7. Survivor Voting Off The Island
    8. Elections to Vote for a new Pope
    9. Saudi Arabia Camel Racing
    10. Tour De France
    Why u gotta bring camel racing into this. That shit is legit man

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Wow I never realized this place was so full of "invisible helicopter" type conspiracy theorists. Sad that people have to make up bullshit excuses to explain their ineptitude at sports betting, instead of confronting the reality of their situation and trying to find a way to improve instead.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

[QUOTE=sando;25666563]Wow I never realized this place was so full of "invisible helicopter" type conspiracy theorists. Sad that people have to make up bullshit excuses to explain their ineptitude at sports betting, instead of confronting the reality of their situation and trying to find a way to

A world series was fixed over a 100 years ago. If the shit was going on back then, what makes you think it ain't going on today?! If you can wager on it - it's fixed!

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know too much they come after me but they scared of lilpete
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave lilpete 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

[QUOTE=dmncnlou;25666913]
    Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Wow I never realized this place was so full of "invisible helicopter" type conspiracy theorists. Sad that people have to make up bullshit excuses to explain their ineptitude at sports betting, instead of confronting the reality of their situation and trying to find a way to

A world series was fixed over a 100 years ago. If the shit was going on back then, what makes you think it ain't going on today?! If you can wager on it - it's fixed!
    Can't disagree with this.

lilpete

i feel like im in a movie except its more like a nightmare and i keep thinking today might be the day that i win BIG u feel me? i wake up miserable takes about 5 hours to snap out of it then i proceed to do the exact same thing every day and that is NOTHING. i like watching the games at night i love when they screw up the "script" and try to scramble to get that backdoor cover or the over LOL. it really is funny i just need a fat joint and a 6 pack and u clowns can keep the money.

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah there is certainly plenty of that Gold. But that's a horse shit answer end of day and you know it. Just way too much evidence over years to support its dirty. Nobody seems to be saying EVERY gm is fixed I certainly don't believe that but it happens in spots.

Someone mentioned the book "Fix is in" above very good book. The author who's name I cannot recall has written several on subject that includes a lot of evidence too hard too ignore which includes fbi files he obtained thru freedom of information act. Check on you tube a interview he did on comedian Artie Langes show with former Nfl and Raider great Jon Ritchie. He completely assaults their senses with knowledge and dresses down JR so hard it's embarrassing watching him try and gather his thoughts and studder along trying to be a good servant and protect the shield.
    Exactly, and I mentioned it because it's true...shit's a business...just make sure your aware of developing storylines and realize which ones will be most profitable for the leagues because those are the ones that end up happening the most often. Big markets= big money.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

They have convicted an NBA ref you fockn idiots. It is all fixed. No wonder our country is a focked up mess! You're all fockn Clown Cars!!!lol

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Wow I never realized this place was so full of "invisible helicopter" type conspiracy theorists. Sad that people have to make up bullshit excuses to explain their ineptitude at sports betting, instead of confronting the reality of their situation and trying to find a way to improve instead.
    I make plenty of money and I believe this way, it has to do with not trusting corrupt criminals but it's fine you keep tryin to figure out how 2 planes brought down 3 buildings on 9/11, why your government has opened the borders and completely 100% betrayed its citizens. Keep thinking 2+2=5, that you can keep your doctor with obamacare and it's "free", that they don't want your guns, that the federal reserve isn't a giant pyramid scheme for debt money, that multiculturalism isn't destroying the west, that your government doesn't fund isis, that they aren't spraying aluminum, barium, stronium into the atmosphere through aerosols from jet engines even though it's 100% admitted[chem trails], etc, etc, etc....you can keep "believing" I just have empirical evidence and reason to backup what I believe. You live in a fictional story created for you by the television, enjoy it. Gah even the term you used is a pigeoned holed term created in the 60's by the CIA itself to discredit people who were investigating the JFK assassination, you don't even know the words you use or where they come from. I think all of you who dunk your head in the sand and are ignoring the world collapsing around us and everyone loosing all sense of morals and responsibility are the ones who should be wearing tin foil hats.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by jmunzz1116 View Post
    I make plenty of money and I believe this way, it has to do with not trusting corrupt criminals but it's fine you keep tryin to figure out how 2 planes brought down 3 buildings on 9/11, why your government has opened the borders and completely 100% betrayed its citizens. Keep thinking 2+2=5, that you can keep your doctor with obamacare and it's "free", that they don't want your guns, that the federal reserve isn't a giant pyramid scheme for debt money, that multiculturalism isn't destroying the west, that your government doesn't fund isis, that they aren't spraying aluminum, barium, stronium into the atmosphere through aerosols from jet engines even though it's 100% admitted[chem trails], etc, etc, etc....you can keep "believing" I just have empirical evidence and reason to backup what I believe. You live in a fictional story created for you by the television, enjoy it. Gah even the term you used is a pigeoned holed term created in the 60's by the CIA itself to discredit people who were investigating the JFK assassination, you don't even know the words you use or where they come from. I think all of you who dunk your head in the sand and are ignoring the world collapsing around us and everyone loosing all sense of morals and responsibility are the ones who should be wearing tin foil hats.
    Sorry to ruin your speech kid, but I'm not actually American. I'm not really even sure what you are saying, however best of luck with it all...

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I'm among the conspiracy theorists you mention. I paid for my last car with gambling. I actually sucked until I realized everything is rigged

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

thank you

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Seriously, are people trolling here or seriously this retarded?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    I'm among the conspiracy theorists you mention. I paid for my last car with gambling. I actually sucked until I realized everything is rigged

Trevor, its because you have a brain. Jersey wearing grown men, throw fits when you hit them with the truth. Right in front of their eyes, and they don't want to see it. Feel bad for people like that, but let nothing you can do to convince.

I packed up and moved to Vegas when I finally saw all this over a year ago. Changed my whole life.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave PorkChop 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Trevor, its because you have a brain. Jersey wearing grown men, throw fits when you hit them with the truth. Right in front of their eyes, and they don't want to see it. Feel bad for people like that, but let nothing you can do to convince.

I packed up and moved to Vegas when I finally saw all this over a year ago. Changed my whole life.
    thats the dream porkchop. i commend you
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave JayDr3am 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lilpete

GUYS my friend Anthony just told me that Adam Silver wants the Raptors to cover the -4.5 tonight! Dont think he's lying!!!!!! Raptors -4.5 quick go ALL-In!!!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Indeed .

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It is the most rigged sports in the world.

First 1234