1. #1
    DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-10
    Posts: 1,931
    Betpoints: 6432

    Sporting Lisabon +800

    Barca not starting messi!!,Iniesta,Macherano and umtiti missing they are starting Vermalen at centerback Sporting will score

  2. #2
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,216
    Betpoints: 43

    i don't know lisabon but i sure love cinnabon
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

  3. #3
    DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-10
    Posts: 1,931
    Betpoints: 6432

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i don't know lisabon but i sure love cinnabon
    Lol! Just play it

  4. #4
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,209
    Betpoints: 629

    What league

  5. #5
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,355
    Betpoints: 327

    -575 live now

  6. #6
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    half time 0-0 barca have nothing to play for so maybe sporting will get a 2nd half goal and steal this one hope u hit this

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    1-0 barca that will end that , barca are tough at home no matter who they start don't lose often

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  8. #8
    sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-08
    Posts: 4,080

    Dost screwed you, blew a couple clear chances to score.

  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    only 1 upset today anderlecht and really not that surprising since celtic just needed to lose by less than 3 goals they didn't need to score, mostly pretty chalky today with chelsea madrid draw

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  10. #10
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    some very big prices wednesday games though think u will see an upset or 2 tommorow might wanna try again wednesday for that big upset

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-10
    Posts: 1,931
    Betpoints: 6432

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    some very big prices wednesday games though think u will see an upset or 2 tommorow might wanna try again wednesday for that big upset
    Have Porto -1 the last leg in a 3 team parley that pays 500 bucks. Will look at the card and se if there are any good underdogs. WHo do you got?

  12. #12
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by DigBick86 View Post
    Have Porto -1 the last leg in a 3 team parley that pays 500 bucks. Will look at the card and se if there are any good underdogs. WHo do you got?
    Haven't really looked yet but here are the prices of big dogs somebody is going to win at a price just gotta find the right one

    Apoel +1087
    Dortmund +501
    Feyenoord +820
    Beskitas +851
    Monaco +845
    Spartak Moscow +1172
    Maribor +1354

    i wanna see lineups tommorow first hand before take a big dog the one that sticks out is beskitas +851 is a crazy number they have won the group and nothing to play for wanna see who they start tommorow Leipzig must win and win big so they will be going for it could be some counter attacks possible for beskitas

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  13. #13
    DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-10
    Posts: 1,931
    Betpoints: 6432

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Haven't really looked yet but here are the prices of big dogs somebody is going to win at a price just gotta find the right one

    Apoel +1087
    Dortmund +501
    Feyenoord +820
    Beskitas +851
    Monaco +845
    Spartak Moscow +1172
    Maribor +1354

    i wanna see lineups tommorow first hand before take a big dog the one that sticks out is beskitas +851 is a crazy number they have won the group and nothing to play for wanna see who they start tommorow Leipzig must win and win big so they will be going for it could be some counter attacks possible for beskitas
    Yeah crazy line in the Besiktas match may take it, also looking at Feyenoord and Spartak Moscow think one of theese three wins

  14. #14
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    i think feyenoord has an outside shot they are playing at home and napo lost 2 road games already in champions league group, which one of the 3 wins beskitas feyenoord spartak hmm

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #15
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Haven't really looked yet but here are the prices of big dogs somebody is going to win at a price just gotta find the right one

    Apoel +1087 Lost
    Dortmund +501 Lost
    Feyenoord +820 Won
    Beskitas +851 Won
    Monaco +845 Lost
    Spartak Moscow +1172 Lost
    Maribor +1354 Draw

    i wanna see lineups tommorow first hand before take a big dog the one that sticks out is beskitas +851 is a crazy number they have won the group and nothing to play for wanna see who they start tommorow Leipzig must win and win big so they will be going for it could be some counter attacks possible for beskitas

    2 big upsets and 1 tie if anybody played it alot better day for dogs than tuesday

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


Top