutrality? Basically you said.... every website would be treated the same.

So, basically... congress is VOTING AGAINST NET NEUTRALITY?
    Net Neutrality is what we have had since the start of the internet.

Congress didn't vote on this. It was the 5 member board of the FCC that decided to change the law. With Trump appointed Head of the FCC Ajit Pai being the deciding vote 3 to 2.

You must also know that Pai worked at Verizon (one of the companies that stands to gain from this) before taking the job with FCC.

So you tell me. Does something smell here. Smells like shit Pai to me.

khicks26

you mentioned it. I was wondering if I missed it or is it fake news?
    Does it matter? You didn't hear it from Trump. So it has to be FAKE NEWS.

DwightShrute

Does it matter? You didn't hear it from Trump. So it has to be FAKE NEWS.
    haha

TheMoneyShot

Net Neutrality is what we have had since the start of the internet.

Congress didn't vote on this. It was the 5 member board of the FCC that decided to change the law. With Trump appointed Head of the FCC Ajit Pai being the deciding vote 3 to 2.

You must also know that Pai worked at Verizon (one of the companies that stands to gain from this) before taking the job with FCC.

So you tell me. Does something smell here. Smells like shit Pai to me.
    I appreciate the input. I had a hard time understanding what all the commotion was about? Now, I have a better idea. Thanks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

It's all fake news that is generated for ratings by the elites that push their own political party agendas.. Believe nothing of what you hear and little of what you see on your TV.....

Got brainwashing?. Welcome to media mind control as you no longer can think for yourself!!! It will play on your emotions and tug at your heart strings..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-15-17 at 01:15 PM.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Hope this helps.
    So what happens then when customers start suing Comcast and Verizon in a class action saying they aren't giving them the bandwidth they advertised?

I can't see Comcast throttling websites to be lower bandwidth than what the customer paid for without getting sued. The only thing I could see them doing is allowing website access at (for example) 100 mb/s to customers paying that, but if Netflix pays extra, they'll give it to the customer at 500 mb/s bandwidth.

If I pay Comcast $50/month for 100 mb/s bandwidth, I expect every site to come in at least at that speed.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Looks like one post a day for Lakergirl.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    So what happens then when customers start suing Comcast and Verizon in a class action saying they aren't giving them the bandwidth they advertised?

I can't see Comcast throttling websites to be lower bandwidth than what the customer paid for without getting sued. The only thing I could see them doing is allowing website access at (for example) 100 mb/s to customers paying that, but if Netflix pays extra, they'll give it to the customer at 500 mb/s bandwidth.

If I pay Comcast $50/month for 100 mb/s bandwidth, I expect every site to come in at least at that speed.
    Not sure how it will play out.

But can we count on the Comcast Corporation to do the right thing? LOL

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Hope this helps.
    lol khicks again proving he watches MSM all day and then repeats it on here verbatim

net neutrality has nothing to do with anything other than turning the internet into a government regulated utility but small minds like khicks don't see it. The only see what they are told. I should have went into politics but I didn't realize people remained stupid forever.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post

Very difficult to do those type of cases as companies like that are mostly arbed out, meaning as part of the agreement you sign you agree to take any disputes with them to arbitration and can not be part of a class action. The arb process is generally a joke with about 90% of the decisions going against the consumer.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol khicks again proving he watches MSM all day and then repeats it on here verbatim

net neutrality has nothing to do with anything other than turning the internet into a government regulated utility but small minds like khicks don't see it. The only see what they are told. I should have went into politics but I didn't realize people remained stupid forever.
    Yes the government regulated it to make it fair for all users. Making it neutral.

Corporations like Comcast could care less about what's fair. Its about the bottom line. Good for Comcast means bad for the rest of us.

Enjoy your freedom to do what Comcast says you can do.

DwightShrute

Hope this helps.
    It's hard to determine at times whether you actually believe what you say or that you do it to on purpose sometimes. Today more than usual because of whole "Monopoly" and "Comcast owns Google" fake news you decided to post. Don't worry, I won't pull a dishonest dante and mention it repeatedly in hundreds of future posts.

Having said that, I believe this is much to do about nothing. 99.99% of people didn't notice the new law in 2015 and the repealment yesterday. They will never notice a thing.

It's almost always better to let private business and free enterprise decide than the government. The same government that said "you can keep your doctor". I don't see anything different with net neutrality, just fear mongering.

Now you can do your usual character assassinations.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Having said that, I believe this is much to do about nothing. 99.99% of people didn't notice the new law in 2015 and the repealment yesterday. They will never notice a thing.
    Because the things that "NN" was made to stop was just starting to happen in 2015. Of course no one noticed anything.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Because the things that "NN" was made to stop was just starting to happen in 2015. Of course no one noticed anything.
    so you honestly think government involvement is a good thing? Why? What precedence can you point to that could convince someone like me? Take in mind that initially I was for NN back in 2015.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Very difficult to do those type of cases as companies like that are mostly arbed out, meaning as part of the agreement you sign you agree to take any disputes with them to arbitration and can not be part of a class action. The arb process is generally a joke with about 90% of the decisions going against the consumer.
    Put the case in California or the 9th circuit and I don't see how they wouldn't find a way to certify a class action. I could see them also passing a "consumer protection" law allowing class action in state court for this issue if Comcast (or whoever their ISP is) tries to use arbitration as an out. Or the AG would probably bring an action.

But can we count on the Comcast Corporation to do the right thing? LOL
    Show me a company doing dishonest things (and I guarantee you a group of computer nerds will find a way to show Comcast throttling speeds if they do) and I'll show you an ambulance chaser, whether it be a private lawyer or state attorney general, willing to take them to court if it means a chance at a hefty fee or publicity. (i.e. Ticketmaster).
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 12-15-17 at 06:06 PM.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I'm just shocked we made it to net neutrality after we managed to survive out last tech scare. #y2k

khicks26

It's hard to determine at times whether you actually believe what you say or that you do it to on purpose sometimes. Today more than usual because of whole "Monopoly" and "Comcast owns Google" fake news you decided to post. Don't worry, I won't pull a dishonest dante and mention it repeatedly in hundreds of future posts.

It's almost always better to let private business and free enterprise decide than the government. The same government that said "you can keep your doctor". I don't see anything different with net neutrality, just fear mongering.

OK Schill Boy.

khicks26

OK I got that mixed up. Its Verizon that owns Yahoo. But Comcast owns NBC & AT&T broadband.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ned_by_Comcast

But your still Schill Boy.
    Last edited by khicks26; 12-15-17 at 07:19 PM.

First 12345 Last