1. #1
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Remember when Oklahoma used to be relevant???

    This program has really fallen hard.

    Bob Stoops won't be head coach come monday.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,184
    Betpoints: 294

    Stoops destroyed Okl Football

    Players do not respond to him anymore

  3. #3
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,056
    Betpoints: 24

    Baylor is the better team

  4. #4
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,827
    Betpoints: 1572

    They lost to Texas handily and barely beat TCU. Why would they give Baylor a hard time?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020


  5. #5
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,445
    Betpoints: 430

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Bob Stoops won't be head coach come monday.
    I'll bet you 3670 points he is still the head coach come Monday.

    I'll give you 2 to 1 on it.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  6. #6
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They lost to Texas handily and barely beat TCU. Why would they give Baylor a hard time?
    I know they suck. I'm just saying like 5 years ago they were a respected program.

    Now i see why Texas A&M left that conference

  7. #7
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'll bet you 3670 points he is still the head coach come Monday.

    I'll give you 2 to 1 on it.
    if he is that is only b/c they have accepted being a failure of program.

    Guy ran that program into the ground.

  8. #8
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Baylor is the better team
    lol no shit. Hell i think JJ Gold could start for Oklahoma

  9. #9
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Stoops isn't going anywhere.

  10. #10
    Louisvillekid1
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 51,300
    Betpoints: 540

    no.

  11. #11
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    They're also losing to Baylor, so it isn't that huge of an upset.

    If Stoops was going to get fired, it was after that diaper wearing old man named Mack Brown raped him earlier this year at the Cotton Bowl.

  12. #12
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    And Oklahoma has always been overrated.

    And yes I am also talking about the time when Sam Bradford was there.

    SEC runs Big 12...into the ground.

  13. #13
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 17,409
    Betpoints: 260

    ya stoops will get fired as losing for a 17 point underdog
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020


  14. #14
    ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-13
    Posts: 346

    A continuation of the forum.
    Do ya'll remember when the Ducks were relevant too? Talk about bad jeez!

  15. #15
    ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-13
    Posts: 346

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    They're also losing to Baylor, so it isn't that huge of an upset.

    If Stoops was going to get fired, it was after that diaper wearing old man named Mack Brown raped him earlier this year at the Cotton Bowl.
    OU never loses to Baylor, they have only lost 1 game Baylor and that was while RG3 was there.

  16. #16
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    A continuation of the forum.
    Do ya'll remember when the Ducks were relevant too? Talk about bad jeez!

    Ducks are a national powerhouse every year.

    Bob Stoops has clearly just stopped trying.

    Anyway i'm glad the Ducks lost tonight.

    I hate oregons style of play always going for it on 4th down
    refusing to kick field goals and going for 2 all the time...

    they think they are playing madden or something. thats not real football.

  17. #17
    ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-13
    Posts: 346

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ducks are a national powerhouse every year.

    Bob Stoops has clearly just stopped trying.

    Anyway i'm glad the Ducks lost tonight.

    I hate oregons style of play always going for it on 4th down
    refusing to kick field goals and going for 2 all the time...

    they think they are playing madden or something. thats not real football.
    I see Bob retiring before Mack Brown now! I always love to see Sooners lose.

    Anyway, I don't like the Ducks but I pull for them to upset the SEC teams in the natty game.

  18. #18
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    I see Bob retiring before Mack Brown now! I always love to see Sooners lose.

    Anyway, I don't like the Ducks but I pull for them to upset the SEC teams in the natty game.
    Well you'll be waiting a while for Oregon to ever make it back to another national title game.

    Oregon has been completely exposed and last year's Stanford game was no fluke.

    Chip Kelly got out at the right time and will continue to get that NFL money at least through the end of the year.

  19. #19
    I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-11
    Posts: 7,927

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ducks are a national powerhouse every year.

    Bob Stoops has clearly just stopped trying.

    Anyway i'm glad the Ducks lost tonight.

    I hate oregons style of play always going for it on 4th down
    refusing to kick field goals and going for 2 all the time...

    they think they are playing madden or something. thats not real football.

  20. #20
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    OU never loses to Baylor, they have only lost 1 game Baylor and that was while RG3 was there.
    Baylor is really good this year, obviously.

    The "OU never loses to Baylor" argument is irrelevant since all that ever matters is THIS YEAR.

  21. #21
    ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-13
    Posts: 346

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Baylor is really good this year, obviously.

    The "OU never loses to Baylor" argument is irrelevant since all that ever matters is THIS YEAR.
    That's true, but even when Baylor is good OU usually still rolls them. I'm a Texas fan and we roll them also when they're good.

    I bet Baylor tonight, so it was a good night!

  22. #22
    M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-08
    Posts: 1,662
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'll bet you 3670 points he is still the head coach come Monday.

    I'll give you 2 to 1 on it.
    2 to 1? I'll give him 2000 to 1.

  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,184
    Betpoints: 294

    Why is Stoops not replaced next year??

    e proves year in and year out he cannot coach

  24. #24
    bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 6,623
    Betpoints: 372

    stoops out by monday....Are you sure greg schieano isnt the one we are talking about being out by monday?

Top