1. #1
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Wow getting bent over big time with Knicks over 97.5


  2. #2
    baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,691

    what's the problem? they'll get at least 77 by end of 3rd.

    they'll get 21 in 4th.

    or are you talking about 2half?

  3. #3
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    what's the problem? they'll get at least 77 by end of 3rd.

    they'll get 21 in 4th.

    or are you talking about 2half?
    Have you seen how they have played this whole quarter? they can't buy a bucket. I need atleast 77 total points going into the 4th to have a chance.

  4. #4
    baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,691

    they'll get it. plus you've got the home team trailing on national tv on opening day. they'll make an effort

    I wouldn't be worried about this one

  5. #5
    Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 4,900
    Betpoints: 60

    You should be fine. As long as the game is within 10 points either way, you should get a lot of points down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

  6. #6
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Def worried bad gut feeling.

    Sumpert just went Down, and Douglas four fouls can't have him foul out

  7. #7
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,666
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Def worried bad gut feeling.

    Sumpert just went Down, and Douglas four fouls can't have him foul out
    stop your fukkin cryin

    you aint losing that bet

    celtics will have 5 team fouls 4 minutes into 4th quarter

    game is rigged for the over

    crawford calling every fukkin play a foul

  8. #8
    baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,691

    79 end 3rd. you need 19.

    wish I was that lucky. you'll get it. me, on the other hand, .. I have the kiss of death

  9. #9
    oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-06-09
    Posts: 6,585
    Betpoints: 240

    it isnt fun if u dont sweat a little

  10. #10
    Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-11
    Posts: 639
    Betpoints: 1198

    Bro haha youre good, lets cash it

  11. #11
    larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-10
    Posts: 2,813
    Betpoints: 2026

    going over...

  12. #12
    Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-11
    Posts: 2,994

    All is good for this bet...congrats...

  13. #13
    BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-09
    Posts: 6,679

    Easily over.

  14. #14
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    stop your fukkin cryin

    you aint losing that bet

    celtics will have 5 team fouls 4 minutes into 4th quarter

    game is rigged for the over

    crawford calling every fukkin play a foul
    Jeez matter with you? Your girl give you a blowup doll for Christmas?

  15. #15
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,946
    Betpoints: 404

    NBA is great

    What a game

    Old men vs young guns

  16. #16
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    What a brutal fkn offensive foul call

  17. #17
    baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,691

    need 9 with 8 minutes to go

    easiest winner of the century


    let's trade bets

  18. #18
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Not gonna get it

  19. #19
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Reverse jinx bails me out haha

    LETS GO KNICKS

    Good game to open the season but same ole Knicks can't get the critical stop when needed.

  20. #20
    drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-08
    Posts: 11,162
    Betpoints: 276


  21. #21
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Holy shit multiple stops from the knicks!

  22. #22
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,593
    Betpoints: 194

    Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Reverse jinx bails me out haha

    LETS GO KNICKS

    Good game to open the season but same ole Knicks can't get the critical stop when needed.
    Fukn Crybaby. I hate these threads. Makes me want to pull against you even though I wasn't on either side!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  23. #23
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Fukn Crybaby. I hate these threads. Makes me want to pull against you even though I wasn't on either side!
    O shut the **** up will ya

    They went into complete meltdown mode and had seven points with 3 min left in third quarter I had a legit decent beef

    They pulled their heads out of their ass. Its not like the Celtics aren't capable of holding teams under 20 points some quarters.

  24. #24
    dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-26-09
    Posts: 1,803
    Betpoints: 18

    I bo0ught the knicks down to -3 and took the under.....how you think my ass feels now? dont see me crying!

  25. #25
    AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-09
    Posts: 2,903

    melow being out for most of the 3rd hurt the total and the spread of the knicks.

  26. #26
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,666
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    I bo0ught the knicks down to -3 and took the under.....how you think my ass feels now? dont see me crying!
    Op is a fukkin idiot

    Ignore him

    Guy needed 10 pts in the last 12 mins and was in his closet in the fetal position in tears

    Probably had 10 bucks in the game

    I lost two dimes

    U see me cryin

    Fukkin idiot

    I was rooting against him just on principle

  27. #27
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Op is a fukkin idiot

    Ignore him

    Guy needed 10 pts in the last 12 mins and was in his closet in the fetal position in tears

    Probably had 10 bucks in the game

    I lost two dimes

    U see me cryin
    I
    Fukkin idiot

    I was rooting against him just on principle
    Actually you are acting like a little BITCH and crying you act like I made 50 post in a row play by play screaming in put a emoticon of a dude banging his head. It's called frustration, not crying like the Lil baby you are now. I guess you never took a bad beat before anything is possible

    Just the other night I had Calgary under 2.5, luongo had a shutout going into the third completely locked in and gave up two goals than an empty netter to end the game. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.. not like I started this thread going into the fourth quarter needing 18 points. When I posted they needed about 37 points with 3 min left in third quarter, that is not a lock against the celtics

    Anywhere have fun chasing your two dimes, and merry Christmas

  28. #28
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,666
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Actually you are acting like a little BITCH and crying you act like I made 50 post in a row play by play screaming in put a emoticon of a dude banging his head. It's called frustration, not crying like the Lil baby you are now. I guess you never took a bad beat before anything is possible

    Just the other night I had Calgary under 2.5, luongo had a shutout going into the third completely locked in and gave up two goals than an empty netter to end the game. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.. not like I started this thread going into the fourth quarter needing 18 points. When I posted they needed about 37 points with 3 min left in third quarter, that is not a lock against the celtics

    Anywhere have fun chasing your two dimes, and merry Christmas
    cool story

    You just proved what an idiot you are

    Knicks has 62 at halftime

    Team total was 97.5

    Meaning at halftime they needed 35

    How exactly did they need 37 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

    Your a moron

  29. #29
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 11160

    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

    cool story

    You just proved what an idiot you are

    Knicks has 62 at halftime

    Team total was 97.5

    Meaning at halftime they needed 35

    How exactly did they need 37 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

    Your a moron

    buried

  30. #30
    showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 2,850
    Betpoints: 3884


  31. #31
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    Oh sorry I didn't have It down to a fuckin tee I was in the car on the road when posted that big fuckingndeal all I know is they had 67 points when I started the thread

    I won, your stuck chasing two dimes on Christmas. Get over it

  32. #32
    zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-11
    Posts: 10,702

    So 31 points not 37 woopty doooooooo

Top