thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I love the fact that this jerkoff things he "brings more to the table" because he watches a YouTube channel than guys here who frequent the site everyday & donate to a charity that helps a fellow posters family here. Oh yeah, he's an attorney.

A

Hey Pal, are you going on the trip?
    Asshole read my post - I said that just because your an SBR and have been around for a while doesn't mean you bring anything to the table - I didn't say I bring more the site than people who come here everyday and make good contributions. There is a difference between quantity and quality - I made the point I've watched SBR's video for years simply to say I feel I have a right to give an informed opinion on the site despite not being on the forums for very long.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Asshole read my post - I said that just because your an SBR and have been around for a while doesn't mean you bring anything to the table - I didn't say I bring more the site than people who come here everyday and make good contributions. There is a difference between quantity and quality - I made the point I've watched SBR's video for years simply to say I feel I have a right to give an informed opinion on the site despite not being on the forums for very long.
    so one who disagrees with what you said is an asshole?

You didn't answer my question - are you attending the conference? I will be there, arriving on the 3rd so would love to sit down and discuss your berating of posters who disagree with you

thomorino

so one who disagrees with what you said is an asshole?

You didn't answer my question - are you attending the conference? I will be there, arriving on the 3rd so would love to sit down and discuss your berating of posters who disagree with you
    Lol your calling me a jerkoff and complaining about respect - this is almost as bad as your whining like a school girl about how the competition was rigged - I haven't berated anyone - I give respect to those who are respectful
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chili_Powder

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol your calling me a jerkoff and complaining about respect - this is almost as bad as your whining like a school girl about how the competition was rigged - I haven't berated anyone - I give respect to those who are respectful
    whining? Again when there's a disagreement you go over the top. I merely pointed out the obvious. If SBR wanted this promotion to be only for YouTube viewers, they should have stated that. Since I have no interest in touts or other peoples picks, I had no idea they even had such a section.

why don't you ask SBR who was the 1st poster to not only confirm their invite, but to send them their PAID airline confirmation. I don't need free airfare.

Again, you still have not answered my question as to whether or not you are attending

thomorino

whining? Again when there's a disagreement you go over the top. I merely pointed out the obvious. If SBR wanted this promotion to be only for YouTube viewers, they should have stated that. Since I have no interest in touts or other peoples picks, I had no idea they even had such a section.

why don't you ask SBR who was the 1st poster to not only confirm their invite, but to send them their PAID airline confirmation. I don't need free airfare.

Again, you still have not answered my question as to whether or not you are attending
    I don't go over the top at all - you came into this post angry that you didn't win a free trip and whining - calling me names - and now your complaining about how I'm not respectful and how I go over the top - get a clue dude. I'm not saying your a freeloader I'm just pointing out your whining about how SBR chose to include non-pros in the drawing sounds cheap.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I don't go over the top at all - you came into this post angry that you didn't win a free trip and whining - calling me names - and now your complaining about how I'm not respectful and how I go over the top - get a clue dude. I'm not saying your a freeloader I'm just pointing out your whining about how SBR chose to include non-pros in the drawing sounds cheap.
    There we go again - here, let me "get a clue". I've been a huge proponent of SBR only allowing PROS to enter contest. I think it shows respect for the guys here who do frequent the site and contribute to the various charities here. They did change the rule for BTP which was a start. Since my flight was already ticketed BEFORE the contest, had I won, I would have said no and given it to someone who is a long time poster here. You had that opportunity, but instead chose to start your pissing match with another tout. Made you look like a horses ass but so be it.

I'll ask again - ARE YOU ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE

And Jesus Christ man - please understand the proper usage of your and you're. It's embarrassing counselor

thomorino

There we go again - here, let me "get a clue". I've been a huge proponent of SBR only allowing PROS to enter contest. I think it shows respect for the guys here who do frequent the site and contribute to the various charities here. They did change the rule for BTP which was a start. Since my flight was already ticketed BEFORE the contest, had I won, I would have said no and given it to someone who is a long time poster here. You had that opportunity, but instead chose to start your pissing match with another tout. Made you look like a horses ass but so be it.

I'll ask again - ARE YOU ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE

And Jesus Christ man - please understand the proper usage of your and you're. It's embarrassing counselor
    Dude I've said many times I'm not a tout and I don't spell check blogging - horse's ass (its not plural buddy) - its obvious your very unhappy with SBR over this little raffle - which by the way makes you look petty and cheap - and you've decided to target me for your anger at SBR. I already answered that question you asked a while back - read the second page. I don't think calling out a dishonest tout with factual information makes me look bad.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-15-17 at 12:37 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Dude I've said many times I'm not a tout and I don't spell check blogging - horse's ass (its not plural buddy) - its obvious your very unhappy with SBR over this little raffle - which by the way makes you look petty and cheap - and you've decided to target me for your anger at SBR. I already answered that question you asked a while back - read the second page.
    you're a funny guy....always trying to get your little jabs in. I seem "petty and cheap" but have a paid airline ticket sent to SBR PRIOR to this raffle.

Don't have an interest in going back and reading your bullshit so if you're attending, we can discuss this more in person

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

you're a funny guy....always trying to get your little jabs in. I seem "petty and cheap" but have a paid airline ticket sent to SBR PRIOR to this raffle.

Don't have an interest in going back and reading your bullshit so if you're attending, we can discuss this more in person
    Oh then I'll point out his so called "bullshit" as you say. You called him out on his grammer twice, and he pointed out your grammer mistake. He has trumped you at every turn, but please continue you are cracking me up at your febble attempts to win this argument.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

thomorino

I'd hate to take too much of your time - you seem very busy judging from the fact you've only posted 15 times in this thread - obviously you don't like the way SBR treats pros and handles their business and chose your anger over how the raffle was handled to target me - not interested. You come across as very petty.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Oh then I'll point out his so called "bullshit" as you say. You called him out on his grammer twice, and he pointed out your grammer mistake. He has trumped you at every turn, but please continue you are cracking me up at your febble attempts to win this argument.
    BG I don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with you. We know how the last one ended. I'm not trying to argue with anyone. Just confused how one seems petty and cheap when they think its fair that contest winners be posters who are productive and give back to the SBR community. Seems fair to me. I stated what I would have done if I won. My airline ticket is paid for.

My feeble attempt to win this argument.

Like I said Pal, if you're attending, we can discuss this more in person

Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 07-15-17 at 01:17 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

BG I don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with you. We know how the last one ended. I'm not trying to argue with anyone. Just confused how one seems petty and cheap when they think its fair that contest winners be posters who are productive and give back to the SBR community. Seems fair to me. I stated what I would have done if I won. My airline ticket is paid for.

Lol..no worries Philly it's all good. Just try not to get worked up over something on a gambling site is all. I've been laying low just enjoying the summer but had to chime in. Good luck

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Lol..no worries Philly it's all good. Just try not to get worked up over something on a gambling site is all. I've been laying low just enjoying the summer but had to chime in. Good luck
    Not getting all worked up....just think what's fair should be fair. Hoping all is well with you as well

thomorino

Buddy sometimes tone is more important than substance - I don't know enough about SBR to have an informed opinion on your issue but suggesting the raffle was rigged and calling me names makes you look petty.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Buddy sometimes tone is more important than substance - I don't know enough about SBR to have an informed opinion on your issue but suggesting the raffle was rigged and calling me names makes you look petty.
    knowing the direction SBR was heading for this Conference, maybe rigged wasn't the correct terminology. Swayed one way could be a better term.

I think calling you a jerkoff after some of your comments to other posters was warranted. If that offended you, I apologize

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

thomorino will you be attending??

seems like we will be sitting at the same table

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

I love the fact that this jerkoff things he "brings more to the table" because he watches a YouTube channel than guys here who frequent the site everyday & donate to a charity that helps a fellow posters family here. Oh yeah, he's an attorney.

Hey Pal, are you going on the trip?
    Philly burying this "moron"ino dip shit. You all notice the fake account troll fuk'er refuses to answer Philly's question? Because this lying fuk stick and most likely an SBR insider won't be using this fake ass screen name at the sausage fest.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-15-17 at 03:15 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Philly, why is Rocket defending the guy you're burying?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

So sadly reread this whole post and still cannot figure out if this guy is attending or not.

I thought I read somewhere that he stated he only just recently joined twitter to monitor BMOC picks and did not troll him? Check out the twitter handle @bostontoken and tell me this isn't the same guy? Even replied a day ago about the same thing on this post. For someone who only joined twitter to follow, has 203 followers and follows 625

Could be another fan of BMOC but seems kind of weird

thomorino

So sadly reread this whole post and still cannot figure out if this guy is attending or not.

I thought I read somewhere that he stated he only just recently joined twitter to monitor BMOC picks and did not troll him? Check out the twitter handle @bostontoken and tell me this isn't the same guy? Even replied a day ago about the same thing on this post. For someone who only joined twitter to follow, has 203 followers and follows 625

Could be another fan of BMOC but seems kind of weird

Lol said on the second page I'm headed to St. Baarts in a month so not attending - I'm not this token guy - I've been on twitter for a week. The funny thing about your post is that you don't seem to realize that since this guy blatantly lied about how he got killed in April there are numerous people pointing this out.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-16-17 at 10:46 AM.

thomorino

ewww
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-16-17 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Philly burying this "moron"ino dip shit. You all notice the fake account troll fuk'er refuses to answer Philly's question? Because this lying fuk stick and most likely an SBR insider won't be using this fake ass screen name at the sausage fest.
    Your an asshole and a moron - I'm an SBR insider but the SBR moderators are attacking me repeatedly in this thread for suggesting that they employ a lying fraud - is english your second langauge. How am I lying - made an assertion and backed it up with a link that has clear screen shots.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol said on the second page I'm headed to St. Baarts in a month so not attending - I'm not this token guy - I've been on twitter for a week. The funny thing about your post is that you don't seem to realize that since this guy blatantly lied about how he got killed in April their a numerous people pointing this out.
    so someone else coincidently has the same ax to grind as this post pointed out

do you happen to live in Boston?

Like I said, I could care less what his April record was. Never followed a tout, never will. I think I posted Marc Lawrence's 2016-2017 NFL record which had him down about 28 units. Proof enough for me.

So then at least 2 of the 5 winners have backed out. What long time posters have been offered the airfare?

Enjoy St. Baarts - Le Tamarin has always been a favorite spot of mine

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Your an asshole and a moron - I'm an SBR insider but the SBR moderators are attacking me repeatedly in this thread for suggesting that they employ a lying fraud - is english your second langauge. How am I lying - made an assertion and backed it up with a link that has clear screen shots.

I think I read Opti saying something to you. Now it's multiple mods

thomorino

I have some great pictures of my mom under the trees there from the last time I went. Look man I'm not this Boston token guy - I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. I'm also not a client of his - but he called me a fraud and has his own show here - he claim he is being paid by SBR - I think SBR is better than that and I've made my point - people can decide for themselves now.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I have some great pictures of my mom under the trees there from the last time I went. Look man I'm not this Boston token guy - I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. I'm also not a client of his - but he called me a fraud and has his own show here - he claim he is being paid by SBR - I think SBR is better than that and I've made my point - people can decide for themselves now.
    Dude why didn't you say you were from outside of Philly

Guys A+ in my book. Thread closed

thomorino

Lol - dude I'm from Chicago - I live outside Philadelphia right now.

thomorino

I think I read Opti saying something to you. Now it's multiple mods
    Its obvoius from optional's posts in this thread I have no affiliation with SBR.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol - dude I'm from Chicago - I live outside Philadelphia right now.
    We are good man........I'm thinking you're in Blue Bell or K of P right now. Hopefully you've spent some time in the city

Mark1111
    Mark1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Bmoc supposedly sells picks & is tweeting & begging teams to score runs during the games, people must feel confident

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1111 View Post
    Bmoc supposedly sells picks & is tweeting & begging teams to score runs during the games, people must feel confident
    I am close to 100% confident he has no clients and has made this up - he never wins and does things no reputable bettor would do like bet big on baseball in April - he may have one or two friends who are clients but I even doubt that. I could care less but agree with you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most touts have no clients

They are losers

Mark1111
    Mark1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

People will believe anything nowadays, I was looking at a guys timeline, and he tweeted a podcast where Jeff's mom told him to get up & go to his room! lmao

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Good thread

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNGLT_cL1p0

BMOC is my new hero. Listen to his Ed Orgeron impression at 18:00!

First 12345 Last