I am done gambling for a while

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PureGuava
    SBR MVP
    • 04-26-08
    • 1294

    #1
    I am done gambling for a while
    After the loss in the Iowa/Indiana game, lost a couple hundred, I was so pissed I went on tilt and just made some stupid first quarter bets and lost those and depleted my account.

    I realize gambling is just another self destructing habit for me and after this week I will not be placing wagers, going to casinos, or playing in contests. I will let the contests that are going on ride out for this weekend.

    I just know that I am only 22 years old and gambling is just something that is holding me back in my life. I've already got enough problems with other issues in my life.

    When I am gambling and I win it does not do too much for me because money can't buy happiness and peace of mind, and when I lose I feel like shit and go on tilt.

    So at least for a while I am done.

    I will give away my points to the first person that guesses my name.
  • acarmelo1
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 09-29-09
    • 6321

    #2
    Kevin
    Comment
    • Sam Odom
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 10-30-05
      • 58063

      #3
      You'll be back , George
      Comment
      • whatsgood5
        Restricted User
        • 10-13-09
        • 15359

        #4
        Good for you man, shit's addictive. Good luck sticking to it.

        And your name is anjoli.
        Comment
        • whatsgood5
          Restricted User
          • 10-13-09
          • 15359

          #5
          No, disregard that last post, your name is Brennan.
          Comment
          • Enogsiwon
            Restricted User
            • 06-15-09
            • 4075

            #6
            I know how you feel Raul...
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              PureGuava
              Comment
              • PureGuava
                SBR MVP
                • 04-26-08
                • 1294

                #8
                I am done. It's not worth it.

                I win a dime I don't really feel much better about myself, I lose a dime I feel like shit. Money cannot buy the things I need to be happy such as true love and peace of mind.

                I may be back someday but only at places like vegas or the like and only when I have a lot of extra money as a recreational activity.
                Comment
                • InTheHole
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 04-28-08
                  • 15243

                  #9
                  JJGold
                  Comment
                  • whatsgood5
                    Restricted User
                    • 10-13-09
                    • 15359

                    #10
                    Originally posted by PureGuava
                    I am done. It's not worth it. I win a dime I don't really feel much better about myself, I lose a dime I feel like shit. Money cannot buy the things I need to be happy such as true love and peace of mind. I may be back someday but only at places like vegas or the like and only when I have a lot of extra money as a recreational activity.
                    If that's how ya feel then you're totally right, you don't need this shit.

                    On the same subject, how about some hints? I mean, out of the 702 possible names for males (assuming you're a dude), there's like a 3 percent chance for us to guess it.
                    Comment
                    • topgame85
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 03-30-08
                      • 12325

                      #11
                      I have cut back A LOT PG don't let it run or ruin your life GL Carlos
                      Comment
                      • Sam Odom
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 10-30-05
                        • 58063

                        #12
                        Originally posted by PureGuava

                        I am done. It's not worth it. I win a dime I don't really feel much better about myself
                        Thats because you 'win' a dime but you do NOT collect a dime. Cash-out a few dimes and you'll feel different
                        Comment
                        • Iwinyourmoney
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 04-18-07
                          • 18368

                          #13
                          Hang in there James
                          Comment
                          • tltaylor89
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 06-19-09
                            • 19610

                            #14
                            Build cash come back in six months
                            Comment
                            • Mikail
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 07-19-09
                              • 21689

                              #15
                              You will get back to it soon George
                              Comment
                              • tltaylor89
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 06-19-09
                                • 19610

                                #16
                                Or just gamble the points
                                Comment
                                • PureGuava
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 04-26-08
                                  • 1294

                                  #17
                                  guess the month of my birthday then
                                  Comment
                                  • Mikail
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 07-19-09
                                    • 21689

                                    #18
                                    Don't get frustrated Gary
                                    Comment
                                    • jjgold
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 07-20-05
                                      • 388201

                                      #19
                                      The thing is we all feel like that when we get fukkin buried but the sad thing is you will be back sooner than later. It is a drug.

                                      I actually from time to time had someone strap me in to a chair just with water and some food I could get at and the purpose was not to gamble and i eventually broke free on like day 3 and bet again, true story.
                                      Comment
                                      • Mikail
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 07-19-09
                                        • 21689

                                        #20
                                        May
                                        Comment
                                        • Richkas
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 02-03-08
                                          • 19396

                                          #21
                                          I will give away my points to the first person that guesses my name

                                          Brock Landers
                                          Comment
                                          • Mikail
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 07-19-09
                                            • 21689

                                            #22
                                            november
                                            Comment
                                            • whatsgood5
                                              Restricted User
                                              • 10-13-09
                                              • 15359

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by PureGuava
                                              guess the month of my birthday then
                                              April?
                                              Comment
                                              • Enogsiwon
                                                Restricted User
                                                • 06-15-09
                                                • 4075

                                                #24
                                                Jan
                                                Comment
                                                • PureGuava
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 04-26-08
                                                  • 1294

                                                  #25
                                                  Goodbye and goodluck!
                                                  Comment
                                                  • whatsgood5
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 10-13-09
                                                    • 15359

                                                    #26
                                                    Balls man
                                                    Comment
                                                    • InTheHole
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 04-28-08
                                                      • 15243

                                                      #27
                                                      PureGuava=Enogswon
                                                      Comment
                                                      • whatsgood5
                                                        Restricted User
                                                        • 10-13-09
                                                        • 15359

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by InTheHole
                                                        PureGuava=Enogswon
                                                        Seems like a legit theory to me
                                                        Comment
                                                        • Guest

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by tltaylor89
                                                          Or just gamble the points
                                                          Yeah, because when you lose points you can just edit your posts and get em back right taylor?
                                                          Comment
                                                          • flyingillini
                                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                                            • 12-06-06
                                                            • 41484

                                                            #30
                                                            It is better if you snort some nose candy when you get up on a Saturday morning. It makes watching all the games and your bets more fun.
                                                            המוסד‎
                                                            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                                                            Comment
                                                            • poker_dummy101
                                                              Restricted User
                                                              • 11-03-08
                                                              • 6395

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by DrStale
                                                              Yeah, because when you lose points you can just edit your posts and get em back right taylor?
                                                              Comment
                                                              • Enogsiwon
                                                                Restricted User
                                                                • 06-15-09
                                                                • 4075

                                                                #32
                                                                thanks for the points..
                                                                Comment
                                                                • pat venditto
                                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                                  • 05-07-07
                                                                  • 14347

                                                                  #33
                                                                  So jose we going out to eat tonight? Taco's on me jose?
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • jjgold
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 07-20-05
                                                                    • 388201

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Patty quit over 20 times the last 2 years. He keeps coming back.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • tullamore
                                                                      SBR MVP
                                                                      • 07-17-07
                                                                      • 3586

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by jjgold
                                                                      Patty quit over 20 times the last 2 years. He keeps coming back.

                                                                      Patty only quit long enough to pack his beak and reload his account.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...