nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Dodgers are losing like crazy

I've never seen this...they are like 1 and 14 in last 15...thats beyond terrible. I've never seen this before..dominate then get killed over n over. Not by a run..but alot of blowouts. Sun eve lost by 7 HOME

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Worst team in baseball now there's no way around this they look like they're going to be an easy out in the first round

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

They will beat the Giants on the road.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I thought getting routed at home with Kershaw on the mound was rock bottom but it keeps getting worse.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

What makes this crazy is they are -200 or more every night, could make a fortune fading them lately

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

10 weeks ago idiots that don't know thing one about baseball were claiming they were better than the 1927 Yankees.
    The line up really doesn't scare anybody.
    Bellinger is their only power bat, and he's the NL version of Aaron Judge, just strikes out a little less.

They only have one other bat that has over 20 homers, and that's Puig, and I'm sorry he doesn't strike fear in any pitcher worth their weight in salt.

The bottom half of the lineup is trash, once you get past Turner, Seagar, Bellinger and Taylor, there's nothing.

Kershaw is still elite, but he's fallen off, he's not the best pitcher in the game anymore.
    Take away Alex Wood's 1 hit loss, he's been ordinary at best lately.
    Ryu is adequate at best, Darvish since coming over has an ERA in the mid 5's.
    Maeda? Please.

What they have is the best closer in the game right now.

The manager is awful.
    The game Robbie Ray was making the Dodger batters look like idiots, how many times were the Dodger hitters swinging at the first pitch?
    Turner was doing it pretty much every at bat, how many first pitch outs were the Dodger hitters making?

That[s the last thing you want to do is do the work of the starting pitcher for him.
    It's up to Roberts to tell the batters to make Ray work deep into the count, to get him out of there with 90 pitches in the fifth inning, not get him out of innings with 8 pitches. Any simpleton with a baseball mind knows this.

Dodgers were torrid earlier this summer because their .250 overall hitting team got hot and were scoring 6 and 8 runs a game, with a top five starting rotation with that kind of run support of course you're going to go on a heater.

I wouldn't call them frauds, I do call them severely overrated, and right now, I don't care what the won loss record says, the Indians are the best team in baseball, and the Diamondbacks can pitch with LA and can easily out hit them
    Here's an example, JD Martinez 4 HR's LA Dodger entire line up, 3 hits.

Rich Boy

Dodger lineup is flat right now, cant score any runs

Maybe they are just coasting in to the playoffs

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    10 weeks ago idiots that don't know thing one about baseball were claiming they were better than the 1927 Yankees.
    Bellinger is their only power bat, and he's the NL version of Aaron Judge, just strikes out a little less.

They only have one other bat that has over 20 homers, and that's Puig, and I'm sorry he doesn't strike fear in any pitcher worth their weight in salt.

The bottom half of the lineup is trash, once you get past Turner, Seagar, Bellinger and Taylor, there's nothing.

Kershaw is still elite, but he's fallen off, he's not the best pitcher in the game anymore.
    Maeda? Please.

The manager is awful.
    The game Robbie Ray was making the Dodger batters look like idiots, how many times were the Dodger hitters swinging at the first pitch?
    Turner was doing it pretty much every at bat, how many first pitch outs were the Dodger hitters making?

That[s the last thing you want to do is do the work of the starting pitcher for him.
    It's up to Roberts to tell the batters to make Ray work deep into the count, to get him out of there with 90 pitches in the fifth inning, not get him out of innings with 8 pitches. Any simpleton with a baseball mind knows this.

Dodgers were torrid earlier this summer because their .250 overall hitting team got hot and were scoring 6 and 8 runs a game, with a top five starting rotation with that kind of run support of course you're going to go on a heater.

I wouldn't call them frauds, I do call them severely overrated, and right now, I don't care what the won loss record says, the Indians are the best team in baseball, and the Diamondbacks can pitch with LA and can easily out hit them
    So glad this finally happened like we were telling them, not to this degree but you couldn't tell those clowns there was no way doyers would keep winning at that pace. We were morons for suggesting such a thing.. makes me smile knowing most of them broke from this

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post

Which is the proper mind set to enter post season play and win a championship.

Mets coasted into the playoffs in 2015, managed to get to the WS only to lose to KC in five games.
    Mets weren't going to win that series anyway, but they came into that world series flat, Royals were sharp as a tack and took care of business in five games, and the Mets weren't really in it.

2daBank

Don't matter how doyers enter playoffs narrative still the same. Regular season team who can't hack it when it counts

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don't matter how doyers enter playoffs narrative still the same. Regular season team who can't hack it when it counts
    And the commodity the Dodgers have, pitching, is the one commodity that wins championships.
    Yet the Dodgers haven't been is a World Series since 1988.
    Maybe they are choke artists after all.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Or maybe they are bored. They are 1-15 and still what 8 games up in their division and 4 up for first seed?

Rich Boy

Players always protect their numbers so its hard to see this happening to a stacked team like this

shutupandbet
    shutupandbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1671

keep fading them at these retarded prices and make bank

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

dodgers and nationals are both chokers- the only way one of these teams makes it to the world series is if they play each other in nlcs- which won't happen anyway.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Pitchers era etc dictates future contracts..they aren't coasting etc. In the NFL teams might not care if they are up alot..but they pull starters. Dodgers pitching has been the same..they are not bringing in AA starters.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Dodger lineup is flat right now, cant score any runs

Yea, doing what the Cavs did before reg. season finished.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

the weird thing is they are still about even money to win the national league

never seen a team lose 10 in a row late in a season (many of them blowouts) and still be huge favorites

Mon 9/11 25101 Los Angeles Dodgers win NL Pennant +105
    7:40PM 25102 Field wins National League Pennant -125

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21329

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the weird thing is they are still about even money to win the national league

never seen a team lose 10 in a row late in a season (many of them blowouts) and still be huge favorites

Mon 9/11 25101 Los Angeles Dodgers win NL Pennant +105
    7:40PM 25102 Field wins National League Pennant -125
    That pegs them about -225 for each series. Crazy if you ask me.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

should be taking advantage of the current situation

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That pegs them about -225 for each series. Crazy if you ask me.
    seems way too high, given that harper will probably be back for the nats

i'm fading the dodgers... can easily get out of the position if/when they are up in their 1st playoff series if i want

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16569

Duck the Fodgers!

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

theory Dodgers purposely tanking to avoid Diamondbacks in playoffs, take their chances ideally trying to face off with Cubs who aren't looking too great this year

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    theory Dodgers purposely tanking to avoid Diamondbacks in playoffs, take their chances ideally trying to face off with Cubs who aren't looking too great this year
    that's a dumb theory and would assume they would give up home field advantage... just to face the defending world champions instead of a wild card team that probably burns up their best pitcher in the wild card playoff

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

I'm fading the Dodgers again today.. Giants suck though and not confident.. Still I will continue to fade the Dodgers until they win. I don't care if Kershaw is pitching in this current losing streak either if he comes back up in the rotation. He already lost once..

Fading the Dodgers in this current losing streak has been golden .. Every game is around +200 odds.. Can't beat that with a stick!!!!

$120.50 $226.50 Pending 9/11/17 10:15pm MLB Baseball 906 San Francisco Giants +188* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (K Maeda - R must Start C Stratton - R must Start)
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-11-17 at 01:09 PM.

jjgold

Tonight LA should finally get a win right??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tonight LA should finally get a win right??
    Should but probably won't.. 10 straight losses now and counting. Can't bet against that and gotta roll with it.. Giants/Dodgers are rivals so it may be a close one either way regardless..

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/last-p...6963--mlb.html

milwaukee mike

jibbby i've been with you riding the indians and fading the dodgers but i think the dodgers are winning tonight

gonna lay off but san francisco has totally gone into give up mode, losing 8-1 and 13-1 the last 2 days

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jibbby i've been with you riding the indians and fading the dodgers but i think the dodgers are winning tonight

gonna lay off but san francisco has totally gone into give up mode, losing 8-1 and 13-1 the last 2 days
    I can't blame ya.. Giants really do stink.. Still streaks are no joke in MLB and you gotta ride them until they pop especially when they reach 10 or more...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I can't blame ya.. Giants really do stink.. Still streaks are no joke in MLB and you gotta ride them until they pop especially when they reach 10 or more...
    this one i would martingale the other side... dodgers aren't gonna lose 20 in a row or even 15

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

this one i would martingale the other side... dodgers aren't gonna lose 20 in a row or even 15
    We'll see? Dodgers really can't hit the ball or drive in runs right now.. Pitching is letting them down as well.. They are in a world of hurt right now..

Giants back home, rivalry game and they may get fired up and show up in game 1..

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out..

jjgold

I might poke LA RL TONIGHT

Marquee
    Marquee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Maeda? Please.

The manager is awful.

that would be the hitting coaches job to make an adjustment to robbie ray it doesnt all fall on the manager.

they werent just on a heater fool they were by far and still are the best team in the majors this season. people cna find wrong in anything but no need to go to these lengths to discredit the dodgers this year.

bravo Jd out hit the entire dodgers lineup. it happens from time to time in the MLB.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dodgers couldn't really hit the Colorado entire suspect pitching staff while at home in their last series when they got swept..

Dodgers can't hit anyone consistently right now period.. The numbers don't lie.. They had 2 games in their last 5 where they drove in a few runs but that's about it.. Rockies pitchers always give up runs..

Dodgers last 5 -

Sep 6 vs Arizona L 3 - 1
    Sep 7 vs Colorado L 9 - 1
    Sep 8 vs Colorado L 5 - 4
    Sep 9 vs Colorado L 6 - 5
    Sep 10 vs Colorado L 8 - 1
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Sep 11 @ San Francisco 7:15 PM PDT
    SNLA, CSBA
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-11-17 at 04:36 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dodgers could barely hit the Colorado entire suspect pitching staff while at home in their last series when they got swept..

Dodgers can't hit anyone consistently right now period.. The numbers don't lie.. They had 2 games in their last 5 where they drove a few runs but that's about it.. Rockies pitchers always give up runs..

Dodgers last 5 -

Sep 6 vs Arizona L 3 - 1
    Sep 7 vs Colorado L 9 - 1
    Sep 8 vs Colorado L 5 - 4
    Sep 9 vs Colorado L 6 - 5
    Sep 10 vs Colorado L 8 - 1
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Sep 11 @ San Francisco 7:15 PM PDT
    SNLA, CSBA
    Fuggin pricks, the one time all season I wanted them to win a few games so cards could make up ground on wild card!! Happily rox now go to zona I believe so they should drop a few.

12 Last