Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Lol @ people thinking the OP is wrong just because he is fat

If what he says is true then he is right and chicago's strength and conditioning team is at fault

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Lol @ people thinking the OP is wrong just because he is fat

If what he says is true then he is right and chicago's strength and conditioning team is at fault
    No one is at fault. Just bad luck... Rose had way too many injuries packed into a small time frame and with the weird compact schedule the NBA put out this year, it just didn't bode well for Rose.

He'll be back, and this team is still good enough to win it all without him...

The sad thing is that Deng is 70% as well because he opted against surgery... this might just be a wash year for the Bulls. Then again, there are douchebags out there that think it is an excuse if we don't win it all even though one all star is playing through his injury and one super star just suffered a season ending injury.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I blame coach tibs for having him out there that late a bit. Game was well in hand n his knee aint been right all year. I also blame the sprint schedule due to the strike in which guys r thrown out nite after nite with little rest. Im not blaming this on weightlifting

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I blame coach tibs for having him out there that late a bit. Game was well in hand n his knee aint been right all year. I also blame the sprint schedule due to the strike in which guys r thrown out nite after nite with little rest. Im not blaming this on weightlifting
    fukk blaming Coach Tibs... He's right, Rose needed to work on closing. When the Bulls started playing good teams like the Pacers/Heat/Celtics, he was going to need to be used to being in the game 35-40 minutes.

Only thing I wish never happened is I wish Rose never drove into the lane up by 12. Just burn clock, throw it around and shoot a jumper.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Dude, I know something about jerking off and you can't do a fast, violent tug before you play basketball. The smart players do a slow, controlled stroke just to warm up.
    I play a lot of basketball.....You can't break the rule before a game. No sex, no jerkin..... you lose your edge. It's completely opposite of going out on a date. You don't go on a date with a loaded gun, but you need that loaded gun on the court for killer instinct.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    This injury was more than likely going to occur at some point in the playoffs. It was a non contact injury and more than likely caused by all the other injuries Rose suffered throughout the year and the compacted schedule.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

First 12