lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Best way to avoid these problems is just tail me.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    Win or lose....it just makes me lol. Goes against them for a few days in a row and now he's on them when they're 8 and 1. Get as far away from this guy as you can.
    wut u talking about. he is still fading vegas. he was on islanders -0.5 in regulation and puckline.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Guy is losing after almost 40 public picks. However his record amongst his close associates before those had a 70% or better win rate. Hurry and act now to get the best deal on his all picks package

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all frauds every single one

NOBODY WINS LONG TERM we all have hot runs but eventually deep in the red

dlowilly

Guy lost again tonight

Telling people to hurry and buy before the price goes up:

"- Early sign up price 2018 will go up to $300/month from the current $250 on Saturday."

and charging for this:

dlowilly

Another awful night for maddymax and the maxdalury site

Lost 6 more units tonight and down 21 units starting this past Sunday

Poor scammers only had to do a little better than 50% for a couple of months and there would be plenty of poor souls falling for their lies. Alas it was not to be

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Just want to help my fellow gamblers. Always a chance he could be the Mozart of handicapping but any record through that source isn't reliable
    nothing but respect for doing this. Scammer ass touts need to be pointed out so some poor schmuck doesn't see thread claiming bunch of fake success and they lose their ass tailing a con man.

2daBank

Guy is losing after almost 40 public picks. However his record amongst his close associates before those had a 70% or better win rate. Hurry and act now to get the best deal on his all picks package
    Obviously you did some fine work here but I am curious about those pm's you sent him wanting to keep the plays to yourself? Are those real?

2daBank

Another awful night for maddymax and the maxdalury site

Lost 6 more units tonight and down 21 units starting this past Sunday

Poor scammers only had to do a little better than 50% for a couple of months and there would be plenty of poor souls falling for their lies. Alas it was not to be
    As despicable as it is it hard to feel sorry for the "pour souls" who dumb enough to pay anyone for freaking picks. I hear these jerkoffs advertising on espn radio all the time telling guys they have the stone cold lock of century parlay for the Monday night game, lol. always thinking to myself "I can't believe there guys out here that hear this garbage and actually call!" , usually followed by my next thought "this guy selling picks should go play in traffic"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Call touts lie about their record every single one

They have to so they can beg for money

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Funniest exposed thread in a long time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Call touts lie about their record every single one

They have to so they can beg for money
    It's amazing to me anyone would ever pay one of these jerkoffs. Gamblers can be so desperate I guess the thought doesn't occur to them if dude was really a winner he wouldn't feel the need to sell his dart throws.

ibuystock
    ibuystock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1723

Ok, I start following and bet on maxdalury's picks this week after reading on another thread by Mad Max or something. When I read that the guy have 46-20 record, I jumped right in and bet based on his picks. First night (11/15), a win, went 2-1, not bad. It is a vote of confidence. Next night, I double what I usually bet with, LOSE. 3rd night, still lose. Last night, lose again. Ok, so is he a legit winner on a cold streak or that winning record of 46-20 is fake? Anyone here who bet longer than me, how did you do so far following his picks?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by ibuystock View Post
    Ok, I start following and bet on maxdalury's picks this week after reading on another thread by Mad Max or something. When I read that the guy have 46-20 record, I jumped right in and bet based on his picks. First night (11/15), a win, went 2-1, not bad. It is a vote of confidence. Next night, I double what I usually bet with, LOSE. 3rd night, still lose. Last night, lose again. Ok, so is he a legit winner on a cold streak or that winning record of 46-20 is fake? Anyone here who bet longer than me, how did you do so far following his picks?
    He has a winning undocumented record but is down big time since he started posting here on SBR. You do the math ...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

never buy picks from anyone.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Maxdalury/Maddymax. When you started your con here you mentioned how you met Sports Bettors and how it was a dog eat dog world. I would like to comment here how if I ever met you in person...the things I would say to you because I'm on this forum and you're trying to con me too, but I don't want to get kicked off this site, from what I can tell, from my short time here, there are a lot of good dudes on here. Please jump off of this site and don't post on here anymore. Run your scam elsewhere. Not to mention you posted today that your service has taken on a new low... Blah blah blah... Well I'm sure it has because you were trying to con us all from the beginning by deleting your Google Forum post that lost. Run away why you are still able to walk.
    Honorable mention to dlowilly and jjgold for exposing you.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Here's another thread talking about a tout and getting his picks.

It took a post of mine before the other one was put in it's place.

Perhaps it's time to move this thread as well. This Max guy has gotten far too much attention here as it is.

Unreal how long his threads, even this one, has lasted.

Points Awarded:

Ph q all gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TimTheLandlord
    TimTheLandlord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4058

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6782

First 12