frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Anyone jumping on the Chief odds to win the AFC west

I don't see Denver betting the Bungals and that would seal their fate in the West. Heck, they might even miss the playoffs if the Jets win out. The two defense are a wash. Between Macarran and Ozweiler, Macarran looks slightly better. Ozweiler has no clue what to do, once the losing team makes 2nd half adjustment. Since the Patriots game, the Broncos offense has scored zero points in three games after the 2nd half.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

I was wondering why kc was pretty low when season began.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This thread would have been good if you'd made it a month or two ago. Now it's just pointless.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This thread would have been good if you'd made it a month or two ago. Now it's just pointless.
    4.5 odds for the Chiefs to win is hardly pointless bud.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    4.5 odds for the Chiefs to win is hardly pointless bud.
    Who holds the tiebreaker?

frostno98

Who holds the tiebreaker?
    Chiefs has all the tie breaker scenario's if they go 10-6.

t-wizzle

If they both finish 11-5 who wins it? That's the tiebreaker I'm referring to.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Lol Denver is going to man handle mccarron is this a joke?

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Lol Denver is going to man handle mccarron is this a joke?
    Um, Ozweiler has combined for zero points in three straight games of the 2nd half, tell me who's the joke? Ozweiler is Tim Tebow in reverse, where Tebow plays great in the 4th quarter.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody even talking about Chiefs

All they do is win

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Um, Ozweiler has combined for zero points in three straight games of the 2nd half, tell me who's the joke? Ozweiler is Tim Tebow in reverse, where Tebow plays great in the 4th quarter.
    Oh so he's 100% to do it again because they had 3 bad 2nd halfs in a row. Makes sense. On the other hand you have fuking aj mccarron who snuck out a victory against the 49ers. Get the Fuk out of here..bengals won't be able to put up 14 on the Broncos next week. Broncos moneyline is cake

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Btw not all osweilers fault. Check your receivers and tight ends at the door homie

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough game I think the unders the best play

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

If they both finish 11-5 who wins it? That's the tiebreaker I'm referring to.
    Chiefs have the tiebreakers. If the Broncos and Chiefs have the same record, the Chiefs win the division.

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

When I saw the Chiefs were only a game out of the division lead after Sunday's results, I took a look at Denver's remaining schedule. DEN lucked out, big time. Both remaining games are at home in Mile High Stadium. They verse the Bengals, Sunday Night. If Andy Dalton was playing I'd say Broncos lose and Chiefs would take 1st place. But, with AJ McCarron at QB they don't stand a chance. DEN will win easily. Then, the last game of the year, they verse the awful, injury plagued, San Diego Chargers. I expect DEN to win this game easily once again. They will end the season, 12-4. KC will finish 11-5 as I believe they win out also. Therefore, I believe the KC future bet to win the division is pointless.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    But, with AJ McCarron at QB they don't stand a chance. DEN will win easily.
    Broncos opened as a 3.5 favorite. Certainly doesn't point to it being easy. I think the Bengals win outright and clinch a bye.. but we'll see. As a Chiefs fan I'll be rooting for Cincinnati. Had to listen to people making jokes all the time about the Chiefs for years when I would wear their stuff around, glad that's over.

But saying the Chiefs to win the division, if it is +450 like OP said, is pointless is just stupid. It's extremely good value. It could also be hedged, if you wanted, by taking the Broncos ML on Monday night.

Put 100 to win 450 on Chiefs to win and 180 to win 100 on Denver to win Monday.

Denver loses and you win 270 if the Chiefs can win out against the Browns and Raiders at home, Denver wins then you get your Chiefs bet back and break even
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-22-15 at 01:24 AM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    When I saw the Chiefs were only a game out of the division lead after Sunday's results, I took a look at Denver's remaining schedule. DEN lucked out, big time. Both remaining games are at home in Mile High Stadium. They verse the Bengals, Sunday Night. If Andy Dalton was playing I'd say Broncos lose and Chiefs would take 1st place. But, with AJ McCarron at QB they don't stand a chance. DEN will win easily. Then, the last game of the year, they verse the awful, injury plagued, San Diego Chargers. I expect DEN to win this game easily once again. They will end the season, 12-4. KC will finish 11-5 as I believe they win out also. Therefore, I believe the KC future bet to win the division is pointless.
    This is ridiculous. How is this lucking out? Because their final two games are at home? They have two remaining home games BECAUSE THEY'VE PLAYED EIGHT ROAD GAMES. This is not luck. They got themselves this far despite playing at home only six times.

Because they get the Bengals with their backup quarterback? THEY HAVE A BACKUP QUARTERBACK IN. And he's been in muuuuch longer than McCarron, giving opposing teams waaaaaay more tape to figure him out.

Because they get San Diego? San Diego is a division team. They play them twice a year every season. The other two division teams they have to play twice a year are pretty good this season. Unlike Cincy or New England, who get to play Cleveland/Baltimore and Miami/Buffalo/Jets, respectively, twice a season lolol. Oh and those pathetic five teams I just mentioned are a collective 0-9 against the AFC West this year.

Point is, don't call Denver lucky because they get to close their season against a bad team and a great team starting a second string quarterback. Denver's schedule did them no favors this year. Aside from having to play the Chiefs and Raiders twice, they also got stuck playing the Vikings, Packers, Patriots, Steelers, and Bengals.

They're somehow a stellar 10-4 despite not having their starting quarterback for half of the season. Are you fccking kidding me? Lucky?

You should change your name because any respectable geek would already know everything I just said. Lucky. I'm sure.

It should also be noted that this is coming from a Raiders fan, and thus a Broncos hater. I just love facts more than I hate the Broncos.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMon

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What book has these lines 5d or her

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Either Cleveland or Oakland will beat KC. Probably the Raiders.