1. #1
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,902
    Betpoints: 8080

    Coach: Uncle RONNIE will be in Vegas in a few weeks

    How about a LUNCHEON with Fishhead at his off-strip Italian place in Henderson.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Vegas has worst food in Nation

    I went to Metro today..small pie and sandwich $20

    FUK Them

  3. #3
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13107

    Ronnie, can I come?

  4. #4
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Ronnie, can I come?

  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Ronnie I will fukkin bury you man

  6. #6
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,902
    Betpoints: 8080

    Bigday: Anytime

    Coach: I am harmless. I don't even drink alcohol.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  7. #7
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13107


  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    I cannot stand fukkin tourists

    They come here and think it is there place

    I will tell you one thing...I would advise Bigday NOT TO COME

  9. #9
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,176
    Betpoints: 6070

    JJ would Vegas eat me up alive? What would happn to me?

  10. #10
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,659
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cannot stand fukkin tourists

    They come here and think it is there place

    I will tell you one thing...I would advise Bigday NOT TO COME
    Especially the fukkin dunk tourists on the strip

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    JJ would Vegas eat me up alive? What would happn to me?
    I think you would be ok on the outskirts like me
    I am 41 miles away from a slot machine which is my downfall..I love Cherries

    I doubt you could make it near the City as your innocent and naive and people would scam you

    I get scammed a few times with escorts for $200..payed them and told me to strip in the alley and the girls would put my trunks in plastic bag and said they were just bringing to a clean area and the chicks never came back and I was nude and did not know what to do.

    Seaweed can you imagine yourself in that situation??

    All you can do is cover your rooster with your hand and run to where????
    I scrambled to a store and usually clerk would throw a towel at me to cover up and then walked home with towel on and people hurling names at me from cars like I am a junkie or one time some chick gave me her panties to use

    Seaweed stay in Toronto

  12. #12
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,637
    Betpoints: 7988

    Where are you stayin' Ronnie?

  13. #13
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,290
    Betpoints: 3215

    coach eat at proper places


    try parmas

  14. #14
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,239
    Betpoints: 5197

    It's a shame Rosemary's closed

    jj go and catch some of Ronald's drippings (fishhead's plays) and make a video
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  15. #15
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Lakerman I get all my food at Traders Joes now

    Best in town

  16. #16
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,902
    Betpoints: 8080

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Where are you stayin' Ronnie?
    Siegel Suites
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  17. #17
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    ronnie pass

  18. #18
    VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-09
    Posts: 3,677
    Betpoints: 4469

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vegas has worst food in Nation

    I went to Metro today..small pie and sandwich $20

    FUK Them
    Got take out there for final 4 last weekend. Sucked. Used to be OK a few years ago.

  19. #19
    LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-05
    Posts: 6,342
    Betpoints: 1862

    Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Siegel Suites
    Check out their casino on Craig's Road... Good promos.

  20. #20
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Roger Mexico
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 15,064
    Betpoints: 846

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think you would be ok on the outskirts like me
    I am 41 miles away from a slot machine which is my downfall..I love Cherries

    I doubt you could make it near the City as your innocent and naive and people would scam you

    I get scammed a few times with escorts for $200..payed them and told me to strip in the alley and the girls would put my trunks in plastic bag and said they were just bringing to a clean area and the chicks never came back and I was nude and did not know what to do.

    Seaweed can you imagine yourself in that situation??

    All you can do is cover your rooster with your hand and run to where????
    I scrambled to a store and usually clerk would throw a towel at me to cover up and then walked home with towel on and people hurling names at me from cars like I am a junkie or one time some chick gave me her panties to use

    Seaweed stay in Toronto

  21. #21
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13107

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ronnie pass

  22. #22
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,430
    Betpoints: 1567

    Is Uncle Ronnie a swish?

  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Nobody wants to meet Ronnie

    I never saw this happen more

    I feel bad for the kid

    How would you like a guy like 5-9, 275, long beard coming at you???

  24. #24
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,637
    Betpoints: 7988

    I'll meet 'em!

  25. #25
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I'll meet 'em!
    Jay I advise against it

    Nobody meeting anyone anymore

    new trend
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

  26. #26
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,902
    Betpoints: 8080

    Coach: Meet me in Summerlin. It's safe there. No tourists. Good Italian restaurants up there.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  27. #27
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,779
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    JJ would Vegas eat me up alive? What would happn to me?
    you would pay the first prostitute you saw at your hotel $50 to give you mask then she would punch you in the throat

    leave you rolling around the linoleum crying like a wounded queer

    steal your BR and not even touch that Brett Favre looking thing you call a rooster all right in front of BottomDad

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Ronnie I left town man

    I know you will be fine

    Best of luck

  29. #29
    kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-21-08
    Posts: 912
    Betpoints: 5616

    You live in Vegas long enough, you dread going to strip. The crowds, SoCal phonies, parking, traffic etc. It wears on you. I still hate that sound of the machines. With summer coming up, Vegas in unbearable. I lived there for about ten years and the only thing I miss is the great food deals. But I got tired of the 2$ prime rib too. Now I would never order again that for any price. It was 2$ for years at Binions. I am old fart fuk though.

  30. #30
    Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 1,688
    Betpoints: 1565

    You gotta be a classy sophisticated romantique to have a date with JJ

  31. #31
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    You live in Vegas long enough, you dread going to strip. The crowds, SoCal phonies, parking, traffic etc. It wears on you. I still hate that sound of the machines. With summer coming up, Vegas in unbearable. I lived there for about ten years and the only thing I miss is the great food deals. But I got tired of the 2$ prime rib too. Now I would never order again that for any price. It was 2$ for years at Binions. I am old fart fuk though.
    I think that sums it up perfectly

    All of Vegas is over crowded...traffic right to the mountains now day and night

Top