champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

The dodgers are mentally tough. 3-2 on the road this postseason. It seems like every win they have is by one run.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Cubs have been Kershafied

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Game over

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

I hope this will end the kershaw is a playoff choker talk. He saved his team from going 0-2. Saved a game 5 game with 2 people on base against the best hitter in the national league.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Pete Rose sure does sound like he had some money on the Cubs tonight.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Pete Rose sure does sound like he had some money on the Cubs tonight.
    Giant I was just going to type that lol looks pissed like he lost his ass on Cubs ML...he's talking shit hard

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Giant I was just going to type that lol looks pissed like he lost his ass on Cubs ML...he's talking shit hard
    Pete is pissed.

He may have put tonight's paycheck on the game.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Pete is pissed.

He may have put tonight's paycheck on the game.
    Hilarious pissed making changes lol keeps hammering 1-22 2 cheaters talking shit I love it

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    The dodgers are mentally tough. 3-2 on the road this postseason. It seems like every win they have is by one run.
    All have been by a run actually.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Hilarious pissed making changes lol keeps hammering 1-22 2 cheaters talking shit I love it
    I know, but Alex is great on television. Very knowledgeable. I could listen to him all night.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Clayton Kershaw was masterful Sunday in Game 2 of the National League Championship Series. The Dodgers’ ace pitched seven innings of two-hit ball in a crucial, 1-0 defeat of the Cubs to even the series. Just one Chicago player got as far as second base in the game, so Los Angeles had one less thing about which to worry, something that Yasmani Grandal noted after the game.

The Dodgers’ catcher said that the Cubs had been stealing signs. He pointed to an episode during Saturday’s Game 1, an 8-4 Chicago win, when the Cubs’ Ben Zobrist was on second after a double, and teammate Addison Russell began laying off pitches as he worked a 3-0 count off of Joe Blanton.

“All the sudden, Russell is not taking good swings at sliders, looking like he’s looking for a fastball and in a certain location,” Grandal told Pedro Moura of the Los Angeles Times. “Did we know Zobrist had the signs and was doing something for it? Yeah, we did.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...source=dlvr.it

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Clayton Kershaw was masterful Sunday in Game 2 of the National League Championship Series. The Dodgers’ ace pitched seven innings of two-hit ball in a crucial, 1-0 defeat of the Cubs to even the series. Just one Chicago player got as far as second base in the game, so Los Angeles had one less thing about which to worry, something that Yasmani Grandal noted after the game.

The Dodgers’ catcher said that the Cubs had been stealing signs. He pointed to an episode during Saturday’s Game 1, an 8-4 Chicago win, when the Cubs’ Ben Zobrist was on second after a double, and teammate Addison Russell began laying off pitches as he worked a 3-0 count off of Joe Blanton.

“All the sudden, Russell is not taking good swings at sliders, looking like he’s looking for a fastball and in a certain location,” Grandal told Pedro Moura of the Los Angeles Times. “Did we know Zobrist had the signs and was doing something for it? Yeah, we did.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...source=dlvr.it
    Ben Zobrist ‏@benzobrist18 1h1 hour ago
    This is hilarious....umm...no I was not stealing signs. Glad you think my baseball IQ is that high.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Ben Zobrist ‏@benzobrist18 1h1 hour ago
    This is hilarious....umm...no I was not stealing signs. Glad you think my baseball IQ is that high.
    Grandal been watching too much Trump.

First ... 2345