THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Definitely not immigrants in the mold of our grandparents. The latter made the country, the former destroying it.
    The immigrants of old came from the GREEN areas of europe, todays most immigrants are coming from YELLOW and RED regions

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Asians are responsible for helping to produce virtually all of the meth imported into the USA. Asians are some of the most prolific counterfeiters of US currency(aside from our own government). Asians are responsible for a huge amount of human trafficking and sex slaves in USA. There are plenty of wonderful Asians but your blanket statement is flat out wrong.
    Well that's another issue.. Every race has it's scum... Asians love to gamble I know that Like JJ said Indians and Asians are probably the smartest races on the planet as a whole... Career driven races for sure...

Living here in LA, Cali Asians don't bother me or anyone, they stick to their little sections of the city.. Like Korea town, (mid wilshire), Chinatown, etc.. They really don't venture out.....

I do have only one Asian older couple living two houses down from me, only Asians I've seen living near the beach in Santa Monica like me.... They drive his and hers brand new Range Rovers, probably filthy rich.. They are a mystery though to me and everyone else in my neighborhood..

They don't say hi, they are super quite, completely keep to themselves and don't socialize. The wife gardens alot and stays home, the husband is off doing something every day.. None of the neighbors on my block met them either.. It's been like that for years.. Every time someone walks by including me they ignore or turn the other way... I don't think the wife speaks English though.. I'm guessing Chinese..

I'm gonna make a point to say hi next time I see them and see what happens.. That reminds me.. I'll report back..

Not very good drivers this I know, Asian women that is..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-16 at 07:40 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well that's another issue.. Every race has it's scum... Asians love to gamble I know that Like JJ said Indians and Asians are probably the smartest races on the planet as a whole... Career driven races for sure...

Living here in LA, Cali Asians don't bother me or anyone, they stick to their little sections of the city.. Like Korea town, (mid wilshire), Chinatown, etc.. They really don't branch out...

I do have only one Asian older couple living two houses down from me, only Asians I've seen living near the beach in Santa Monica like me.... They drive his and hers brand new Range Rovers, probably filthy rich.. They are a mystery though to me and everyone else in my neighborhood..

They don't say hi, they are super quite, completely keep to themselves and don't socialize. The wife gardens alot and stays home, the husband is off doing something every day.. None of the neighbors on my block met them either.. It's been like that for years.. Every time someone walks by including me they ignore or turn the other way... I don't think the wife speaks English though.. I'm guessing Chinese..

I'm gonna make a point to say hi next time I see them and see what happens.. That reminds me.. I'll report back..

Not very good drivers this I know, women that is..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Living here in LA, Cali Asians don't bother me or anyone, they stick to their little sections of the city.. Like Korea town, (mid wilshire), Chinatown, etc.. They really don't venture out.....

Not very good drivers this I know, Asian women that is..

So you base your opinion because you have 2 Asians in your neighborhood?

So financing and helping to produce a drug that destroys people(mostly whites), sex trafficking and murder are other issues?

Do you know that a majority of the money Asians gamble with is from illicit activities?

Asians and Indians are no smarter than any other race. The ones that make it in America are the cream of the crop from their homeland. Figured you would know that though since you are so well traveled around the world.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter would probably know the gambling data with Asians

I'm sure it's enormous especially in Asia

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Calm down Grits.. If you don't like Asians then so be it.. I don't base my Asian stereotyping to my 2 Asian neighbors.. I have Korean tenants that I have befriended as well.. Spent time in Asian Countries... My best friend married an Asian.. I have no problem with Asians, sorry if that bothers ya..

If some Asians are causing trouble here in the US then I don't like those Asians... I must admit I enjoy fading Asians in MMA when ever I can and especially in the UFC.. Usually win money every time..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Try fading them in PGA 1st round match ups. Can be lucrative.

True story.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123