Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No, Obama said ""But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son."
    Zimmerman wasn't an illegal that shouldn't have been in this country. If we are a nation of laws, then let's start with why was this guy constantly allowed to keep sneaking into the country and why was it tolerated?
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Yes, vindicated because he stole a gun, took it to a crowded pier, played with it in a dangerous manner, accidentally discharged it, and killed a woman. But it was an accident so...
    I have serious doubts about "accidentally" part - but you're spot on.

The dumb-ass left celebrated for a few hours as if this is victory over Trump.

Then it dawned upon them that there hero is a multi-deported illegal immigrant who stole a gun and killed an innocent young lady in a public park. Most people who call themselves "liberals" aren't classical liberals, they're simply losers.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Why blame the jury? Doesn't this guy's attorney get any credit? Or perhaps the prosecutor was a complete dough head? Either way ....blaming the jury seems a little presumptuous.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why blame the jury? Doesn't this guy's attorney get any credit? Or perhaps the prosecutor was a complete dough head? Either way ....blaming the jury seems a little presumptuous.
    lol the admitted idiot has spoken

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Stop it!! Can`t make your point in a reasonable and logical way around these parts. Not allowed in any SBR political discussion.
    Get with the program Papa.
    I apologize, I'll see myself out.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol the admitted idiot has spoken
    Fukk off Brooks.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I respect the jury. Even on the face it didn't appear to be 1st degree. But certainly he acted with wilful disregard. He had no reason to raise the weapon and put his finger on the trigger.

Dems see this eventual chain migration/sanctuary city/DACA as a way to mitigate the rising numbers of real working Americans that are starting to be squarely in the Republicans camp.

Republicans would be smart to finish off this fight through the courts, build the wall, and only go so far as allow DACA's permanent residence status.

First 12