Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

SOCCER : Belgium Germinal Beerschot +353 Dog of the day

Belgium Jupiler League: here is a interesting game with really strange odds, OK Zulte Waregem is playing at home,but thats the only advantage here, they have just won 2 games so far and are on14th place,whilst Germinal Beerschot is in 8th place with 7 wins,look at the table

Germinal Beerschot +353 @5dimes

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Beerschot have some some horrible defensive injury problems which explains why their odds have drifted so much. You can now get +391 at Pinny.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought this was the "dog of the day"

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

shit that's a bear.

oh well....

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

gtf outta here you incest product,your dad must have done something real bad to you, you sick fuuk, or are you just angry that your mom and dad are sisters?? or is this just normal in latino familys??nowget outta here it smells too much chilli here
    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    shit that's a bear.

oh well....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    gtf outta here you incest product,your dad must have done something real bad to you, you sick fuuk, or are you just angry that your mom and dad are sisters?? or is this just normal in latino familys??nowget outta here it smells too much chilli here

If my mom and dad are sisters, how would I have been conceived without a penis in the equation?

Kinda like if you and a 9 year old boy were playing "sandusky" in the showers at the YMCA, you 2 couldn't have a child, because there is no vagina in the equation.

roxxxxxy, learn how babies are made if you want to make fun of someone....But what do you expect from someone that has no interest in anyone over the age of 12.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dog Loser of the day...another one brought to you by your neighborhood hamburger.

The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.