I have a "I'll cut off my pinky if it losses" NCAA game!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SBR_John
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-12-05
    • 16471

    #1
    I have a "I'll cut off my pinky if it losses" NCAA game!
    Its a biggg favorite. Lets just call this game one for the boosters.

    I've only had two of these plays and luckily still have all my fingers.

    Got a little transacting to do first.
  • oiler
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 06-06-09
    • 6585

    #2
    Originally posted by SBR_John
    Its a biggg favorite. Lets just call this game one for the boosters.

    I've only had two of these plays and luckily still have all my fingers.

    Got a little transacting to do first.
    u should cut off one of your fingers just because u called it a lock.there is no such thing as a lock,maybe u should say'AS CLOSE TO A LOCK U CAN GET;since if iy was such a lock services would be betting everything they have on it[including there mother-in law]
    Comment
    • fearless
      Restricted User
      • 08-14-06
      • 4950

      #3
      Originally posted by oiler
      u should cut off one of your fingers just because u called it a lock.there is no such thing as a lock,maybe u should say'AS CLOSE TO A LOCK U CAN GET;since if iy was such a lock services would be betting everything they have on it[including there mother-in law]
      I think there's no locks in baseball but in basketball and football there sure are. I'm 2-0 in my lock picks:
      Comment
      • oiler
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 06-06-09
        • 6585

        #4
        Originally posted by fearless
        I think there's no locks in baseball but in basketball and football there sure are. I'm 2-0 in my lock picks:
        gl then but anytime i hear someone say it is a lock ,they ought to be hung by there nuts both of them
        Comment
        • Fishhead
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 08-11-05
          • 40178

          #5
          Careful, this is a huge sandwich game for Iowa............
          Comment
          • jjgold
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 07-20-05
            • 388201

            #6
            Who is the game?
            Comment
            • SBR_John
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 07-12-05
              • 16471

              #7
              Texas Tech -34.5. New Mex is totally talentless averaging only 11 points a game against a very soft schedule. Tech has played two very tough games in hostile territory to ranked teams. Yes Vengeance sayith the Lord but also this Saturday Tech unloads on a helpless opponent for their own version of vengeance. This is my pinky finger game. Good luck!
              Comment
              • Sam Odom
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 10-30-05
                • 58063

                #8
                A 34.5 pt Fav
                Comment
                • rm18
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 09-20-05
                  • 22292

                  #9
                  I just won with New Mexico St. ML last week, I don't know about this one.
                  Comment
                  • SBR_John
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 07-12-05
                    • 16471

                    #10
                    Originally posted by rm18
                    I just won with New Mexico St. ML last week, I don't know about this one.
                    This is New Mexico.... they have not covered this year.
                    Comment
                    • yisman
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 09-01-08
                      • 75682

                      #11
                      not a lock.
                      Comment
                      • pavyracer
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 04-12-07
                        • 83136

                        #12
                        I'm not quite sure if Texas Tech have a good enough offense to score 35 points.
                        Comment
                        • charitableman
                          SBR High Roller
                          • 09-22-09
                          • 161

                          #13
                          wasnt Justin's play on sbr.tv taking the 34.5 points?
                          Comment
                          • SexyMit
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 10-12-06
                            • 6139

                            #14
                            Originally posted by SBR_John
                            Texas Tech -34.5. New Mex is totally talentless averaging only 11 points a game against a very soft schedule. Tech has played two very tough games in hostile territory to ranked teams. Yes Vengeance sayith the Lord but also this Saturday Tech unloads on a helpless opponent for their own version of vengeance. This is my pinky finger game. Good luck!
                            Take 1st half instead. I was already eye balling this game. You are guarenteed starters play the 1st half!
                            If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!

                            I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!
                            Comment
                            • Sam Odom
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 10-30-05
                              • 58063

                              #15
                              ....
                              Comment
                              • SBR_John
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 07-12-05
                                • 16471

                                #16
                                This is just what the team and boosters need. Good home cooking. New Mex scored just 6 points against Colorado. 3 and outs against Tex Tech will get you killed. You have to have a little offense to keep your defense off the field.
                                Comment
                                • daggerkobe
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 03-25-08
                                  • 10744

                                  #17
                                  You do know Crabtree and Harrell are no longer with the team?
                                  Comment
                                  • ronjon619
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 09-06-09
                                    • 3675

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by rm18
                                    I just won with New Mexico St. ML last week, I don't know about this one.

                                    Originally posted by SBR_John
                                    This is New Mexico.... they have not covered this year.
                                    They played each other last week. State won by 3.
                                    Comment
                                    • CarpeDime
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 09-01-09
                                      • 7873

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by charitableman
                                      wasnt Justin's play on sbr.tv taking the 34.5 points?

                                      yes
                                      Comment
                                      • SBR_John
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 07-12-05
                                        • 16471

                                        #20
                                        Tex A&M and Tulsa both put up over 500 yards on New Mex(Tex A&M 600+). Of course this is gambling and New Mex could have a great game. But it would be their first, they have not covered a game all year and are badly outclassed in this one. New Mex cant score, their highest offensive output of the year was 17 against New Mex St. A su loss as a double digit fav I think. Tech has a solid defense. Justin can have them at +34.5 but I really think this one is a laugher.
                                        Comment
                                        • InTheHole
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 04-28-08
                                          • 15243

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by SBR_John
                                          Tex A&M and Tulsa both put up over 500 yards on New Mex(Tex A&M 600+). Of course this is gambling and New Mex could have a great game. But it would be their first, they have not covered a game all year and are badly outclassed in this one. New Mex cant score, their highest offensive output of the year was 17 against New Mex St. A su loss as a double digit fav I think. Tech has a solid defense. Justin can have them at +34.5 but I really think this one is a laugher.
                                          John Boy...I'm sure it won't hurt either way. Go get 'em Johnny.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Comment
                                          • Shortstop
                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                            • 01-02-09
                                            • 27281

                                            #22
                                            I like this too. New Mexico should be playing in the NAIA. Tech rolls big here.
                                            Comment
                                            • Immortality
                                              Restricted User
                                              • 12-20-07
                                              • 4599

                                              #23
                                              Wow I played Tech and now just saw this thread. I don't know if this is a good or a bad sign.
                                              Comment
                                              • SBR_John
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 07-12-05
                                                • 16471

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Immortality
                                                Wow I played Tech and now just saw this thread. I don't know if this is a good or a bad sign.
                                                LOL, you know its NOT a good sign... but relax on this one.
                                                Comment
                                                • Immortality
                                                  Restricted User
                                                  • 12-20-07
                                                  • 4599

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by SBR_John
                                                  LOL, you know its NOT a good sign... but relax on this one.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • bettilimbroke999
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 02-04-08
                                                    • 13254

                                                    #26
                                                    Get the scissors out John New Mexico may win this game outright, TT looks like absolute crap
                                                    Comment
                                                    • SexyMit
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 10-12-06
                                                      • 6139

                                                      #27
                                                      Better start sharpening the scissors!
                                                      If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!

                                                      I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Justin7
                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                        • 07-31-06
                                                        • 8577

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by SBR_John
                                                        Justin can have them at +34.5 but I really think this one is a laugher.
                                                        Why do you gotta make me look bad? And seriously, I got them at +35.5. Do I look like a chump?
                                                        Comment
                                                        • BeatTheJerk
                                                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                          • 08-19-07
                                                          • 31801

                                                          #29
                                                          If this loses and this guy doesn't cut off his pinky. He would need to resign without any debate.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • G's pks
                                                            Restricted User
                                                            • 01-01-09
                                                            • 22251

                                                            #30
                                                            wow... better start scoring or you will look like "the twin of Zboiz"!
                                                            Comment
                                                            • bettilimbroke999
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 02-04-08
                                                              • 13254

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by SBR_John

                                                              I've only had two of these plays and luckily still have 8 of my fingers.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • Hotdiggity11
                                                                SBR MVP
                                                                • 01-09-09
                                                                • 4916

                                                                #32
                                                                7-7 with 56 seconds left in the 1st half.
                                                                Comment
                                                                • Guest

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Texas Tech -14 2nd Half is the play now. Go double or nothing with your other pinky John.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • RichardMoss
                                                                    SBR MVP
                                                                    • 11-27-08
                                                                    • 2162

                                                                    #34
                                                                    NCAA Football

                                                                    GAME #177-178

                                                                    HALFTIME PURPOSES

                                                                    TEX TECH - QB Tyler Potts (Undisclosed) left today's game, "questionable" to return.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • jayc88
                                                                      Restricted User
                                                                      • 12-30-07
                                                                      • 6785

                                                                      #35
                                                                      texas tech qb tyler potts will not return for the 2nd half.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...