will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Biggio and Smoltz but no Piazza for HOF?? Really????

I started looking at their stats and it's disgusting. Biggio did collect over 3000 hits but played a ton of years and was a compiler. I don't think of elite when I think of Craig Biggio.

John Smoltz managed to sneak in 3 big seasons as a reliever and was a very good pitcher, but nowhere near elite. I would take Pettitte over Smoltz in a big game.

Then, you have Mike Piazza who is the best offensive catcher of all time who is on the outside, looking in

Steroids ruined everything. Bonds was a HOF'er before the juice and so was Clemens and probably a bunch of other guys. I'm sorry, but I don't want to see Craig Biggio or John Smoltz's plaque next to Ted Williams, Willie Mays, etc. Standards should be higher.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All hall of fames are starting to become watered down and nobody pays attention to it anymore

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Tony Gwynn makes me think hall of fame, not Craig Fuckkin Biggio. Any opinions?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All hall of fames are starting to become watered down and nobody pays attention to it anymore
    NFL Hall of Fame isn't watered down.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Piazza was on the juice.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Craig Biggio was def on the juice at some point as well and never got caught.