Team Norway got robbed. The ball clearly hit the camera cable before dropping right in front of the English player who scored Enlgand's only regulation goal.
Comment
ChuckyTheGoat
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-04-11
39664
#4
IAN:
1) Maybe Johnny can pull some strings and get a FiFA review.
2) It's been a good World Cup. But it's lacked the HUGE upset (except for maybe NORW > BRAZ).
3) It doesn't look good when the marginal calls seem to benefit the name-teams. FIFA surely makes more $$ when the heavy-weights are advancing deep into the bracket.
Where's the fuckin power box, Carol?
Comment
slewfan
SBR Posting Legend
10-01-15
16562
#5
I have been loving these world cup games. But I have noticed that Argentina seems to be the darling of the referees.
Argentina gets every marginal call. This is as corrupt as some Hockey games.
I bet France to win it all. 2-1....
Honestly. After watching so many bull shat calls, I can't wait until it's over.
Comment
Ian
SBR Hall of Famer
11-09-09
6207
#6
Originally posted by ChuckyTheGoat
IAN:
1) Maybe Johnny can pull some strings and get a FiFA review.
2) It's been a good World Cup. But it's lacked the HUGE upset (except for maybe NORW > BRAZ).
3) It doesn't look good when the marginal calls seem to benefit the name-teams. FIFA surely makes more $$ when the heavy-weights are advancing deep into the bracket.
I don't think it was rigged, but FIFA definitely will make more $ with England than it would with Norway.