Air time: 9pm EST, 8pm CST on Fox News Channel

http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...ate-from-iowa/

as always, listen just to Ron Paul...other guys are irrelevant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JohnGalt2341
Dream it. Believe it. Work hard at it.

SBR PRO
betpoints: 2136
Message Me

[COLOR=#000000 !important] Quote:

If you had to Vote on what would be your dinner for the next 4 years and your choices were between the 8 pieces of crap shown below:

These 8 pieces of crap have names by the way. They are... starting from the top going clockwise: Jon Huntsman, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Thaddeus McCotter, Tim Pawlenty, and Obama is the one in the middle. Similar pieces of crap have been served to the general public for many years. The general public eats them willingly because it's all they know and they don't know any better. Many of these pieces of crap are even very popular. OR... you could eat this for dinner for the next 4 years:

This dish is called Ron Paul. Most people are probably not familiar with it because they've been eating crap for so long. Many are probably even terrified by it because it looks so different than what they are used to eating. For me... I don't care if I'm the only person on the planet Voting for this dish. Even if I think it's going to lose I'm still going to Vote for it because I KNOW it's better than eating a piece of crap. None of the pieces of crap are exactly the same... but they're still crap. If the Founding Father's were still alive today I'd bet everything I own that they would take the Ron Paul dish over any of the 8 pieces of crap. What do you think?
[/COLOR]

Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 08-03-11 at 10:50 PM..

Nomination(s):
This post was nominated 3 times. To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, maersksealand, and l7ustin