1. #1
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 20,883
    Betpoints: 3731

    DeAndre Jordon

    Still struggling with the free throws

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,764
    Betpoints: 1144

    He's another guy it seems you just cannot win with consistently those free throws cost the team too much

  3. #3
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,860
    Betpoints: 517

    Doc is stubborn always has this guy in when theyre fouling, no way Id even have him on my team too much of a liability.

  4. #4
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 48

    Another guy getting millions to dunk a basketball, take him 4 feet away from the rim and he is worthless

  5. #5
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,860
    Betpoints: 517

    Clips live ML hits, omg they were buried and got the lucky W. Blazers built a 7 pt lead just by fouling Jordan who missed all foul shots down the stretch.

  6. #6
    marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-05-10
    Posts: 3,868
    Betpoints: 3905

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Another guy getting millions to dunk a basketball, take him 4 feet away from the rim and he is worthless
    on offense yes, but there is still defense and rebounding
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  7. #7
    marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-05-10
    Posts: 3,868
    Betpoints: 3905

    6-16 is ridiculous. Whats crazy is his form is not bad. But if I am getting paid as many millions as he is, I could spend all day in the gym and drop kick a ball from the free throw line and would shoot a better percentage than him.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  8. #8
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 48

    If I was a team owner I would put in the contract that for every percent a player shoots under 70% from the line will result in the loss of $50,000 for that year. Guarantee alot of these clowns would all of a sudden be spending time working on their free ones. Anyone who makes that much money that can't make a shot that close at a 70% clip with no one guarding them is a jerkoff.

  9. #9
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,860
    Betpoints: 517

    My bad, Deandre actually made some free throws down the stretch. On one occasion he made 2 of 2, I wasnt watching then, Ive seen him make 2 of 2 on like one occasion that I remember, well they needed every single point so he gets some credit down the stretch tonight.

  10. #10
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,860
    Betpoints: 517

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If I was a team owner I would put in the contract that for every percent a player shoots under 70% from the line will result in the loss of $50,000 for that year. Guarantee alot of these clowns would all of a sudden be spending time working on their free ones. Anyone who makes that much money that can't make a shot that close at a 70% clip with no one guarding them is a jerkoff.
    They wipe their butts with 50k, thats nothing to them, 1 mil might make a difference, but I dont blame Deandre, some big guys cant shoot them no matter what they do, I just would have never paid him the amount he's getting I just would have traded him.

  11. #11
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    They wipe their butts with 50k, thats nothing to them, 1 mil might make a difference, but I dont blame Deandre, some big guys cant shoot them no matter what they do, I just would have never paid him the amount he's getting I just would have traded him.
    Read my post again, $50,000 for every percentage point they are under that mark. So a 50% free throw shooter would be stripped of a million dollars

Top