1. #1
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    Some went as far as claiming this guy was an mvp candidate ignoring the glaring fact of his inability to involve his teammates. A little athletic player that relies on drawing fouls while everyone stands around and watches him.

    Meanwhile rajon rondo was written off as a team cancer and has been benched for conduct detrimental to the team at times this yr.

    Rondo knows how to play point guard and run a team the way a point guard should. Thomas just a scorer masquerading as a point guard and the results have alrdy shown. Refs trying to gift wrap game 2 to Boston and they lost by double digits. Comical on Adam silver part

    Where all the foolish espn sheeple now? Man this is humorous

  2. #2
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,218
    Betpoints: 3172

    Jazz are+210 going home tied. Boston is +230 going on the road down 2-0. Let the series play out.

  3. #3
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    I know LB, I'm just trying to kick up dust on hump day. U never get rattled though, maybe it's bc u only care ab the bottom line. Could rly care less ab players

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,794
    Betpoints: 1156

    Rondo always productive when he plays

    A Pros Pro

  5. #5
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,218
    Betpoints: 3172

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I know LB, I'm just trying to kick up dust on hump day. U never get rattled though, maybe it's bc u only care ab the bottom line. Could rly care less ab players
    Cool. Enjoy Thursday

  6. #6
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jazz are+210 going home tied. Boston is +230 going on the road down 2-0. Let the series play out.
    My book has UTA +200 and BOS +210. This is pretty absurd when you think about it. Boston is getting too much respect because of top seeding.

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,218
    Betpoints: 3172

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    My book has UTA +200 and BOS +210. This is pretty absurd when you think about it. Boston is getting too much respect because of top seeding.
    Clips series designed for them to win in 7.

    Boston isn't done. Usually the better team wins over course of 7 games. The bulls issues will show up at home.

  8. #8
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,861
    Betpoints: 529

    Another hater.

  9. #9
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Boston isn't done. Usually the better team wins over course of 7 games. The bulls issues will show up at home.
    I agree with the second sentence but I'm not convinced Boston is the better team much less good enough to win four of the next five games having relinquished home court advantage.

    If I were to buy a Boston series ticket right now, I'd want substantially more than the current payout. This feels more like a 4 vs. 5 seed pairing, not your typical 1 vs. 8.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 04-20-17 at 02:35 PM.

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,794
    Betpoints: 1156

    Rondo is a way better player even now

    Thomas too small to be a factor despite his stats

  11. #11
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    As bad as boston has looked, Chicago is in that can't trust ever group along with Atlanta and detroit

  12. #12
    cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-13
    Posts: 956
    Betpoints: 10757

    Solid player for his size, definately not geared for the playoffs though. Impossible to hide on defense in pick n roll scenarios, he will have adjust or the big physical guards for chitown will continue this slaughter.

  13. #13
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,611
    Betpoints: 1226

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I agree with the second sentence but I'm not convinced Boston is the better team much less good enough to win four of the next five games having relinquished home court advantage.

    If I were to buy a Boston series ticket right now, I'd want substantially more than the current payout. This feels more like a 4 vs. 5 seed pairing, not your typical 1 vs. 8.
    whats Boston series price ?

  14. #14
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    Boston wins series +210

  15. #15
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    Feel like this is gonna get dragged out bc of some bone head play by a bulls player up 3-1 to give boston light at the end of the tunnel

  16. #16
    ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-29-08
    Posts: 1,437
    Betpoints: 1796

    I would like to see the pulls raise the trophy. Solid group of guys that play well together.

  17. #17
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,067
    Betpoints: 7662

    to be honest if i was a head coach i would love a rondo to point my team.. hes still snazzy with the ball and has developed a jumper..

  18. #18
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfValue View Post
    I would like to see the pulls raise the trophy. Solid group of guys that play well together.
    The Pulls will never topple the Pushes, try as they might.

    They'll be lucky to survive their series with the Tugs.

  19. #19
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    Eddy funny u just couldn't resist could u? My man, POTY everytime. What happened to ur mod status eddy? Why have u forsaken sbr?

  20. #20
    ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-29-08
    Posts: 1,437
    Betpoints: 1796

    Eddy you making fun of my spanglish? No cool.

  21. #21
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    Don't take it personal value, Eddy just being eddy. U good in my book bro, Id laugh at Eddy if he was roasting me. Actually I have

  22. #22
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,611
    Betpoints: 1226

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I agree with the second sentence but I'm not convinced Boston is the better team much less good enough to win four of the next five games having relinquished home court advantage.

    If I were to buy a Boston series ticket right now, I'd want substantially more than the current payout. This feels more like a 4 vs. 5 seed pairing, not your typical 1 vs. 8.
    Exactly. Vegas does not give out money (in the long run) which is why u see bs lines like the celtics series price down 0-2 as a 1 seed

  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,794
    Betpoints: 1156

    Rondo has always been underrated

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    to be honest if i was a head coach i would love a rondo to point my team.. hes still snazzy with the ball and has developed a jumper..

  24. #24
    indio
    .
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-03-11
    Posts: 751
    Betpoints: 3954

    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Exactly. Vegas does not give out money (in the long run) which is why u see bs lines like the celtics series price down 0-2 as a 1 seed
    Actually, Vegas gives out money all the time. They (Corporate Vegas) win in the long run because they cater to squares charging high margins while limiting or even banning smart players, not because they're clever. Besides, the prices are predominantly set offshore by real bookmakers, Vegas just copies them and tacks on juice.

  25. #25
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,822
    Betpoints: 7793

    IT didn't give two fukks about his sister when she was alive..fukk him

  26. #26
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,028
    Betpoints: 1772

    Boston worth a shot here tonight? Have to think they get ref assistance

  27. #27
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-16-13
    Posts: 2,767
    Betpoints: 1572

    I don't really understand why people are saying Thomas is bad. The guy is an all star. Give him a break his sister died one day before the start of the playoffs. None of you guys would go to work for weeks if that happened to you... and this guy still suited up

Top