rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Holy fuk! There needs to be age limits to serve. Sessions looks like he's past his nap time! Can't recall anything,
    doesn't seem to care what's been done and doesn't look competent to do his job.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Holy fuk! There needs to be age limits to serve. Sessions looks like he's past his nap time! Can't recall anything,
    doesn't seem to care what's been done and doesn't look competent to do his job.
    Did you watch Obama for 8 years or just playing the tribal game again, rkelly?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Did you watch Obama for 8 years or just playing the tribal game again, rkelly?
    Explain.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8590

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    by default he is supposed to rubber stamp their agenda, Makes him gop. sorry. And I can;t fault anybody who believes he can make US better. Just don't see it. But I do agree he is the least harmful in the gop
    He isn't running shit. If he was smart enough to understand how bad this healthcare offer is. He wouldn't approve it. This shit is all pence and ryan. I for one hope that the health care passes. So these empty pocket millionaires(poor repubs) will realize the gop doesn't serve us. I have never voted for dem. president Usually gop or liberterian . But that will definitely change.Yes I admit that I am blue dog democrat but that was always state or local.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You can claim the same thing about O, literally thousands of examples, but you don't want to talk about the 57 states, Bowe Bergdahl, the ugly beginning with Henry Louis Gates, the list goes on and on

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    False again.
    Dwight you watching on cable down in costa rica?

chico2663

Got to hand it to Sessions because he admitted laws were broken in the meddling. Desashitz lol got it wrong again

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    You can claim the same thing about O, literally thousands of examples, but you don't want to talk about the 57 states, Bowe Bergdahl, the ugly beginning with Henry Louis Gates, the list goes on and on
    Yes, I've blasted him about that kind of shit also.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1317

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He isn't running shit. If he was smart enough to understand how bad this healthcare offer is. He wouldn't approve it. This shit is all pence and ryan. I for one hope that the health care passes. So these empty pocket millionaires(poor repubs) will realize the gop doesn't serve us. I have never voted for dem. president Usually gop or liberterian . But that will definitely change.Yes I admit that I am blue dog democrat but that was always state or local.
    giant thorn in ryan and pences side, an embarassment to our education system as the superlative president(great totally very very) think he skipped a lot of classes and hung out as the schoolyard bully but the right likes em dumb and obedient to the cause of the right(dt gets an F on obedient A on dumb).

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yes, I've blasted him about that kind of shit also.
    Fair enough.

First ... 4567