U.S. Election Bingo ($250 to Winner)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SBR Andy
    Administrator
    • 02-09-22
    • 5401

    #36
    Originally posted by BarkingToad
    When will this be graded?
    Once the AP projects control of the House. We will announce the winners once it is graded.

    https://apnews.com/projects/election...2024/?office=H
    Comment
    • ThaWoj
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 03-09-10
      • 6773

      #37
      I actually had the 312 tb right but I got 4/5 because i had harris with the popular vote like a dumbass. Oh well hope a bunch of ppl had 312 otherwise I'll be tilted.
      Comment
      • SBR Andy
        Administrator
        • 02-09-22
        • 5401

        #38
        Congrats to the winners who correctly predicted the tie-breaker of 312 electoral college votes! They will split the grand prize, but we will be upgrading all winners to a $50 Amazon Gift Card.

        View the leaderboard here: https://contests.sportsbookreview.co...?gameId=126697



        Winners will receive an email with the status of your prize fulfilment. I will also reach out via PM.

        Thanks all for playing!
        Comment
        • slewfan
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 10-01-15
          • 16556

          #39
          Here's to the Winners...

          I had 326 electoral votes, not the 312 previously stated. Guess I was a little rambunctious.
          Comment
          • chen
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 03-21-09
            • 603

            #40
            Thanks andy
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...