riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    that idiot Schilling forgot to mention that the Nazis were Christians..
    and like good Christians.. celebrated Christmas... and gave gifts and offerings of Peace.

odd that they attempt to exterminate the Jews, and then turn around and worship a Jew

i suppose how Bible-belt Christians will attack a long-haired hippie,
    call him "fagg•t" and "cut your hair"

and then run to church and worship a very similar individual.
    Wow Ratzz...Im starting to like you. Tell the people how Israel is worst than the Nazis, Muslims, and Christians and I might love you.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

I already pretty much avoid ESPN........will now avoid it if at all possible. If I could avoid it entirely, I would, but no place to go to watch some games

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Both are trash and should be fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by beastballs86 View Post
    nothing wrong with curt
    Yup...That is nothing cancer couldn't cure.
    Has he taken off the bloody sock yet....
    Hope he gets sacked.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy is an attention seeking whore

I am glad he is healthy but lets remove him from espn

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Wow Ratzz...Im starting to like you. Tell the people how Israel is worst than the Nazis, Muslims, and Christians and I might love you.
    LOL.. politically i think we are very similar.. i guess we are buds after all

i had an Israeli girlfriend once.. smoking hot girl.. but really screwed up in her head..
    got her nice and drunk one evening.. she told me how Israel and the jews REALLY feel about the rest of humanity.

we are ostensibly animals to them. They fully believe that "Chosen People" bit from the Torah.
    Not creating a Palestinian State was the greatest political oversight since Prime Minister Chamberlain
    urged European leaders to just hand over the Sudetenland over to Hitler without any resistance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudetenland

it created the very same mess.

the non-existent Palestinian State is the original wound that festered into what is
    presently referred to a Radical Islamic Terrorism.

and when somebody comes along who really wants to : Yitzhak Rabin.. the Right Wing Extremists of Israel.. kill him

and here we are.. still entangled with the branches and twigs of that very same tree

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone needs just to live their lives and who cares what others beliefs are of course you can listen and have a opinons but who really cares

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    LOL.. politically i think we are very similar.. i guess we are buds after all

i had an Israeli girlfriend once.. smoking hot girl.. but really screwed up in her head..
    got her nice and drunk one evening.. she told me how Israel and the jews REALLY feel about the rest of humanity.

we are ostensibly animals to them. They fully believe that "Chosen People" bit from the Torah.
    Not creating a Palestinian State was the greatest political oversight since Prime Minister Chamberlain
    urged European leaders to just hand over the Sudetenland over to Hitler without any resistance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudetenland

it created the very same mess.

the non-existent Palestinian State is the original wound that festered into what is
    presently referred to a Radical Islamic Terrorism.

and when somebody comes along who really wants to : Yitzhak Rabin.. the Right Wing Extremists of Israel.. kill him

and here we are.. still entangled with the branches and twigs of that very same tree

Israel is at the root of most problems in the world. Since Chaim Weissman and the idea of Zionism was introduced. Jews and Arabs lived in peace in that region and even baby sat eachothers children. It wasnt until Zionists took over that it turned into a bloodbath. They vilify Arabs through Israeli run media and get white American Christians to do whatever they say because they're "god's chosen people". People are dumb as fuk as you can see in this thread alone.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    There it is. The bigot comes out. Let me guess....You're over 300 lbs, watch FOX News, love guns, and praise jesus?

Have you ever been to a middle eastern country or a muslim dominant country? Or do you just watch TV and get educated that way? I'm not Muslim by the way. Athiest
    your partially right. only watch fox news (fair and balanced) nobody watches msnbc. wouldn't take free trip to a muslim country. do not like guns, never been inside a church of any denomination. agnostic not atheist. only weigh 165. would denounce allah if he actually existed.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    your partially right. only watch fox news (fair and balanced) nobody watches msnbc. wouldn't take free trip to a muslim country. do not like guns, never been inside a church of any denomination. agnostic not atheist. only weigh 165. would denounce allah if he actually existed.
    Your gonna lose a lotta people with that one.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Your gonna lose a lotta people with that one.
    lol right? delusional fuk

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    Did FOX News tell you that arab speaking Christians also call god "allah"? Or is Allah just the boogeyman?

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

The Jew-hatred on this forum is strooooooooooooong.

First 12