centerbet - bonus cheaters + poor support

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ewqaewa
    SBR Rookie
    • 02-25-07
    • 1

    #1
    centerbet - bonus cheaters + poor support
    Hello
    Some time ago I have found on blogabet portal some banner of centerbet with interesting promotion (100% match bonus up to £50 on your first bet (100USD / 75EUR). Just 1-time rollover requirement at odds 1.90 or above!). Unfortunately, there wasn't ane details - so I have ask centerbet support about this bonus(is valid, terms and conditions?) .

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...3476687ff.html

    Centerbet support answer

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...881708ef2.html

    Bonus was looking attractive, rules wasnt bad- so I have open account, made deposit and required bet. Unfortunately i have lost my first 100$ bet - but risk is risk , I was waiting for bonus. I have been waiting 3 days, and nothing. So I have asked cb support, what is going on?

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...8a4fce705.html

    centerbet support answer

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...04d7ae845.html

    I was really shocked - I thought that centerbet is proffesional company. In rules &condition of bonus (from cb support), wasnt any mention that bonus is valid only to registration via some links. I have ask cb support, again

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...7135894f2.html

    cb support answer

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...0ff9dd70d.html

    Of course banner of centerbet is stiil present on blogabet. It is not hard task to find...

    http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...0ff9dd70d.html

    Is SBR team can help me, to get bonus? I have lost 100$, I have to meet all requirements from terms and conditions- but cb support lie all the time. In terms and condition wasnt any info about registration via link, banner of centerbet is really easy to find on blogabet .
    Any hope to get bonus....?
  • louis
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 09-23-06
    • 763

    #2
    email sbr

    email SBR at assistance@sbr.com
    Comment
    Search
    Collapse
    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
    Collapse
    Working...