Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14757

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I'd like to go back in time and save baby Seaweed from getting dropped on his noggin
    You'd think the mask fabric would cussion the Blow?
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Jayvegas420 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Aside from a few Hollywood actresses there are not a lot of hot liberal chicks, just string beans and fat dykes - ie, women who can't attract a man. And liberal "men" are worse, they're busy either marrying each other or on SBR being jealous about the 1%. Losers.
    Which category do you fall under?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    its funny that Dems always bring up the Koch Bros. when EVERYONE knows the left has their own Koch Bros.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

He's radical lefty too, supports nwo wants to get rid of the dollar and have one world currency. Let's continue with the Koch brothers though
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    its funny that Dems always bring up the Koch Bros. when EVERYONE knows the left has their own Koch Bros.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

the left has someone who is spending a billion dollars for the upcoming elections?

do you idiots think anyone who believes climate change is a thing is a liberal?

steyer is a penetrating hedge-funder who supports hillary clinton. not any reasonable person's definition of a "liberal".

and he's full of penetrating shit about soros.
    n October 2011 a Reuters story, "Soros: not a funder of Wall Street protests", was published after several commentators pointed out errors in an earlier Reuters story headlined "Who's behind the Wall St. protests?" with a lede stating that the Occupy Wall Street movement "may have benefited indirectly from the largesse of one of the world's richest men [Soros]." Reuters' follow-up article also reported a Soros spokesman and Adbusters' co-founder Kalle Lasn both saying that Adbusters—the reputed catalyst for the first Occupy Wall Street protests—had never received any contributions from Soros, contrary to Reuters' earlier story that reported that "indirect financial links" existed between the two as late as 2010

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Explain it to me.
    what's the point? it's an exercise in futility. if you droolers had the ability to process information - and make rational conclusions based on that information - you wouldn't be a penetrating republican.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

did you actually see the production by that hard right wing "crazy" evangelist or whatever he was. not long ago I claimed that the far right religion in this country comes close to the crazy far right in some muslim countries. and right on cue this nut talks about the government picking up alternative life styles and killing them, fcking killing them. if that isn't hate speech nothing is.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    what's the point? it's an exercise in futility. if you droolers had the ability to process information - and make rational conclusions based on that information - you wouldn't be a penetrating republican.

omg, more valid words never printed.
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave dante1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well Dwightie tell us about the Koch brothers? what do they believe, I am willing to wager you don't know.

also I invited you to explain that day we had our misunderstanding, you know tell it like you remember it. after all I may be wrong and this can be cleared up. you tell us about the Koch brothers and then get into that first day of conflict. I am a reasonable guy, go ahead explain yourself.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Any Republican running for Pres who isn't on his knees sucking Koch (bros), shouldn't be President.

That's what Cruz really meant.
    To be fair about my statement, there was a Koch brother interview. I forget my who, but Koch said he's ready to
    give, but he doesn't know who yet. If any of the candidates tonight talk about the pipeline, the Koch bros ears will
    pull to the tube like an elephant's, peckers in hand, ready to pull, mouths open and rubbing their hands together.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    To be fair about my statement, there was a Koch brother interview. I forget my who, but Koch said he's ready to
    give, but he doesn't know who yet. If any of the candidates tonight talk about the pipeline, the Koch bros ears will
    pull to the tube like an elephant's, peckers in hand, ready to pull, mouths open and rubbing their hands together.

yeah 60 minutes I think, actually he came across as a reasonable guy in some areas. probably bs but I am willing to give some of the doubt to anyone that speaks reasonably until he proves to be a liar.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I pray to god daily Ted Cruz does not become president. We will go back to the stone ages.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I pray to god daily Ted Cruz does not become president. We will go back to the stone ages.
    Ted just got my vote.

Attention degens who can't rub two dimes together - I don't blame you for hating a candidate who wants to hold losers, welshers, and mooches accountable for their own actions or lack thereof.

scumbag

Ted just got my vote.

Attention degens who can't rub two dimes together - I don't blame you for hating a candidate who wants to hold losers, welshers, and mooches accountable for their own actions or lack thereof.
    i don't see you posting tickets roosterlicker! where are all your few dime tickets? where's your box stuffed with 100k?

the sad fact about you is: you're some dumbass, working-class republican, who votes against his self-interests because "one day my ship will come in and i'll be rich too". but in reality: you will always be a busto and if you weren't a bigoted, idiot, you would never vote for someone like ted cruz.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Ohhhhhh?
    Do tell.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Ohhhhhh?
    Do tell.
    we already mentioned George Soros.

Are you saying you believe only the republicans have rich people backing them?

Both parties are just machines running on money from those willing to pay.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Obviously conservative hottie here... afraid of the black man

Classic

scumbag

dumb roosterlicker!
    Whenever I complain about the influence of the vast sums of money donated to various candidates by the Koch Brothers, inevitably someone chimes in and says, "George Soros does it, too!"

Let's take a close look and learn why this comparison is bogus. In my opinion, you have to look at who, in the end, benefits from the donation. (WARNING: This may end up reading like a Goofus and Gallant story)
    When The Kochs donate money, they support candidates who lower taxes for the wealthy. Beneficiary: The Koch Brothers, along with 1% of the nation's population.

When Soros donates money, he supports candidates who want to maintain and bolster Social Security, food stamps, health care for the uninsured and other social programs. Beneficiary: Millions of poor, working and not. NOT George Soros.

When the Kochs donate money, they are supporting candidates who will help them get approval for pipelines, offshore drilling and other fossil fuel infrastructure. Beneficiary: Koch Industries.

When Soros donates money, he supports candidates that want to improve the nation's infrastructure... roads, bridges, ports, airports, etc. to keep us more competitive with nations around the world, and create millions of good-paying jobs here at home. Beneficiary: The entire country.

When the Kochs donate money, they support candidates who want to dismantle the EPA and get rid of all environmental regulations. Beneficiary: Koch Industries.

When George Soros donates money, he supports candidates who believe that global warming is a real threat, and needs to be addressed immediately. Beneficiary: The population of the entire planet.

By now you can see the pattern. The Kochs donate money that will end up coming back to them, multiplied many times. Soros donates money that will likely never benefit him financially, but tries instead to make the world a better place.

You may not like George Soros or the ideas that he supports, but please don't ever compare him to the Koch brothers.

DwightShrute

smartest guy ever! for every article like that you find, I can find one also...

This Is Why We Should Fear George Soros, Not The Koch

George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human

I am calling it like it is. Both are puppets to those with money. Anything else, you are just kidding yourself.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-10-15 at 10:25 PM.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

It amazes me how the left refuses to see the decline of our country........ I worry for my kids.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

we already mentioned George Soros.

Are you saying you believe only the republicans have rich people backing them?

Both parties are just machines running on money from those willing to pay.
    Yes, and we ALL should decry and change a system where the Koch's, Soros, Adelson, etc have undue influence based simply on $$$$ contributed. Repeal the abortion that is Citizens United. Outlaw Lobbying.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Ted Cruz is insane, and should be immediately disqualified for going against the most important tenet in the US formation, the Separation of Church and State. But every Hillary supporter is down on their knees begging for Teddy to win the GOP nomination. He'd insure a double digit Hillary win. As a non Hillary supporter, I'm still holding out for the very sane and reasonable Kasich, but doubt it'll happen.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

amazing that the democrats don't have anyone that can put up a fight but her and Id take Ted Cruz over her 7 days a week.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

nice move scumbag

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Remember when Hillary lied about landing under Sniper fire in Bosnia? Good times

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Obviously conservative hottie here... afraid of the black man

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Ted Cruz is insane, and should be immediately disqualified for going against the most important tenet in the US formation, the Separation of Church and State.
    I suppose it was insane when Cruz told Republican leaders in Congress to go f\*\*k themselves when they doing 100% the opposite things voters put them in office for. They, like Hillary (and you), fear Cruz - so they call him insane, crazy, stupid, etc.

Cruz dominated at Harvard Law, btw. And, unlike Prezident Affirmative Acbama, you can find Cruz's transcripts and work.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I suppose it was insane when Cruz told Republican leaders in Congress to go f\*\*k themselves when they doing 100% the opposite things voters put them in office for. They, like Hillary (and you), fear Cruz - so they call him insane, crazy, stupid, etc.

Cruz dominated at Harvard Law, btw. And, unlike Prezident Affirmative Acbama, you can find Cruz's transcripts and work.
    As an instigator myself, I can recognize one. Watch Cruz as he says something. He's got a little smirk going on
    after he says something. He just wants to cause trouble. Congress knows that better than anyone.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Going back in time to kill Hitler? Is an interesting question, but I would contend that Germany, after the embarrassment of WW I and the harsh Versailles Treaty, was ready for a man like Hitler. If not him, maybe someone else?
    This is a television series. Continuum. Pretty good.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

i don't see you posting tickets roosterlicker! where are all your few dime tickets? where's your box stuffed with 100k?

the sad fact about you is: you're some dumbass, working-class republican, who votes against his self-interests because "one day my ship will come in and i'll be rich too". but in reality: you will always be a busto and if you weren't a bigoted, idiot, you would never vote for someone like ted cruz.
    ByeShea is the same degen who lost a bet to me by picking Romney in 2012 and the loser never paid up his points.

Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Shafted69 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    what religion is Cruz? He doesn't pray? Who prays standing up? I guess he didn't think that one out .
    Uhhh....I think you're confused. You might want to re-read the quote.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I don't mind if they start the day praying on their knees, but if they're on their knees doing sissy pushups to start the day, I have a problem.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

I'm not a Republican. Without insulting someone, explain it to me.

First 12