they saying it is cool and overcast and small chance of shower
Reds have several players out or not starting due to minor niggling injuries btw
Comment
cincinnatikid513
SBR Aristocracy
11-23-17
45365
#1044
looks like all adelaides goal scorers are playing
is it too much ask for first goal to ccm and a red for adelaide
Comment
Optional
Moderator
06-10-10
64640
#1045
Originally posted by cincinnatikid513
looks like all adelaides goal scorers are playing
is it too much ask for first goal to ccm and a red for adelaide
I dont know if you are watching, but Mariners look well up for this game.
They have had at least 3 dangerous attacks and hit woodwork twice I think.
Comment
cincinnatikid513
SBR Aristocracy
11-23-17
45365
#1046
Originally posted by Optional
I dont know if you are watching, but Mariners look well up for this game.
They have had at least 3 dangerous attacks and hit woodwork twice I think.
thats good to hear, i dont like watch games i bet on i just let flashscore show me the way
Comment
cincinnatikid513
SBR Aristocracy
11-23-17
45365
#1047
where the goals didnt expect 0 0 this far in
Comment
Optional
Moderator
06-10-10
64640
#1048
Been a lot of chances that could have netted.
I need 1 from Reds b4 HT
Comment
cincinnatikid513
SBR Aristocracy
11-23-17
45365
#1049
Originally posted by Optional
Been a lot of chances that could have netted.
I need 1 from Reds b4 HT
they must be expecting some goals in 2nd half my book has both teams score 2nd half at +146 that's pretty low considering ccm was +600 dogs start match
Comment
cincinnatikid513
SBR Aristocracy
11-23-17
45365
#1050
7 shots on target 0-0 at half
cmon ccm some how some way find a way win this in the 2nd half