1. #1
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 528

    I'm selling my presidential vote.....

    Whoever is willing to send me the most points, I will vote for their candidate

    Proof will be provided

    For some points, you can double your voting power this year

    Points Awarded:

    Russian Rocket gave The Kraken 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 16,942
    Betpoints: 8060

    Krack....How's that baby daughter doing?
    Little bundle of joy.

  3. #3
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831


  4. #4
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Just sent ya 12 pts on Trump.


    Thanks bud!

  5. #5
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,620
    Betpoints: 8515

    count me in ...sold

  6. #6
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Kraken don't even think about it twice...with Hillary you're only going to get more of this:

    Iran deal’s secret giveaway exposed

    By Post Editorial Board

    July 18, 2016 | 8:51pm

    More bad news about the Iran nuclear deal landed Monday — a dangerous secret President Obama has been keeping from the American people. The Associated Press reports that the unpublished side deal is even more disastrous than the rest of the accord. It relaxes key restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program in just over a decade, rather than the 15 years Team Obama has been touting.
    As of January 2027, Iran can start replacing its mainstay centrifuges with thousands of advanced machines up to five times as efficient as what it now has.
    Bottom line: The time Iran needs to produce a nuclear bomb would be cut in half, or worse. If Obama’s correct that the current rules leave Tehran a year from sprinting to the bomb, it’ll become at most six months.
    And because the secret deal doesn’t spell out what happens after year 13, it could mean an end to all restrictions on centrifuges.
    The head of the Institute for Science and International Security, a go-to agency on Iran’s nuclear program, says the side deal “will create a great deal of instability and possibly even lead to war.”
    Yet just last week, the president boasted that his deal — which provides the mullahs with tens of billions in sanctions relief for use on terrorism — is “avoiding further conflict and making us safer.” Really?
    All this proves that Israeli Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu, whom Obama openly mocked as a scare-monger for warning that Iran’s “breakout time” was six months or less, was anything but.
    Since agreeing to the deal, Iran has kept on testing ballistic missiles that can deliver nuclear warheads. It’s also been caught in clandestine efforts to illicitly acquire high-level nuclear technology and equipment.
    It’s becoming alarmingly clear that Team Obama played the American people — and the congressional Democrats who supported the deal— for fools.

  7. #7
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1170

    how do we prove you will actually do this kracker we all know you live in hillary's snizz

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888


  9. #9
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,329
    Betpoints: 1269

    Kraken is falling apart. Someone needs to get the intervention banner, call his friends/family, and trap this guy in his apartment until he is willing to seek help. I say this out of love for the guy.

  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,325
    Betpoints: 5810

    Is it legal to sell it to a furrener?

  11. #11
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 528

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Kraken don't even think about it twice...with Hillary you're only going to get more of this:

    Iran deal’s secret giveaway exposed

    By Post Editorial Board

    July 18, 2016 | 8:51pm

    More bad news about the Iran nuclear deal landed Monday — a dangerous secret President Obama has been keeping from the American people. The Associated Press reports that the unpublished side deal is even more disastrous than the rest of the accord. It relaxes key restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program in just over a decade, rather than the 15 years Team Obama has been touting.
    As of January 2027, Iran can start replacing its mainstay centrifuges with thousands of advanced machines up to five times as efficient as what it now has.
    Bottom line: The time Iran needs to produce a nuclear bomb would be cut in half, or worse. If Obama’s correct that the current rules leave Tehran a year from sprinting to the bomb, it’ll become at most six months.
    And because the secret deal doesn’t spell out what happens after year 13, it could mean an end to all restrictions on centrifuges.
    The head of the Institute for Science and International Security, a go-to agency on Iran’s nuclear program, says the side deal “will create a great deal of instability and possibly even lead to war.”
    Yet just last week, the president boasted that his deal — which provides the mullahs with tens of billions in sanctions relief for use on terrorism — is “avoiding further conflict and making us safer.” Really?
    All this proves that Israeli Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu, whom Obama openly mocked as a scare-monger for warning that Iran’s “breakout time” was six months or less, was anything but.
    Since agreeing to the deal, Iran has kept on testing ballistic missiles that can deliver nuclear warheads. It’s also been caught in clandestine efforts to illicitly acquire high-level nuclear technology and equipment.
    It’s becoming alarmingly clear that Team Obama played the American people — and the congressional Democrats who supported the deal— for fools.
    As of now, I'm 100% voting for Trump

    Where are the Hilary supporters?

  12. #12
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 528

    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Kraken is falling apart. Someone needs to get the intervention banner, call his friends/family, and trap this guy in his apartment until he is willing to seek help. I say this out of love for the guy.
    Gummo come to seattle, we'll do the intervention, snort some addy's and oxy's, then go play soccer in those big round blow up balls and run into each other

  13. #13
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,329
    Betpoints: 1269

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Gummo come to seattle, we'll do the intervention, snort some addy's and oxy's, then go play soccer in those big round blow up balls and run into each other

    Other than booze, I've been clean since Jan. 2010. I do have to say, that sounds like a blast. I'm easy like that.
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 07-19-16 at 02:51 AM.

  14. #14
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1170

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Gummo come to seattle, we'll do the intervention, snort some addy's and oxy's, then go play soccer in those big round blow up balls and run into each other
    Got percs when I broke my vertebrae(s)

    Wowzers, that is some powerful shit

  15. #15
    MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 13,258
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Got percs when I broke my vertebrae(s)

    Wowzers, that is some powerful shit
    Kraken's doing shit that is like 5 percs in one

  16. #16
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1170

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Kraken's doing shit that is like 5 percs in one
    clear your PMs ya fukk

  17. #17
    MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 13,258
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    clear your PMs ya fukk
    Done

  18. #18
    Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 1,688
    Betpoints: 1565

    I'm a proud American citizen and I'm voting for Obama in November 2016

  19. #19
    Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 1,688
    Betpoints: 1565

    And actually coming back to the States in November specifically for that reason

Top