Rafael scored 7 minutes in for Aarhus, but Ilso scored 29 and then Hubertz 39 for the road team.
Aarhus pick looks like a loser.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2212
thanks to my crawling connection today, I missed the next game.
I was busy refreshing like 30 times trying to do another task, which ended up taking 30 minutes instead of 2.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2213
Next time I'll set an alarm. What's interesting is that when I set an alarm, I never seem to need it. It's when I don't set one that I forget.
Comment
MexicanStallion
SBR Posting Legend
09-08-08
20429
#2214
Streak -2
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2215
I should be at 1. Instead I'm at L2 because I missed a pick.
Two ways to get in two picks.
Take Lowe w/no w and then 10:35 should be almost a lock to get in.
Or take MNF who scores first and that should allow you to take anything after 9 PM EDT.
Comment
SamsNCharge99
SBR Aristocracy
10-22-08
41244
#2216
Colts to score first, streak of -5
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2217
Accuscore has Lowe getting a win at 50%.
Considering that and considering taking MNF is more likely to yield more choices, I'll go with MNF. Probably Indy to score first.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2218
I'm having a bad day today and I think I know why.
Anyway, I was going to take the under based on the wrong game. A different site listed a French Ligue 2 match for 2 goals or less/3 goals or more on streak. I took 2 goals or less there because it was -143 at 5 Dimes.
That streak place also had the Liga game as -1.5 instead of a total.
Somehow I got confused and thought the SftC one was the one I had looked up the odds for.
I don't know what 5 Dimes had for the total in Liga (-1.5 was -108/100), but Bodog had -135/-105 with the over favored.
72.7% took the over on SftC and won.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2219
23
23
22
19
19
18
18
18
18
18
17
17
17
17
17
gotta root for Miami here with so many big streaks on Indy
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2220
Leeds +1.5 now.
Have to decide between a 4 inning prop and AAA later.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2221
Josh Johnson is projected by Accuscore to win 6.9-6.3, plus he has the tie.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#2222
streak 1
philiies
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2223
streak 4
Udinese win or draw
Comment
SamsNCharge99
SBR Aristocracy
10-22-08
41244
#2224
AC Milan WIN streak of 2
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2225
Tampa Bay up to a W2
Hamels: risky prop. If I had to pick, I'd take Ks up to a W3, mostly because Ks has the tie.
Detroit Shock up to a W1
Minnesota Twins up to a W1 (no reason to pick this, also)
LA Sparks up to a W1 (same)
Texas Rangers up to a W4 or 5
San Francisco up to a W3
Comment
SamsNCharge99
SBR Aristocracy
10-22-08
41244
#2226
going w/ Hamels K's.don't like much, just making a pick, then SF tonight
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2227
Thirteen leaderboard streaks went down on the biggest streak-buster in weeks, including a 23 and a 24.
Ole Miss.
I lost my W6. Too bad, because I was debating between that and Felix, which won.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2228
headed for an L2.
I actually liked the under, but for some reason went with the over. Probably because Penny got rocked in his last start.
Comment
MexicanStallion
SBR Posting Legend
09-08-08
20429
#2229
Finally snapped my awful negative streak of 7 I believe.
Streak +3
Paraguay Win/Draw
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2230
L2
Paraguay
Comment
SamsNCharge99
SBR Aristocracy
10-22-08
41244
#2231
Italy
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2232
Sammy, I'm up 10 in the monthly.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2233
Originally posted by pico
none of you broke ass dengens has espn insider...
I actually did get Insider, but I don't have the icon for some reason.
I'm taking over 3.5 in soccer.
Looks like only one pick tonight.
Three pick day. Should've been 5. Golf needed to be a few minutes later and the Moron in Charge should've posted a baseball prop that would've ended in time for the late stuff.
Comment
SamsNCharge99
SBR Aristocracy
10-22-08
41244
#2234
i got a soccer gm now, later IDK, Yanks, Rangers, Missouri, one of thse
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#2235
streak of 4
i've picked Phoenix Mercury. i guess they should win.
missouri should win pretty big too.
Comment
MexicanStallion
SBR Posting Legend
09-08-08
20429
#2236
Streak +5
Bolton Wanderers
Comment
SamsNCharge99
SBR Aristocracy
10-22-08
41244
#2237
streak of 2..going w/ Ga. Tech,
work till 330, so wont have time to get in 330 pick I dont think, if I could it would be Cal or Miami Fl
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#2238
ncaa games i like today
oregon (even though they are 6 point dogs) over cal
ncsu over pitt
penn st LMV
stanford over wash
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#2239
stallion put his 6 streak on pitt, they were leading but state just tied it up on opening drive at the half. going to be a close game.
a lot of the leader board is on cal. theyre losing 3-25 at halftime. i'm on oregon.
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#2240
stanford is a 9 point favorite, yet washington is getting 70% of streakers.
i'm beginning to think stanford is going to win big, considering how much the public likes washington, and the line for stanford has gone from -7 to -9.