JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    He's looking more and more like an Isis terrorist these days.. Homeland security is on it.. ...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Back off

Tiger will be fine

Let's not pile on a guy with health issues

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Well Tiger was found asleep at the wheel and not drunk.. Will give him the free pass for now...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/tig...i-new-details/

jjgold

I knew he was innocent

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I knew he was innocent
    huh?

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I knew he was innocent
    Right! Drugged out of his mind and sleeping while driving... real "innocent". If he was actually drinking he probably could have navigated the 5 minute drive to his mansion. He was a disaster during the roadside testing - lucky to be alive...

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Tiger big pill-popper.....people take more and more of them to get high..

then they just go to sleep and dont wake-up.

lucky as hell to be alive.... hopley someone will step in... and get him off that shit...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Stay out of my threads

For the reason why, consult your brother's attorney
    Quit fukking up a good thread you loon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tiger was out of it and driving loaded up on vicodins?? Hmmm?... Might be worse then Alcohol, driving half awake.. Could have killed somebody..

Vicodins are highly addictive as an athlete and it is very easy to get hooked on them after surgeries.. I know cause it happened to me years ago.. After a bottle I was hooked..

I struggled and fought to not request another bottle from my doctor after a back and neck injury... I kicked that biiitch quickly.. It is a wonderful feeling pain killer though that I'll never take again.. That's a battle I could have easily lost with one more bottle prescribed.....

Doctor should just say - please take 1 every 6 hours until the bottle is gone and you are hooked.. Most Doctors are legal drug dealers I tell you!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-30-17 at 05:39 PM.

jjgold

Bottom line nobody got hurt

Tiger lucked out

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Right! Drugged out of his mind and sleeping while driving... real "innocent". If he was actually drinking he probably could have navigated the 5 minute drive to his mansion. He was a disaster during the roadside testing - lucky to be alive...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Can't believe that Tiger is that weak.
    Brett Favre did a good job on Vicodin.
    If Tiger must be driving he needs to mix in some highway lines.
    No secret to walking the tightrope.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Did he at least get laid?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I want to know how he got Vioxx and why? That was taken off the market 13 yrs ago. My Doctor was in the class action lawsuit for that.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I want to know how he got Vioxx and why? That was taken off the market 13 yrs ago. My Doctor was in the class action lawsuit for that.
    when you have hundreds of millions of dollars you will pretty much be able to get or find whatever you want

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I figured this was a clear case of Ambein induced sleep

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I can say is... I had major back surgery earlier in my life. I understand not every procedure is 100% accurate and works... but... it just seems like this is all about Tiger's ego... and the guy can't just let reality sink in. Regardless if he was using steroids when he won all of his tournaments or not... and/or while he had all of those great endorsement deals... that was then... and this is now. Guy still trying to make a career out of golf? It seems like it's over. And he's being a pu$$y about it.

I don't know much about meds... perhaps some of you guys do? The best drug I was ever on from major back surgery was Tylenol 3 with codeine. Took the pain right away. I might of been high as a kite? I don't know. But, my doctor only prescribed me 20 pills.... and wouldn't refill the bottle.

I believe I was on Vicodin after a hernia operation.... and all that sh#$ did was make me sick and somewhat hallucinate. Weirdest I ever felt. Don't recall it really taking the pain away though.

All I'm suggesting is... these pills have nothing to do with Tiger's back... he is just using the injury to feed an addiction... apparently.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Most back injuries can be prevented with keeping your weight down, stretching (yoga) daily for a minimum of 20 minutes and working core exercises daily.. Taking in healthy Oils and joint supplements can help as well over time..

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

If he was a "big pill popper" he sure as hell wouldn't be taking just Vicodin

he can afford the good stuff

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    If he was a "big pill popper" he sure as hell wouldn't be taking just Vicodin

he can afford the good stuff
    I'm impressed he hasn't progressed to Crack cocaine and banging hookers all day long like Lamar Odom.. He was into the hooker scene for a while there.. You do eventually build up a resistance to pills over time and many graduate to smoking stuff instead. Crack, Meth, Heroin or just crushing up pills and smoking them for quick highs...

It's always a downward spiral either way once drugs or pills take over the mind and you become a slave to them in life.. Your dreams and life ambitions then take a back seat...

I bet if Tiger got clean he'd be playing better golf today.. I know he has the money to go over seas and get stem cell treatment for his back if it's really focked up still.. There is no excuse for him to be injured, not playing well and hooked on pills at his age (41).. His back can be fixed with the money he has... He just has to want that fix more then the pills!!!

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Most back injuries can be prevented with keeping your weight down, stretching (yoga) daily for a minimum of 20 minutes and working core exercises daily.. Taking in healthy Oils and joint supplements can help as well over time..
    I agree about weight and stretching and core exercises. Does the Glucosamine work?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree about weight and stretching and core exercises. Does the Glucosamine work?
    Glucosamine supplements work over time I think, they certainly help with joints like knees and elbows.. I take them daily but I do everything else to keep my back strong and pain free..

I'm a tall guy as well with the degenerating back gene running in my family.. I'd say oils and gluco supps is a real game changer from the people I know with back problems that are over weight and don't stretch daily... It certainly helps stop the deterioration of Cartilage between joints.. Fish and Flax oils help too..

My back is stronger today and pain free then 10 years ago and that's about as long as I've been on the oils and supps.. So I can only speak for myself.. Yes they work... This is what I've been taking for years now..

On Amazon you can see it gets a 5 star review also..

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sign...90THGZ0MMKWWJE
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-30-17 at 07:38 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

On a positive note, I just watched a chicken play America the Beautiful on America's Got Talent.

Thor4140

than u are as gullible as jIbby. I can name 100 in shape athlete's that have back issues. Heck Steve Kerr isn't even coaching his team in the playoffs because of back issues. Kerr that fat slob of a man. Jibby how many sit-ups do u think Cain Valasquez has done in his life?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

than u are as gullible as jIbby. I can name 100 in shape athlete's that have back issues. Heck Steve Kerr isn't even coaching his team in the playoffs because of back issues. Kerr that fat slob of a man. Jibby how many sit-ups do u think Cain Valasquez has done in his life?
    I don't think those supplements work either. My back only feels better on a high protein diet. If I don't take in enough protein... and start eating poorly... my back aches like hell. It's been about 18 years since back surgery... I think the art of life is just keep moving... even when you feel like you can't.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

That liquid gluco is a godsend. Works much better than the pills.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't think those supplements work either. My back only feels better on a high protein diet. If I don't take in enough protein... and start eating poorly... my back aches like hell. It's been about 18 years since back surgery... I think the art of life is just keep moving... even when you feel like you can't.
    I think eating shit is one big factor especially shit like pizza crust. weather is another problem. If somebody could find a way to stop swelling in the body they would be a trillionaire. Something that doesn't rip your stomach apart. A plant based diet would help a lot but just tough to stick to.

Bluehorseshoe

I cracked three vertebrae when I was younger. As long as I spend twenty minutes loosening up in the morning and I don't get my weight anywhere near 200....I'm good. Anything else is a nightmare.

The Kraken

Tiger was out of it and driving loaded up on vicodins?? Hmmm?... Might be worse then Alcohol, driving half awake.. Could have killed somebody..

Vicodins are highly addictive as an athlete and it is very easy to get hooked on them after surgeries.. I know cause it happened to me years ago.. After a bottle I was hooked..

I struggled and fought to not request another bottle from my doctor after a back and neck injury... I kicked that biiitch quickly.. It is a wonderful feeling pain killer though that I'll never take again.. That's a battle I could have easily lost with one more bottle prescribed.....

Doctor should just say - please take 1 every 6 hours until the bottle is gone and you are hooked.. Most Doctors are legal drug dealers I tell you!!!

A lot of truth in this post

Nicely done

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    That liquid gluco is a godsend. Works much better than the pills.
    A man that knows unlike Thor.. Glad it helped..

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kraken, what is the worst thing you have done while under the influence??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Doctor Thor, obviously if you have structural spine damage or no cartilage between the little vertebrae bones supplements won't work or help, like a Steve Kerr.. Surgery is then needed, stem cell treatments directly into the back problem areas going down in Europe now seems to be working the best lately with athletes from the reports..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Kraken, what is the worst thing you have done while under the influence??
    When I take Opioids, I lose all self control. One day I took well in excess of what is normal for me, got feeling real good and instead of melting into my couch and sleeping off the high, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought $600 on towels. I thought Mrs K was gonna divorce me after that. We still have most of the towels.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    When I take Opioids, I lose all self control. One day I took well in excess of what is normal for me, got feeling real good and instead of melting into my couch and sleeping off the high, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought $600 on towels. I thought Mrs K was gonna divorce me after that. We still have most of the towels.
    This is the best story you've got?? Buying too many towels??

I was expecting to hear about you secretly impregnating your best friends wife or something.

What a letdown!

The Kraken

My wife knows my username now, so some things I wont share

First 12345 Last