Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Red Sox bunch of crybabies

Learn the rules, dipshits. Plus, it was intentional, even though it didn't have to be to be called.

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Learn the rules, dipshits. Plus, it was intentional, even though it didn't have to be to be called.
    Learn how to type dipshitt dumbfukk a game should never end in controversy, especially that magnitude of a game. I won money and I'm still pissed about it. Quit being so ignorant dipshitt

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Niice View Post
    Learn how to type dipshitt dumbfukk a game should never end in controversy, especially that magnitude of a game. I won money and I'm still pissed about it. Quit being so ignorant dipshitt
    Son, I've forgotten more about baseball rules than anyone on this board has ever known. This was textbook by the umpires.

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

one of he best calls in post season history.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Just pretend it never happened. Put Craig at 3rd and start over. Great logic. Beautiful.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Please elaborate

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

salty said he had a shot at throwing out a gimpy allan craig? guy couldn't throw out a gimpy allan craig piggy-backing yadier molina. red sox fans, please knock some sense into your catcher.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    salty said he had a shot at throwing out a gimpy allan craig? guy couldn't throw out a gimpy allan craig piggy-backing yadier molina. red sox fans, please knock some sense into your catcher.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

a game should never end in controversy, especially that magnitude of a game.
    That was Pedrioa's train of thought when he intentionally stuck his legs up buddy.

I/O

These could be two of the worst managers ever involved in a world series. Throw in a good number of players not ready for the moment. Leland's banging his head against the wall right now. This has been a pretty weak display of the game imo. Whichever team sucks less wins the game. It'll prolly go seven.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave I/O 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    That was Pedrioa's train of thought when he intentionally stuck his legs up buddy.
    yup

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Game should never end in controversy? So if a bunch of ignorant fan boys who dont know the rules that govern a game decide to call into question a difficult call the game shouldn't end?

Its just like the Serena Williams foot fault where she threatened the line judge who called it and lost as a result. What so b/c it's the US Open semis (World Series game 3) you can violate the foot fault (interference) rules? Learn the rules and play by them.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    benny it was middlebrooks pal

benny that late late night posting will get you every fukkin time

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    benny it was middlebrooks pal

benny that late late night posting will get you every fukkin time
    I thought it was Boggs??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Take Boston tonight

Angry factor

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Red Sox need to focus on game 4. Could be all phony but I heard a program yesterday and they said Bucholz is about 70% which they said is the same as starting Peavy?? I don't agree with that. Red Sox are sore losers. Eve. Curt Schilling said it was the right call. It had to be Jim Joyce of all people. Cost that Tigers kid a no-no, where is that kid now??

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

well i dunno how you expect someone to evaporate....but anyways...its insane to risk a throw with 2 outs and uehara on the hill....just plain dumb...and even dumber is letting workman hit in the 9th so he could come in and get 1 out in the 9th