JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    So you are all for exterminating the entire population of innocent civilians?
    War is ugly, yes... It's either us or them..

I do think we would only target the NK military sites and hot spots.. I doubt we would hit populated civilian areas unless fire power was coming out of that area..

NK people have no one to blame but themselves for not over throwing the KIM evil regime.. Many innocent North Koreans are dying now under KIM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Fuk em all. Those people over there are all brainwashed and hate the United States. Level the place.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

So you are all for exterminating the entire population of innocent civilians?
    It worked to end WWII. Saved probably a million American lives that otherwise would have died in a house to house battle on mainland Japan.

I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if North Korea launched a nuke at the US. You'd have people on the news saying we are trying to shoot it down, but if that fails the "detonation zone" of the nuke would have to be mass evacuated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Fuk em all. Those people over there are all brainwashed and hate the United States. Level the place.
    I tend to agree.. Eliminate the threat for good.. Give NK to South Korea after it gets leveled.. Make it one free Korea for all in the end..

China wouldn't be happy but they'll get over it.. Maybe even divide it up and give half of NK to China and the other half to South Korea..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you guys know how many civilian lives are lost everyday from direct or indirect US/Coalition/US backed militant strikes?

Especially in Syria.....

Also Sanctions are responsible for many deaths as well, especially children......

I say secret covert operation for a coup on kim and entire family.bloodline.......

PAULYPOKER

North Korea threatens to strike US territory

North Korea threatens to strike US territory after Trump’s warning

North Korea says it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the American Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, after US President Donald Trump threatened to hit the country “with fire and fury.”

A spokesman for the Korean People's Army said on Tuesday the strike plan will be "put into practice in a multi-current and consecutive way any moment" once North Korean leader Kim Jong-un decided about it, the North's state-run KCNA news agency reported.

The North Korean military said in a separate statement that it could carry out a pre-emptive strike if there were signs of an American provocation.

Hours earlier speaking in New Jersey, Trump said, “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States.”

He said the North Korean leader "has been very threatening beyond a normal state."

“As I said they will be met with the fire and fury and, frankly, power, the likes of which this world has never seen before,” he stated.

PAULYPOKER

China vows to enforce anti-North Korea sanctions

China to enforce anti-N Korea sanctions 'fully and strictly' despite strong economic ties

China wary of further North Korea tension

China has warned parties to the dispute on North Korea’s weapons program that any escalation in rhetoric could further complicate the situation.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry issued a statement on Wednesday, warning that parties to the "complicated and sensitive" dispute on the Korean peninsula should avoid "words and actions” that escalate the situation.

The warning came after US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that North Korea would “be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen” if threats of military attacks against the United States continue from Pyongyang.

North Korea had said it was pondering a missile strike near the US territory of Guam. The official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) quoted a military statement as saying on Tuesday that once leader Kim Jong-un made a decision, North Korea could implement its plan for attacking Guam.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 08-09-17 at 05:06 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Now this is what "fake news" looks like>

'Trump needs Congress OK for North Korea strike'

Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan has said Congress needs to approve any preemptive strike against North Korea following President Trump’s threat to hit the country “with fire and fury.”

Trump don't need shit as the whose who in congress are pushing Trump into war............

PAULYPOKER

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

saloon this shit

its the same retard posting links into his own thread

PAULYPOKER

N Korea risks ‘destruction of its people’: US

US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says in case of a military conflict between the United States and North Korea the latter risks "the destruction of its people.”

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Do you guys know how many civilian lives are lost everyday from direct or indirect US/Coalition/US backed militant strikes?

Especially in Syria.....

Also Sanctions are responsible for many deaths as well, especially children......

I say secret covert operation for a coup on kim and entire family.bloodline.......
    Good. Do you know how many of those "innocent" civilians would become terrorists themselves. It's called we are at war. Yes innocent people will die but there is no other choice. So we're just supposed to sit back and let the ISIS animals run freely?

PAULYPOKER

Good. Do you know how many of those "innocent" civilians would become terrorists themselves. It's called we are at war. Yes innocent people will die but there is no other choice. So we're just supposed to sit back and let the ISIS animals run freely?
    Trump himself said Isis was created by Hillary and Obama..........

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I cant believe I am agreeing with mike here, but I am. If they hit Guam in any way shape or form. They have to get some sort of intelligence and make it rain on suspected local of the N Korean President

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Love to see them try that.. Trump would attack if that happened.. US would have the green light..

Evacuate Seoul and proceed with the full all out offensive on North Korea.. Just level it!!!. Drop those mother of all bombs and just unleash everything we got.. Get Japan and South Korea lighting up NK as well..

North Korea would be wiped out in a days time.. Kim would be running deep under ground and looking for a safe place..
    I dont want N Korea to do it. Shit would be bad on all levels. Yes, N korea would get owned, no doubt about it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfValue View Post
    Most Americans on the forum don't have an ear for reason and disregard other people's opinion as garbage.
    Your view is garbage.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yes, pretty much twins.

PAULYPOKER

Trump issues new dire warning to N Korea

US President Donald Trump has issued another apocalyptic warning to North Korea, saying his previous threat to hit the country with American "fire and fury" maybe "wasn't tough enough."

During a lengthy exchange with reporters at his golf club in New Jersey on Thursday, Trump said, “It’s about time someone stood up for the people of our country.”

Responding to North Korea's rejection of his warning as "nonsense," Trump said that "maybe it wasn't tough enough."

"They've been doing this to our country for a long time, many years," he said. "It's about time that somebody stuck up for the people of this country and for the people of other countries. So if anything, maybe that statement wasn't tough enough."

Trump told reporters that they will see what is "tougher" than "fire and fury.”

"And we’re backed 100 percent by our military, we’re backed by everybody and we’re backed by many other leaders," he said.

"And I noticed that many senators and others came out today very much in favor of what I said. But if anything that statement may not be tough enough,” he added.

When asked if the United States could launch a pre-emptive strike against North Korea, Trump said that "we don't talk about that."

This July 28, 2017 file photo released from North Korea's official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) shows North Korea's intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM),

He called on North Korea to "get its act together" or it would be punished "like few nations have ever been."

"The people of our country are safe. Our allies are safe," he said. "And I will tell you this North Korea better get their act together or they’re going to be in trouble like few nations ever have been in trouble in this world.”

Trump also asked China to do "a lot more" to pressure North Korea to end its nuclear weapons program. "I think China can do a lot more. I think China will do a lot more.”

On Tuesday, Trump said the US would rain "fire and fury" on North Korea, which some said could "only be interpreted" as a nuclear threat.

In response of Trump’s dire warning, North Korea said it was "carefully examining" a plan to strike the American Pacific territory of Guam with missiles.

The North Korean military said it could carry out a pre-emptive strike if there were signs of an American provocation.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    The U.S. always believes they are some sort of super military. Maybe true, but they get their asses handed to them with every ground invasion they attempt. Including North Korea.

The U.S. only does well when they have the backing of their allies.
    Once you understand the US military"s objective you will understand that the US always reaches it's goals..

The goal is to build military bases all around the globe and this will put every continent and country within lethal striking distance.

Democracy is just a front.........

So in that respect,the US never loses a war..........

PAULYPOKER

Russian FM discusses tensions on Korea Peninsula in Thailand

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:17PM

Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (L) shakes hand with Thailand's Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O-Cha during a meeting
    at Government House in Bangkok on August 10, 2017. (Photo by AFP)

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has traveled to Thailand to discuss the tension on the Korean Peninsula as well as the need for more cooperation on cyber security and counter-terrorism efforts.

Lavrov held meetings with Thailand's top officials in Bangkok on Thursday in what was seen as Russia’s renewed attempt to weigh in surging disputes between the United States and allies in Asia on the one side and North Korea on the other side.

He said after meeting with Thai Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai that the United Nations should remain as the sole platform for solving the dispute over North Korea, a country that has threatened to attack the US and its allies with intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM).

Lavrov said during a press briefing, where no questions were taken, that the parties to the conflict on the Korean Peninsula should move toward a peaceful resolution of tensions through the UN channels.

Russia, Thailand discuss North Korea

PAULYPOKER

Deep divisions in White House over North Korea

US President Donald Trump’s “fire and fury” warning to North Korea rattled US allies and adversaries alike and prompted senior American officials to send mixed signals on Pyongyang, a sign of ongoing deep divisions in the Trump administration.

Trump’s advisers offered contradictory statements in an attempt to clarify the president’s dire warnings over Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile program, highlighting the conflicting views in the White..........

PAULYPOKER

US Republican hawk Lindsey Graham has said the United States should be ready for war against North Korea and predicted that Washington will win the conflict.

No shit Dick Fukkin Tracy.......

Lol.....

PAULYPOKER

Guam 'well-equipped' to handle N Korean strike

Guam is home to more than 162,000 inhabitants and it houses a US military base that includes a submarine squadron, an airbase and a Coast Guard group. About 6,000 troops are also based there.

Guam is also armed with a sophisticated US weapons system known as THAAD, which is a ground-based missile system designed to shoot down short-, medium- and intermediate-range ballistic missiles.

"The way our infrastructure is built -- an 8.3 earthquake a decade ago, powerful typhoons -- they are well-equipped to coordinate both pre-event and also post-event," the Guam governor said.

'N Korean nukes only deterrent to US invasion'

N Korea: Guam attack plan ready by mid-August

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 08-10-17 at 11:51 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

oh good, the idiot TS is still proving he has no idea what is going on lol you'd be fun to play Risk or even battleship against.

Your game theory skills are so bad along with a low IQ it would be funny pulling tricks on you that wouldn't work on majority of the population because they are not dumb enough.

PAULYPOKER

US missile systems not accurately tested against real threats: Report

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:29AM

A Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) interceptor is launched from the Pacific Spaceport Complex Alaska during Flight Test THAAD (FTT)-18 in Kodiak, Alaska, on July 11, 2017. (Photo by Reuters )

Defense experts have warned that the multi-billion-dollar US missile systems may not be capable of defending the country against possible missile attacks, as the war of words is escalating between Washington and Pyongyang.

In a report, Reuters cited defense experts as saying that the purportedly successful tests that the Pentagon conducted earlier do not accurately simulate the real wartime conditions, despite spending $40 billion over research and development within a period of 18 years.

On May 30, the US Missile Defense Agency (MDA) conducted 10 successful tests out of 18 attempts of the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) system.

The GMD is a network of radars, anti-ballistic missiles and other equipment aimed at protecting the US from intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).

While the GMD tests took place in daytime to intercept a single missile, experts say the conditions do not match scenarios for possible missile attacks from North Korea.

In an interview with Reuters published on Thursday, Riki Ellison, the chairman of the Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance, stressed that the GMD needs more strenuous tests against threats such as multiple warheads that use devices to confuse missile defense systems.

Physicist Laura Grego, who studies missile defense at the Union of Concerned Scientists, says the publicly available data cannot confirm the Pentagon's assessment that the GMD worked effectively under realistic testing conditions.

The latest test failed to consider the possibility of Pyongyang using complex countermeasures and decoys to confuse the anti-ballistic missile's "kill vehicle."

Kill vehicle pops off the top of the defending missile above the earth's atmosphere and tracks and destroys the warhead of the attacking missile.

Decoys and countermeasures confuse the kill vehicle to make it target the wrong object and allow the real warhead pass toward its objective.

The Pentagon plans to conduct the next GMT test in 2018 which aims to intercept multiple inbound warheads, instead of a single one.

The debates over the effectiveness of the US missile system come against the backdrop of an exchange of threats between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

North Korean forces hold a parade in Pyongyang on August 10, 2017. (Photo by North Korea's Korean Central News Agency)

Tensions over North Korea escalated in July, when Pyongyang twice successfully tested an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of targeting the US mainland.

On Wednesday, North Korea said it was considering plans to launch missile attacks on the US Pacific territory of Guam, hours after Trump warned Pyongyang that Washington would respond to any threats with "fire and fury."

Trump issued a new threat against North Korea on Friday, saying American weapons were "locked and loaded" after Pyongyang accused him of driving the Korean Peninsula to the brink of nuclear war.

Guam emergency tips to residents
    On Friday, Guam's Office of Civil Defense disseminated fliers to help residents prepare themselves for a possible North Korean attack. The fact sheets include guidelines on making emergency kits, taking cover in concrete or brick structures and removing radioactive material from skin.

"Do not look at the flash or fireball — it can blind you," the fliers, titled "Preparing for an Imminent Missile Threat," say.

According to Guam Governor Eddie Calvo, officials have not raised Guam’s threat level even after Pyongyang laid out plans to strike near the island in the coming weeks.

PressTV-N Korea: Guam attack plan ready by mid-August

North Korea says it will develop plans by mid-August to fire four intermediate-range missiles at the US territory of Guam.

US missile systems may fail real threats: Report
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 08-12-17 at 12:07 AM.

brooks85

^Pauly showing why he will live paycheck to paycheck his entire life and that is good for winners like me.

PAULYPOKER

North Korea warns US, South against joint drill

North Korea has warned the United States and South Korea against holding a planned joint military drill in the region amid the current high tensions.

North Korea’s official Rodong Sinmun newspaper warned Washington and Seoul that conducting the war games next week would be like “pouring gasoline on fire,” media reported on Sunday.

“The joint exercise is the most explicit expression of hostility against us, and no one can guarantee that the exercise won’t evolve into actual fighting,” read an editorial carried by the newspaper.

The US and South Korea are set to launch the Ulchi Freedom Guardian (UFG) joint military drill in South Korea on Monday. The drill, which involves tens of thousands of troops from the two countries, is viewed by Pyongyang as a threatening act of hostility and also as a rehearsal for a military invasion.

“The Ulchi Freedom Guardian joint military exercises will be like pouring gasoline on fire and worsen the state of the peninsula,” the editorial warned.

Meanwhile, the chairman of South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff on Sunday threatened North Korea with merciless retaliation if it launched an attack on the South.

“If the enemy provokes, [our military] will retaliate resolutely and strongly to make it regret bitterly,” said General Jeong Kyeong-Doo in his inauguration speech.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Just on the news today, the secret service has run out of money already protecting 42 people in trump family. You cant make this shit up. 42

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Just on the news today, the secret service has run out of money already protecting 42 people in trump family. You cant make this shit up. 42
    WhaaaT? They should be doing it for free! Like Trump not taking a salary (yeah right) they should too!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Here we go. Kim shooting his mouth off again. Probably because we are conducting war games.

2 trolls playing games could end up killing millions. Way to go Trumptards. How do you like yourselves now?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Here we go. Kim shooting his mouth off again. Probably because we are conducting war games.

2 trolls playing games could end up killing millions. Way to go Trumptards. How do you like yourselves now?
    lol hilarious reading this idiot's posts

First ... 45678 Last