GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you waste half your 4K free play points on the Orioles....

Where was Britton? What was Buck thinking?

if the mets don't win tonight there goes 4K from the prick

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Easy come, easy go!
    I'm on the Mutts tonight also.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Let me get this straight. You went 5-0 betting football and you used the winnings to bet on 1 game in baseball?

Why? Football is your expertise.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Let me get this straight. You went 5-0 betting football and you used the winnings to bet on 1 game in baseball?

Why? Football is your expertise.
    tried to get the points quick. Not smart on my part lol. Thought Orioles had good value

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Orioles manager blew that game, he saw one shaky pitch from that pitcher at the mound and switched in Ubaldo Jimenez , He should of let the other pitcher close the inning, especially with those hitters in the line up. Ubaldo look shaky running up to the mound and he looked scared as hell in the bullpen. Throwing fast ball strikeouts, it was only a matter of time before a home run.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He went 5-0 on football so he's an expert lol

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Throwing darts like everyone else

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    It's tougher to go 5-0 in football than 0-1 in baseball. I would have bet 900 points each on 5 different football games. At least you would get something back.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

I'm not sure if you know about combinations of 3 team parlay which can convert about 2/3 freeplay into points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    I'm not sure if you know about combinations of 3 team parlay which can convert about 2/3 freeplay into points.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16945

Please share for us novice guys! TIA!

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Please share for us novice guys! TIA!
    Yea would love to hear an explanation for next time!

tb1984

1) Alabama v.s 2) LSU

3) Utah v.s 4) BYU

5) Texas v.s 6) Auburn

Split your freeplay into 8, and play these combinations:

1, 3, 5
    1, 3, 6
    2, 3, 5
    2, 3, 6
    1, 4, 5
    1, 4, 6
    2, 4, 5
    2, 4, 6

So, one of them will hit, and would give you about 2/3 of freeplay back.

Play games that have 1/2 points spreads(e.g +4 1/2, -14 1/2,...) , so they don't push. Also, check weather of those games.
    Last edited by tb1984; 10-05-16 at 07:41 PM.
    Points Awarded:

GHSCREW gave tb1984 36 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, GHSCREW, and KVB

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

1) Alabama v.s 2) LSU

3) Utah v.s 4) BYU

5) Texas v.s 6) Auburn

Split your freeplay into 8, and play these combinations:

1, 3, 5
    1, 3, 6
    2, 3, 5
    2, 3, 6
    1, 4, 5
    1, 4, 6
    2, 4, 5
    2, 4, 6

So, at least one of them will hit, and would give you about 2/3 of freeplay back.

Play games that have 1/2 points spreads(e.g +4 1/2, -14 1/2,...) , so they don't push. Also, check weather of those games.
    Thanks for laying it all out! Man I wish I saw this yesterday ha. Thank you!

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

1) With ATS odds of -110, doesn't it come out to like 80% of your free play value? What am I missing here?
    2) Checking the weather? Any other reason than making sure game isn't cancelled/pushed?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

C'mon men... they're freeplays... take your shots... fuk the combo parlays... here's how you work a freeplay:

Ticket #: 3340562
    Nov 20 01:00 PM
    Nov 20 04:25 PM
    Nov 20 08:30 PM
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (3 TEAMS) (FP)
    [460] MINNESOTA -2-105
    [472] SEATTLE -6½-105
    [474] WASHINGTON -3-105
    0.00 / 3138.44 3138.44 WIN
    WIN
    WIN
    WIN
    11/20/2016 12:56 PM
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave triplecrown333 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    C'mon men... they're freeplays... take your shots... fuk the combo parlays... here's how you work a freeplay:

Ticket #: 3340562
    Nov 20 01:00 PM
    Nov 20 04:25 PM
    Nov 20 08:30 PM
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (3 TEAMS) (FP)
    [460] MINNESOTA -2-105
    [472] SEATTLE -6½-105
    [474] WASHINGTON -3-105
    0.00 / 3138.44 3138.44 WIN
    WIN
    WIN
    WIN
    11/20/2016 12:56 PM
    Let me know when u get another free play!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GHSCREW 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GHSCREW 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tb1984

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    1) With ATS odds of -110, doesn't it come out to like 80% of your free play value? What am I missing here?
    2) Checking the weather? Any other reason than making sure game isn't cancelled/pushed?
    Simply, the SBR Book does not pay true odds for parlays.

Books don't refund freeplays for push or cancelled games.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Fee play? Pts? That's worth like 20 bucks who gives a f

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Fee play? Pts? That's worth like 20 bucks who gives a f
    A longtime legendary pts stiff like you needs to STFU about anybody else's betpts.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

A longtime legendary pts stiff like you needs to STFU about anybody else's betpts.
    thank you for those betpoints man. Really appreciate it!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by GHSCREW View Post
    Let me know when u get another free play!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHSCREW View Post

thank you for those betpoints man. Really appreciate it!
    No prob

Copped 1,298 fp for going 5-0 in BTP this week... which isn't too bad considering The Prick sucked donkey dikk with his 0-4-1 this week and every Tom, Dick & Harry beat him.

Next Sunday I'll play another 3-teamer for 500fp (like above) and you're in for half if it hits (which it probably won't) -- BUT, least you'll get to sweat it a lil bit as I'll post it here before the games go off.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

No prob

Copped 1,298 fp for going 5-0 in BTP this week... which isn't too bad considering The Prick sucked donkey dikk with his 0-4-1 this week and every Tom, Dick & Harry beat him.

Next Sunday I'll play another 3-teamer for 500fp (like above) and you're in for half if it hits (which it probably won't) -- BUT, least you'll get to sweat it a lil bit as I'll post it here before the games go off.

Thanks so much! Will be sweatin with ya! Let me know when u realize what ur doing!

Goat Milk

stiffed 10 dollars in points because i can't send points unless a pro? listen here you dumbfukk, i post screenshots on this site all the time of my bets. take a look. the fact that you losers cry over $3.24 in points shows how broke you are. clown. btw i never even heard of you. i'm a legend around here. take notes young rookie. fukk are all those badges on your name? you spend 4 hours a day playing sbr poker to win $1? fukkin loser.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    stiffed 10 dollars in points because i can't send points unless a pro? listen here you dumbfukk, i post screenshots on this site all the time of my bets. take a look. the fact that you losers cry over $3.24 in points shows how broke you are. clown. btw i never even heard of you. i'm a legend around here. take notes young rookie. fukk are all those badges on your name? you spend 4 hours a day playing sbr poker to win $1? fukkin loser.
    I'm very well known around here, BDF.

Broke dik stiffs like you are clueless... no surprise there... so why would anyone expect differently from you? You can't even afford a hundo to honor your debts to your fellow community members. Who's the broke dik? Shows a severe lack of character, as well. But an asshole like you doesn't possess any character so obviously that truth flies right over your shit-fer-brains head.

So... like I said, STFU and stay in your broke-dik-stiffy lane. You stiffed for more than $10 but that's beside the point. I can buy & sell you but that's beside the point. The pts are worth more than you say but that's beside the point. The actual point is you're a BROKE DIK STIFF with no honor or character to man-up and pay what you owe. You're the exact type of asshole that makes for what's wrong with (current) America.

"i'm a legend around here" this BDF says. ... can't even afford a hundo to support a site (via charity, no less) he spends so much time on and is a 'legend' on.... 'legend', holy shit... BDF disease sure does make an asshole delusional.

NOW, go be a good lil BDF STIFF and...

Goat Milk

I'm very well known around here, BDF.

Broke dik stiffs like you are clueless... no surprise there... so why would anyone expect differently from you? You can't even afford a hundo to honor your debts to your fellow community members. Who's the broke dik? Shows a severe lack of character, as well. But an asshole like you doesn't possess any character so obviously that truth flies right over your shit-fer-brains head.

So... like I said, STFU and stay in your broke-dik-stiffy lane. You stiffed for more than $10 but that's beside the point. I can buy & sell you but that's beside the point. The pts are worth more than you say but that's beside the point. The actual point is you're a BROKE DIK STIFF with no honor or character to man-up and pay what you owe. You're the exact type of asshole that makes for what's wrong with (current) America.

"i'm a legend around here" this BDF says. ... can't even afford a hundo to support a site (via charity, no less) he spends so much time on and is a 'legend' on.... 'legend', holy shit... BDF disease sure does make an asshole delusional.

NOW, go be a good lil BDF STIFF and...
    Na ur tokens are worthless the fact that you spend all day on this site as if it's your job is the real joke. I offered to give that guy 50 bucks which is worth way more than what the tokens he lent me were and he kept crying -- he's a young college kid with no money. You keep saying brokedick but I post thousand dollar screenshots on here yearly and sprinkle in others all the time, just posted a screenshot of Michigan ML for 350 -- yet I'm broke? But can wager 350 on a longshot ML? Solid argument bro. That really makes sense logically. No I don't support a charity where in I have no clue what'll happen to my money. The money you give to charity could be paying for sandwiches for employees. Or gas money for them. You realize that, right? I don't donate money to charities, I give food and other things to families in need all the time. I grew up in Detroit my whole life I know what real charity is....and donating money over the internet isn't doing anyone any service. Get that straight.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Oh look, it's the STIFF that says he doesn't care about pts still posting (yet again) in a thread about pts.

Kinda like the guy that vehemently denies he's gay, all while stocking up on Cher CD's. C'mon Goatstiff, make a video singing "Believe" in your best spandex and just cut the charade, ffs.

Listen, stiffy... you're an easy read. You're a broke dikk degen that has next to zero assets, but thinks he's bigtime (a "legend"!) cuz he plays a few hundo on some games. Meanwhile, you likely live in next to squalor in a subsidized apartment. While those of us here that can buy & sell you (many here on SBR) w/houses, portfolios, etc. treat SBR as entertainment and a community to help and hang with like-minded peeps, all while having fun foolin' round with pts for shits & giggles (and we don't stiff each other cuz we possess things like honor, character, integrity, etc.. you know, things you're devoid of, and traits that have nothing to do w/amounts of $. It's bout a man and his word... no surprise that's lost on you, stiffy.

I just donated a car to Kars4Kids... giving to charity is a good thing, stiffy. Try it sometime, asshole... and stop w/ the bullshit stories bout what you do. No one's buying. Everyone knows that a person that can't honor a simple loan to a community member (oh wait?... you don't care bout pts yet asked for a loan?) anyway, everyone knows that a person with such low character as you, stiffy, isn't doing jackshit for anybody but yourself. In fact, one of the charities you can donate to here directly helps an outstanding SBR family... yet you can't pry a simple hundo (chump change for you, right? wouldn't even miss it) outta your degen hands to help and, in addition, support a website you're a "legend" on? GTFOH w/your bullshit, BDF stiffing asshole, no one's buying your selfish bullshit.

Now... post again in a thread bout a topic (fp pts) you claim you couldn't care less about but can't help involving yourself in with your time & energy over & over & over again -- C'mon, GoatStiffy... we can do this all day:

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Simply, the SBR Book does not pay true odds for parlays.

Books don't refund freeplays for push or cancelled games.
    YES some do.........at least mine does.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Would a real book like BOL frown upon the combo parlays? They have 50% reload this week.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

OK, GHSCREW... fuk it, let's try to win a coupla Bowl contest entries here.

You're in for half... not the greatest line on OSU but that's what SBR is dealing, so.....

GL to us.

GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:3347134
    Nov 27 01:00 PM
    Nov 27 04:05 PM
    Nov 26 12:00 PM
    Nov 26 08:00 PM
    Nov 26 11:50 AM NFL
    NFL
    CFB
    NBA
    PARLAY (4 TEAMS) (FP)
    [260] ATLANTA -6-110
    [268] TAMPA BAY +5½-110
    [216] OHIO STATE -4-110
    [506] OKLAHOMA CITY -3½-110
    0.00 / 5000.00

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

OK, GHSCREW... fuk it, let's try to win a coupla Bowl contest entries here.

You're in for half... not the greatest line on OSU but that's what SBR is dealing, so.....

GL to us.

GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:3347134
    Nov 27 01:00 PM
    Nov 27 04:05 PM
    Nov 26 12:00 PM
    Nov 26 08:00 PM
    Nov 26 11:50 AM NFL
    NFL
    CFB
    NBA
    PARLAY (4 TEAMS) (FP)
    [260] ATLANTA -6-110
    [268] TAMPA BAY +5½-110
    [216] OHIO STATE -4-110
    [506] OKLAHOMA CITY -3½-110
    0.00 / 5000.00
    Just logged in now. Tough one on Ohio state. Thank you for including me! Hope ur singles do well today!