Losing streak now at 4, and now I can't pick soccer.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#387
streak back at 0
next pick: st loius blues
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#388
lost with the Mets. 5 game losing streak but couldn't get back to pick anything because I was at softball.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#389
I'll take Joe Johnson
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#390
Originally posted by yisman
I'll take Joe Johnson
i like joe also. hawks at home, joe should outscore wade straight up, plus he gets the assists.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#391
game not over in time to pick the late game
losing streak now at 6, it looks like
hawks blow out miami, but Joe Johnson falls just short
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#392
streak 0
last pick of the day: anthony(den)
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#393
at the last second I got the pick in. Took Carmelo.
By far my longest losing streak. I'm now at 7.
Comment
Shortstop
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
01-02-09
27281
#394
Take the Kenyan for the Boston Marathon at 9:30 AM
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#395
I'll take Ryan Hall.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#396
wait, I didn't realize this was the top Kenyan.
Hall is really good (one of the best US HS runners ever), but I don't think he can stay with the top Kenyans.
In fact, RKC is about +100 and Hall is like +500.
This is too easy. I think I have to take RKC unless I'm trying to lose on purpose (I'm only two shy of the current leaderboard).
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#397
streak stuck at 0
next pick: sheffield united to win
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#398
losing streak at 8. Not sure if that's good or bad.
I originally picked Ryan Hall, lol.
I'm taking Burnley.
Good chance of a draw.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#399
I was thinking about it earlier and I decided I didn't mind that I picked the Kenyan. Had I picked Ryan Hall, he would've lost as well.
I'm picking to win, but I got jinxed somehow. Let's see how it happens. If I cared about the streak, I'd pick to lose and I wouldn't keep picking every possible matchup.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#400
I notice yankees-a's got postponed. Can't believe that was a matchup. Way too easy, 3 homers or more. They're playing in a stadium that allows like 5 a game and the A's have good power.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#401
^ that post must've broken it.
ESPN.com is showing a Burnley win, although the lazy SOB scoring stuff for this contest hasn't updated it.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#402
still losing.
picked nats. but the game isn;t starting.
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#403
taking calgary tonight
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#404
I took the Capitals and I'm hoping to get in another pick.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#405
streak 1
next pick liverpool to win
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#406
Rockies turn 2 game winning streak into 1 game losing streak.
by the way, they just stuck up an ad for the NFL draft. I guess they'll be posting a bunch of props. Longest winning streak during the draft wins $5,000. I remember they did this on Christmas with all the NBA games and props. I actually got a 5 gamer that day. I thought I had a chance to win.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#408
we have a streak legend here. The 15 game losing streak is tied for 4th. 4th place out of millions of participants!
========
losing streak at 2.
I'd like to pick St. Louis, but that won't end in time for the late games.
Means I have to pick the Philly baseball game or the Philly hockey game.
I guess I'll take the Phillies. Both games are a tossup.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#409
flyers
seems like losing is easier than winning.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#410
losing is definitely easier than winning.
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#411
i'm taking seattle tonight, was leaning anaheim but sj might take it out of desperation
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#412
flyer seems like a loser.
going with sharks once this game is over
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#413
Streak is at 1 after the Phillies win.
lot of options late.
Not used to seeing four matchups after 10 PM EDT.
here's what I would take for each matchup
Tigers
Mariners
Sharks
Boozer
last one is the hardest to predict, so throw that out the window.
I think I'm going to take San Jose. I really think they win tonight.
I say:
60% San Jose wins
54% Seattle wins
50% Detroit wins
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#414
delay in Philadelphia.
#$^$*#$
If it lasts longer than 20 minutes, I'm screwed.
Comment
SexyMit
SBR Hall of Famer
10-12-06
6139
#415
Yeah I have philly also... I sure hope they hurry up with the delay!
If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#416
sharks.
2 games losing streak.
i am better at doing a losing streak than a winning streak.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#417
@#*$#^@#(*$&@#&#$&@&$#%#&
I picked a 7:05 game and I'm not going to be able to make a second pick. @&%# you Phillies. Next time just cancel the game beforehand.
If the delay is over a half hour, the game is official, and it's a rout, the game should be called. If it was 4-3, I could understand it more.
It's 11-3 in the 7th.
F-ing streak for the cash is ridiculous.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#418
^^^april rain. should;ve picked an indoor game. but you got a winner though
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#419
Had I known, I would've taken Pittsburgh, but I figured the hockey game as a 50-50 game. I gave the Phillies a better chance of winning than the Penguins.
Comment
losturmarbles
SBR MVP
07-01-08
4604
#420
i'm going with pitt for the 1230 baseball game today