1. #1
    randyrohm
    randyrohm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 26
    Betpoints: 288

    $8100 rollover with reduced limits

    1Vice is crap. When I turned $500 into $2500 they are shitty. Do not check them out!!!!!!

  2. #2
    killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-09
    Posts: 3,457

    How reduced? Did you bet as a rec bettor or like a hit and runner?

  3. #3
    MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-14
    Posts: 272
    Betpoints: 986

    Yeah how reduced? Reduced to $250 or reduced to like $50. A lot of the rec books with big bonus and high rollover won't let you bet but $250 in the first place.

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,764
    Betpoints: 1144

    small rec book good for $100 or less bettors

  5. #5
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,640
    Betpoints: 11580

    OK - you know that live play does not count. So, 81 bets at 100 bucks and you are there. 20 a week for 5 weeks??? I think that is the deal that they don't want the hit and run action. You could refuse the bonus next time and you can hit and run.

  6. #6
    sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-14
    Posts: 337
    Betpoints: 6429

    Won 7 bets in a row on NFL in the $100 dollar range and was shown door abruptly. Strange thing is 5 of the 7 bets won in final 30 seconds of play. Still was shown door. Wasn't happy. Still get phone calls and emails to this day from the joint.

  7. #7
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,986
    Betpoints: 3495

    unethical to reduce limits when trying to meet a rollover...is that what happened?

  8. #8
    existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-14
    Posts: 2,915
    Betpoints: 768

    what a joke of a shop. why in the world would anyone play there?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  9. #9
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    How reduced? Did you bet as a rec bettor or like a hit and runner?
    Going to be a few months for a response being he has 22 posts in 6 years lol.

    randyrohm

    Become A Pro!Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 78

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,764
    Betpoints: 1144

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    Won 7 bets in a row on NFL in the $100 dollar range and was shown door abruptly. Strange thing is 5 of the 7 bets won in final 30 seconds of play. Still was shown door. Wasn't happy. Still get phone calls and emails to this day from the joint.

  11. #11
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,846
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Going to be a few months for a response being he has 22 posts in 6 years lol.

    randyrohm

    Become A Pro!Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 78
    Give him a break, his typing skills aren't up to par

  12. #12
    bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-15-08
    Posts: 112
    Betpoints: 305

    Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    what a joke of a shop. why in the world would anyone play there?
    sorry that happened to you. they have reduced my limits like that on a nunber of different bets but still let me bet 500 on most staight wagers you should read the other posts i made about my experience with them. they have ben reealy good to me so far and alot of other posters are giving them some proips

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...t-awesome.html
    Last edited by bferony; 12-12-15 at 03:02 PM.

Top