Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

I'll create a new account guys. It won't be the first time.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

how much money did you get down on it? pretty sharp. playing with peoples addictions is not cool though.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3439

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    I'll create a new account guys. It won't be the first time.
    Mods are already informed. Tony is next.

Heyeverybody99

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

You just put $450 on the puppy bowl, trying to take advantage of "inside information". You know what they call that? Cheating.

Just take your loss like a man and learn from it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by HossWilbur View Post
    They gave Nikita the touchdown?!? I don't think the ball crossed the plane... What rules are these?
    im rolling on the floor laughing at these comments

Thor4140

I know a good attorney. His name is Johnny Cochran. We're good friends, in fact, he gave me some inside info on the Super Bowl today.
    Any stock picks we can short?

Thor4140

This is the first time that someone actually got some of you nitiwts to turn off fox news for a couple of minutes lol.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This is the funniest thread I have ever read. What moron would actually bet on this? The fuking puppy bowl? Hilarious.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Puppygate, Feb 5th 2017. a day that will live in sbr infamy

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

wasn't a troll

that's what every idiot on the internet claims when they're wrong or made to look stupid

kraken will eventually i have a "i voted for trump thread lulz" after everyone loves him

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

You just put $450 on the puppy bowl, trying to take advantage of "inside information". You know what they call that? Cheating.

Just take your loss like a man and learn from it.
    No I put $48 on it that would have paid 450 you fukking dipshit. What kind of piece of shit person are you? Not to mention in your other posts all you talk about is what a woman's ass tastes like? What the fukk are you 13 fukking ars old? Talk about me cheating when you sit there and goad posters into betting a "fixed event" with a fake sound recorded video..idk about you but that sounds like a federal offense to me..even more so if you used everyone to lower the line at 5dimes for you to bet the other side and profit. Multiple felonies there. But considering sbr wouldn't want to get involved in legal proceedings and it would be pretty hard to trace you without sbr's help, nothing will happen to you. So you best believe that one day karma will fukk you right in the ass and youll wonder why. Drive carefully next time you're on the interstate..

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Paul Newman and Robert Redford would be proud. Guy set it up last year, and his work paid off. I doubt he bet anything but people he tipped off bet plenty.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I take it that it lost. What a loser.

OmahaOmaha
    OmahaOmaha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1038

omg this thread rocks

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Unreal...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Classic thread

OP deserves an honorary Jan POTM badge

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Excellent work OP

Heyeverybody99

No I put $48 on it that would have paid 450 you fukking dipshit. What kind of piece of shit person are you? Not to mention in your other posts all you talk about is what a woman's ass tastes like? What the fukk are you 13 fukking ars old? Talk about me cheating when you sit there and goad posters into betting a "fixed event" with a fake sound recorded video..idk about you but that sounds like a federal offense to me..even more so if you used everyone to lower the line at 5dimes for you to bet the other side and profit. Multiple felonies there. But considering sbr wouldn't want to get involved in legal proceedings and it would be pretty hard to trace you without sbr's help, nothing will happen to you. So you best believe that one day karma will fukk you right in the ass and youll wonder why. Drive carefully next time you're on the interstate..
    U mad bro?

Heyeverybody99

Thanks to all of my supporters. At least some people here can appreciate the beauty of this.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Thanks to all of my supporters. At least some people here can appreciate the beauty of this.
    Not cool bro... Coming back in here and gloating is a huge bitch move as well.
    Points Awarded:

IAG gave Mac4Lyfe 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HossWilbur
    Can't Stop The Chop
    HossWilbur's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10657

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The entertainment value in this game was well worth whatever bet may have been lost on this. My favorite moments were the puppy introductions, for example:
    Welcome the hottest of the huskies, the diva of all retrieva's, Sable! Side note: Sable is the chief executive PAWficer of WWE.

She was on the Lom-BARK-i trophy winning Team Fluff

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

Heyeverybody99

Please, and I mean pleaseeee, post your convo with Tony.

Thanks.

HossWilbur
    Can't Stop The Chop
    HossWilbur's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10657

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This was the Nikita play. A Puppy Bowl 1st! You'll see AlexanderHamilpup commit the penalty, then that sneaky b!tch Nikita stole the flag and 'scored'. Even on instant replay, I don't think she crossed the plane.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/03/puppy-bowl-xiii-td/
    Last edited by HossWilbur; 02-05-17 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Video

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

This thread was a roller coaster of emotions I haven't been on since... well, I guess the other non-puppy bowl that happened. But wow

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

you know i actually watched this game, was pretty fukkin interesting with this thread...laughing my ass off the entire time

and i kinda actually enjoyed the game too....all of those dogs are bad asses and would adopt in a heartbeat

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Please, and I mean pleaseeee, post your convo with Tony.

Thanks.
    Undelete your video link first. Or are you scared now?

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

What a fukking winner in life you are. Of course you would never do this in person...again, be lucky sbr won't give out your IP or other personal info. This would be a nice little # on the docket id be interested in hearing the judgment.
    Last edited by ThaWoj; 02-06-17 at 05:34 AM.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

What a fukking winner in life you are. Of course you would never do this in person...again, be lucky sbr won't give out your IP or other personal info. This would be a nice little # on the docket id be interested in hearing the judgment.
    The low life probably had to get the odds as good as he could for the last $20 to his name. One day he'll be able to get out from under the bridge.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I didn't have anything down on this, but that recording sounded totally legitimate...so much so that I thought the OP just got bad info, or the editors switched around some of the footage last minute. It makes sense now, with all of those hundreds of hours of tape, it wouldn't be difficult for that to happen. After all they just splice random segments together as they do it, and make whoever they want to win, win. When you really think about it, seems silly to believe that one cameraman taking one "final shot" could know the outcome much less the score.

I was still willing to believe that the OP, and maybe even his friend, had gotten bad information, or didn't understand the editing process, and weren't really trying to screw over the posters. But now to see him in here bragging about his exploits, and presenting a holier than thou attitude trying to shame people for betting on the play he recommended pounding for weeks? Disgusting. Yeah thread was amusing, but as one poster said, you shouldn't play with people's addictions. Had the video not been on there, would not have been as bad...more speculation/rumor/fun, but this guy went an extra step to f**k with people. God knows how many posters shared that info with friends and are now taking heat. Luckily most props like that are small, it couldn't do too much damage unless it was part of a big parlay or something...or a person with higher limits and multiple outs.

When I listened to that recording is when I decided I wouldn't bet it as it didn't seem right to me, but no judgment on others. But OP. What a piece of work. And by piece of work I mean piece of shit. People never cease to amaze me.

There is no timeframe on Karma.
    He will get his.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

JayLA
    On to the next one...

No, he probably won't see negative karma. Gamblers will see karma for betting their children's college money on the puppy bowl. I have no sympathy for addicts who get sick cause of a bad batch of dope, either. It's sad, yes , but people need to start taking responsibility for their actions. Is the guy a complete douchbag? Sure but just like the people who are burned by match fixing, you move on. Coming here and boasting IS a bitch move, but anyone who bet on it WAS playing with fire. And if you told your friends, that's worse. My friends would have never bet on the puppy bowl, regardless what some username posted on a gambling message board.

Just saying, let's not act like we're saints. The same drive for cash that made you think this was a good idea , is the same drive that made the guy do this to begin with.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Wow. What a thread. There are no good guys in this story. Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredinPunta View Post
    How do we know that you are not penetrating with usand giving the oppositeside to the sheeps so that they can improve your odds on your $25 bet?
    Sick knows sick

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

My kids wanted to watch the Puppy Bowl and for some reason my buddy lost the remote to his second tv. I kept telling them, "we already know that Team Ruff wins". Well I rigged up my phone and put the Puppy Bowl on and the kids got to watch it. Boy did I look like a jerk.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

First ... 3456789 ... Last