shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Some went as far as claiming this guy was an mvp candidate ignoring the glaring fact of his inability to involve his teammates. A little athletic player that relies on drawing fouls while everyone stands around and watches him.

Meanwhile rajon rondo was written off as a team cancer and has been benched for conduct detrimental to the team at times this yr.

Rondo knows how to play point guard and run a team the way a point guard should. Thomas just a scorer masquerading as a point guard and the results have alrdy shown. Refs trying to gift wrap game 2 to Boston and they lost by double digits. Comical on Adam silver part

Where all the foolish espn sheeple now? Man this is humorous

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Jazz are+210 going home tied. Boston is +230 going on the road down 2-0. Let the series play out.

shadymcgrady

I know LB, I'm just trying to kick up dust on hump day. U never get rattled though, maybe it's bc u only care ab the bottom line. Could rly care less ab players

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rondo always productive when he plays

A Pros Pro

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I know LB, I'm just trying to kick up dust on hump day. U never get rattled though, maybe it's bc u only care ab the bottom line. Could rly care less ab players
    Cool. Enjoy Thursday

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jazz are+210 going home tied. Boston is +230 going on the road down 2-0. Let the series play out.
    My book has UTA +200 and BOS +210. This is pretty absurd when you think about it. Boston is getting too much respect because of top seeding.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    My book has UTA +200 and BOS +210. This is pretty absurd when you think about it. Boston is getting too much respect because of top seeding.
    Clips series designed for them to win in 7.

Boston isn't done. Usually the better team wins over course of 7 games. The bulls issues will show up at home.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Another hater.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Boston isn't done. Usually the better team wins over course of 7 games. The bulls issues will show up at home.
    I agree with the second sentence but I'm not convinced Boston is the better team much less good enough to win four of the next five games having relinquished home court advantage.

If I were to buy a Boston series ticket right now, I'd want substantially more than the current payout. This feels more like a 4 vs. 5 seed pairing, not your typical 1 vs. 8.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 04-20-17 at 01:35 PM.

jjgold

Rondo is a way better player even now

Thomas too small to be a factor despite his stats

shadymcgrady

As bad as boston has looked, Chicago is in that can't trust ever group along with Atlanta and detroit

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Solid player for his size, definately not geared for the playoffs though. Impossible to hide on defense in pick n roll scenarios, he will have adjust or the big physical guards for chitown will continue this slaughter.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

I agree with the second sentence but I'm not convinced Boston is the better team much less good enough to win four of the next five games having relinquished home court advantage.

If I were to buy a Boston series ticket right now, I'd want substantially more than the current payout. This feels more like a 4 vs. 5 seed pairing, not your typical 1 vs. 8.
    whats Boston series price ?

Eddy Munny

Boston wins series +210

shadymcgrady

Feel like this is gonna get dragged out bc of some bone head play by a bulls player up 3-1 to give boston light at the end of the tunnel

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I would like to see the pulls raise the trophy. Solid group of guys that play well together.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

to be honest if i was a head coach i would love a rondo to point my team.. hes still snazzy with the ball and has developed a jumper..

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfValue View Post
    I would like to see the pulls raise the trophy. Solid group of guys that play well together.
    The Pulls will never topple the Pushes, try as they might.

They'll be lucky to survive their series with the Tugs.

shadymcgrady

Eddy funny u just couldn't resist could u? My man, POTY everytime. What happened to ur mod status eddy? Why have u forsaken sbr?

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Eddy you making fun of my spanglish? No cool.

shadymcgrady

Don't take it personal value, Eddy just being eddy. U good in my book bro, Id laugh at Eddy if he was roasting me. Actually I have

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Exactly. Vegas does not give out money (in the long run) which is why u see bs lines like the celtics series price down 0-2 as a 1 seed

jjgold

Rondo has always been underrated

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    to be honest if i was a head coach i would love a rondo to point my team.. hes still snazzy with the ball and has developed a jumper..

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Exactly. Vegas does not give out money (in the long run) which is why u see bs lines like the celtics series price down 0-2 as a 1 seed
    Actually, Vegas gives out money all the time. They (Corporate Vegas) win in the long run because they cater to squares charging high margins while limiting or even banning smart players, not because they're clever. Besides, the prices are predominantly set offshore by real bookmakers, Vegas just copies them and tacks on juice.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

IT didn't give two fukks about his sister when she was alive..fukk him

shadymcgrady

Boston worth a shot here tonight? Have to think they get ref assistance

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I don't really understand why people are saying Thomas is bad. The guy is an all star. Give him a break his sister died one day before the start of the playoffs. None of you guys would go to work for weeks if that happened to you... and this guy still suited up