habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Blackhawks defecating the bed again in a big divisional game...

They can't beat Dallas or Minnesota this season to save their lives. They won't be going anywhere in the playoffs. They won't even make it past their own division. Dallas, Minnesota and St. Louis play them too tight and know their game inside and out. Likely to draw one of those teams in the 1st round. Great fade material upcoming. Lines will be juiced up by the public with the recent memories of them hoisting cups over the past few seasons. Not this year.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

They have a nine-game losing streak vs western conference playoff teams.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave RockBottom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

same shit every year boys

wait til playoff time

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post

wait til playoff time

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    They have a nine-game losing streak vs western conference playoff teams.

wait til playoff time
    So this has also happened the years they won the cup? If it did, I'll shut up now. Show me that they lost 9 consecutive games vs western playoff teams any of the years they won the cup.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

4-0 FUKK YEAH

Go Stars!!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

I have a dozen hundo on Dallas tonight. Don't jinx it pal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

wait til playoff time
    Have hawks repeated yet?

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I have a dozen hundo on Dallas tonight. Don't jinx it pal.
    If the Hawks come back and win tonight, I'll give you all my points for making this thread and "jinxing" it. It might take forever to transfer them all 2 by 2 but it won't be necessary. No jinx here.

turtlejc

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Have hawks repeated yet?
    Do you know how hard it is to repeat with the new cap rules? Has anyone repeated yet? No they haven't

But 3 in 6 is pretty good I'd say...and one deflection goal in OT vs the Kings from having a 3 peat...(Kings went on to smoke the Rangers if you need a memory refresher)

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

6-2 What a fukkin beatdown!!

Blackhawks

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

turtlejc

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    6-2 What a fukkin beatdown!!

Blackhawks

Dallas Stars

lakerboy

Do you know how hard it is to repeat with the new cap rules? Has anyone repeated yet? No they haven't

But 3 in 6 is pretty good I'd say...and one deflection goal in OT vs the Kings from having a 3 peat...(Kings went on to smoke the Rangers if you need a memory refresher)
    You said wait till the playoffs. They haven't repeated. This year is a repeat option. It won't happen. I think bowman has done an incredible job with the cap.

turtlejc

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You said wait till the playoffs. They haven't repeated. This year is a repeat option. It won't happen. I think bowman has done an incredible job with the cap.
    Not saying they will repeat just give them a chance in the playoffs. None of the new guys are gelling. We went on some stupid 12 game winning streak earlier and I thought we were fine but obviously I'm not the GM and they felt some moves were necessary. Ladd Weiss and fleischmann or whatever his name is aren't a fit right now but hopefully they will be. Corey will be back for the playoffs.

It was either 2010 or 2013 and I was calling for the trade of Kane for Ryan Miller on buffalo and the firing of coach Q because the Hawks go on these horrible runs and look how that turned out for them.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Hawks have only lost 10 of 11 vs the Western lately

Boyz simply taking it easy during March Sadness. Once they get rolling again only WA standing in the way of another Cup

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I'm pretty sure there is frustration currently on the team, but in the back of their minds they know that they can make a run in the playoffs so a game lost now is not the end of the world. If somehow they can get a little streak going in the final games in the regular season, they will be a tough out. What they do want to avoid is a 1st round meeting with Stars - they just seem to have the Hawks number this year.

With that said, I think Stars or Kings will win the West, and Caps may take it all.

habitualwinning

Anybody wanna make a friendly wager on the Hawks? I'll bet someone 20 points that the Hawks get bounced in the 1st round as long as they draw any team but Nashville in the 1st round. If it's Nashville/Chicago then we're off but anything else and we're on. They win the 1st round, I owe you 20 pts, they lose the 1st round, you owe me 20 pts.

I'll also bet someone 40 points that the Hawks don't win the west and make it to the cup final. If they make the final I owe you 40 points, if they don't make the final you owe me only 20 points. First person to respond to these gets it and nobody else. If I wasn't limited to transferring 2 points per day, I'd do more and let more people in.
    Points Awarded:

RollinDo gave habitualwinning 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Anybody wanna make a friendly wager on the Hawks? I'll bet someone 20 points that the Hawks get bounced in the 1st round as long as they draw any team but Nashville in the 1st round. If it's Nashville/Chicago then we're off but anything else and we're on. They win the 1st round, I owe you 20 pts, they lose the 1st round, you owe me 20 pts.

I'll also bet someone 40 points that the Hawks don't win the west and make it to the cup final. If they make the final I owe you 40 points, if they don't make the final you owe me only 20 points. First person to respond to these gets it and nobody else. If I wasn't limited to transferring 2 points per day, I'd do more and let more people in.
    Sure - I'm in for the 1st friendly wager. Since I'm not an sbr pro (yet), I'd have to give you 2 points a day for 10 days.
    I actually have too many points right now that the extra ones above 3,000 don't mean jack.

I will bet Hawks win 1st round (though the odds are against my team) - then bow out in 2nd.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Sure - I'm in for the 1st friendly wager. Since I'm not an sbr pro (yet), I'd have to give you 2 points a day for 10 days.
    I actually have too many points right now that the extra ones above 3,000 don't mean jack.

I will bet Hawks win 1st round (though the odds are against my team) - then bow out in 2nd.
    Deal. Man the west is stacked. All playoff matchups look like great series. East is a bit of a drop off but still good and they have Caps best overall team.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

West is a beast again....Caps only Eastern hope for Cup.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Boyz simply taking it easy during March Sadness. Once they get rolling again only WA standing in the way of another Cup
    Who?
    Washington won't make the cup...they'll be lucky to win a round.
    West is overrated anyway...
    Flip a coin wins the cup

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who?
    Washington won't make the cup...they'll be lucky to win a round.
    West is overrated anyway...
    Flip a coin wins the cup
    Lol west is overrated. East isn't winning. Washington will win 1 round fo sure.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

same shit with kings bet them both in playoffs

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post

Send em.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    They can't beat Dallas or Minnesota this season to save their lives. They won't be going anywhere in the playoffs. They won't even make it past their own division. Dallas, Minnesota and St. Louis play them too tight and know their game inside and out. Likely to draw one of those teams in the 1st round. Great fade material upcoming. Lines will be juiced up by the public with the recent memories of them hoisting cups over the past few seasons. Not this year.