Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Well if $30 makes a difference then cash out. But honestly mexico will score again.
    I cashed out the $210 profit and left $35 on the table. Not worth the risk. Good luck with your bet

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    USA is a terrible soccer program

We will not even be in the world cup
    good. sick of them wasting a spot.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    good. sick of them wasting a spot.
    jj's wrong....they won 4-0 tonight and are well on their way

Also wasting a spot? They advanced out of the first round in last year's world cup in the "group of death"

You don't have to root for them but why do some people feel the need to always bash US Soccer?

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

I went to put another hundred on Mexico and accidentally hit -1 1h... which worked out. The other bet is looking like a push, hope Mexico can get one more and at the very least, not give one up.

MagicMaker
    MagicMaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

How the fck did Mexico not score 3 goals. 2 at half

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I cashed out the $210 profit and left $35 on the table. Not worth the risk. Good luck with your bet

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Also wasting a spot? They advanced out of the first round in last year's world cup in the "group of death"

You don't have to root for them but why do some people feel the need to always bash US Soccer?
    It's because American" fans" are extremely cocky and arrogant. Most only become soccer fans during the world Cup and try to lecture others on the sport. I see it all the time on forums and comment sections. The worst is those deluded ones who think that they can match up with top teams and actually argue it.

USA had a lucky 2014 world cup. Germany wasn't trying, Portugal was just awful and Ghana still dominated the game despite losing. The US "fans' started claiming that they were better than Portugal and just as good as Germany when they beat their D team 4-3 a couple years back. They then got destroyed by Belgium.

Team USA has no skill, no fluency and sub par players with the skillset of lower tier Championship players except for a few. The only reason why they're relevant is because concacaf is potentially the weakest region for soccer in the world.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    It's because American" fans" are extremely cocky and arrogant. Most only become soccer fans during the world Cup and try to lecture others on the sport. I see it all the time on forums and comment sections. The worst is those deluded ones who think that they can match up with top teams and actually argue it.

USA had a lucky 2014 world cup. Germany wasn't trying, Portugal was just awful and Ghana still dominated the game despite losing. The US "fans' started claiming that they were better than Portugal and just as good as Germany when they beat their D team 4-3 a couple years back. They then got destroyed by Belgium.

Team USA has no skill, no fluency and sub par players with the skillset of lower tier Championship players except for a few. The only reason why they're relevant is because concacaf is potentially the weakest region for soccer in the world.
    No one gives a shit about kick ball

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What are the odds USA qualifies for World Cup?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Lots of soccer fans that understand what the US team really is...There are some fans like that but they only come around during the World Cup

Lost to Belgium in Extra Time after missing a sitter right before the end of the game....Yes they are a much more talented team but we can compete....Saying someone got lucky is weak.

CONCACAF had Mexico Costa Rica and the U.S. all advance out of the World Cup group stages but I guess they all got lucky by your logic? Lots of the teams are weak I get that but the top tier teams can compete with the big boys....obviously not saying they are better or more talented but they can compete

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

we all know the US Sucks lol....nobody actually believes...
    Lots of soccer fans that understand what the US team really is...There are some fans like that but they only come around during the World Cup

Lost to Belgium in Extra Time after missing a sitter right before the end of the game....Yes they are a much more talented team but we can compete....Saying someone got lucky is weak.

CONCACAF had Mexico Costa Rica and the U.S. all advance out of the World Cup group stages but I guess they all got lucky by your logic? Lots of the teams are weak I get that but the top tier teams can compete with the big boys....obviously not saying they are better or more talented but they can compete

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

US Soccer team basically like a dangerous mid major in college basketball

Fun to root for but no real threat to win it all....but on a good day can knock off almost anyone

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

I don't bash US Soccer,I do think you guys should have an American Coach though.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I don't bash US Soccer,I do think you guys should have an American Coach though.
    I actually like Klinsmann but I wouldn't mind a US coach in the future

Looking forward to the Copa America in the US this summer and also Euro 16.....2 loaded tournaments

packerd_00

I actually like Klinsmann but I wouldn't mind a US coach in the future

Looking forward to the Copa America in the US this summer and also Euro 16.....2 loaded tournaments
    Fair enough,yeah Euros are always exciting,keep hoping England will finally break through and win one.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Fair enough,yeah Euros are always exciting,keep hoping England will finally break through and win one.
    England has a ton of young talent coming thru right now....You guys will be good for a while

packerd_00

England has a ton of young talent coming thru right now....You guys will be good for a while
    Yeah I hope for good things,cheers!

GL with the Copa America im always rooting for you guys unless its against England.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah I hope for good things,cheers!

GL with the Copa America im always rooting for you guys unless its against England.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

get a load of this fukin guy. You know the thing you hate about American "fans" about being cocky and arrogant, that's you on the opposite side. US soccer makes a good run in 2014 and because of some people that piss you off all of a sudden the US soccer team got lucky, teams weren't trying, and they got out played. Never heard a guy make up more excuses why a team advanced in my life. I would say the US team played pretty fukin well and deserved to advance. Not bad for a country who values soccer under about 5 other sports when it is life every where else. Excuse all those US "fans" for actually getting excited for our countries team for once.

Killer2121

Are you joking? The only good game the US played was vs Portugal. Every other game they were dominated in possession and SOG,even that win vs Ghana. The game vs Belgium would've been 16-0 if it wasn't for Howard. The game vs Germany was parking the bus and reducing damage. You cant possibly call this good football/soccer. We saw how they were exposed during the Gold Cup.

Costa Rica had a lucky world Cup. We see this every time: an unexpected team rises up and shocks everybody. I highly doubt that it will happen again, though they did play good I'll give you that. Mexico and the US can compete somewhat, but they'll never be more than that. I laughed when I saw US fans predicting a world Cup win or semi finals by 2022.

Killer2121

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    get a load of this fukin guy. You know the thing you hate about American "fans" about being cocky and arrogant, that's you on the opposite side. US soccer makes a good run in 2014 and because of some people that piss you off all of a sudden the US soccer team got lucky, teams weren't trying, and they got out played. Never heard a guy make up more excuses why a team advanced in my life. I would say the US team played pretty fukin well and deserved to advance. Not bad for a country who values soccer under about 5 other sports when it is life every where else. Excuse all those US "fans" for actually getting excited for our countries team for once.
    I'm not saying that people can't get excited. I value the growth of soccer. I just cannot stand bandwagon fans who try to lecture others about the sport/team they just followed.

I'm not making excuses. Apparently you never watched the games. They got completely dominated by Belgium and it would've been been worse if not for Timmy. They never came close to beating Germany who scored then quietly dominated the game. They took advantage of some sloppy Ghanaian defending and continued to get peppered for the rest of the game. The only good game was vs Portugal. They were exposed during the Gold cup for the team they actually are: a bunch of average players with zero cohesion, no flair and lack of ball movement. Their go to midfielder in Bradley is a clown.

They played well I guess, but nowhere near what many US "fans" claim. This is what irks people . I've been noticing this trend ever since these people started claiming that Gold Cup victories over Mexico B teams, Canada and Panama made them elite

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Are you joking? The only good game the US played was vs Portugal. Every other game they were dominated in possession and SOG,even that win vs Ghana. The game vs Belgium would've been 16-0 if it wasn't for Howard. The game vs Germany was parking the bus and reducing damage. You cant possibly call this good football/soccer. We saw how they were exposed during the Gold Cup.

Costa Rica had a lucky world Cup. We see this every time: an unexpected team rises up and shocks everybody. I highly doubt that it will happen again, though they did play good I'll give you that. Mexico and the US can compete somewhat, but they'll never be more than that. I laughed when I saw US fans predicting a world Cup win or semi finals by 2022.
    Bottom line is 3 CONCACAF teams all advanced while many traditional powers stayed home in the last World Cup

You can blame it on luck but all that matters is results in the end....US/Ghana was pretty even to me and Portugal was lucky to get a draw at the end. Belgium and Germany are on a different level of talent though and the US needed to play that way against Germany to advance....That's the whole point of a tournament

We will see how the US does in the Copa America this summer.....right now they are 3rd in the odds to win it all so they're not as bad as you make it seem

Copa America 2016 Winner
    Wed 5/25 8:00PM
    Argentina +250
    Brazil +350
    USA +650
    Chile +700
    Colombia +1000
    Uruguay +1200
    Mexico +1300
    Ecuador +3500
    Costa Rica +5000
    Peru +5000
    Paraguay +6600
    Venezuela +8000
    Bolivia +15000
    Jamaica +15000
    Panama +20000
    Haiti +50000

Killer2121

Odds don't justify much. The US lost to Guatemala recently for gd sakes. Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Mexico and Ecuador will destroy them. I'm surprised that they're favored that much.

packerd_00

Bottom line is 3 CONCACAF teams all advanced while many traditional powers stayed home in the last World Cup

You can blame it on luck but all that matters is results in the end....US/Ghana was pretty even to me and Portugal was lucky to get a draw at the end. Belgium and Germany are on a different level of talent though and the US needed to play that way against Germany to advance....That's the whole point of a tournament

We will see how the US does in the Copa America this summer.....right now they are 3rd in the odds to win it all so they're not as bad as you make it seem

Copa America 2016 Winner
    Wed 5/25 8:00PM
    Argentina +250
    Brazil +350
    USA +650
    Chile +700
    Colombia +1000
    Uruguay +1200
    Mexico +1300
    Ecuador +3500
    Costa Rica +5000
    Peru +5000
    Paraguay +6600
    Venezuela +8000
    Bolivia +15000
    Jamaica +15000
    Panama +20000
    Haiti +50000
    Are you going to sprinkle any on the States.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Odds don't justify much. The US lost to Guatemala recently for gd sakes. Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Mexico and Ecuador will destroy them. I'm surprised that they're favored that much.
    LOL "Destroy"....come on man. Chile and Colombia are very good squads and the US gets Colombia in the opening match so we'll see

Odds just prove you're biased is all

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Are you going to sprinkle any on the States.
    Maybe but don't really love the odds.....Colombia at 10/1 and Mexico at 13/1 are nice bets as well

packerd_00

Maybe but don't really love the odds.....Colombia at 10/1 and Mexico at 13/1 are nice bets as well
    If James Rodriguez is playing for Colombia,I might take a shot on them.

He was great at the WC.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

If James Rodriguez is playing for Colombia,I might take a shot on them.

He was great at the WC.

Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave MoneyLineDawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Killer2121

LOL "Destroy"....come on man. Chile and Colombia are very good squads and the US gets Colombia in the opening match so we'll see

Odds just prove you're biased is all
    Two teams with proven Champions League caliber stars and solid La Liga/Serie A/EPL players vs a US team made up of MLS players and fringe/reject players from Europe. I wonder who doesn't stand a chance.

packerd_00

That was an incredible goal,unreal footwork.

First 12