The "Top 10" things I learned about SBR Posters in 2008

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Robyn
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 02-05-08
    • 9681

    #36
    I'll have you know, Mr. BBD, I tread Bread very well. When he is winning.
    Comment
    • Poker_Beast
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-14-06
      • 6547

      #37
      Originally posted by HAPPY BOY
      I learned most young bucks at SBR are raging alcaholics and will need liver transplants before there 30th b-day.
      Comment
      • bigboydan
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 08-10-05
        • 55420

        #38
        Originally posted by Robyn
        I'll have you know, Mr. BBD, I tread Bread very well. When he is winning.
        What about when he is losing though?
        Comment
        • Robyn
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 02-05-08
          • 9681

          #39
          Originally posted by bigboydan
          What about when he is losing though?
          Oh yeah. Well then, I treat him like dirt. I was called a bastard today at work. I didn't know that a woman could be as much...but I suppose it somewhat rings true.
          Comment
          • diogee
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 01-11-08
            • 19477

            #40
            Originally posted by pimike
            Some things never change
            I should be up to a 59 game skid by the end of tonight.
            Comment
            • bigboydan
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 08-10-05
              • 55420

              #41
              Originally posted by Robyn
              Oh yeah. Well then, I treat him like dirt. I was called a bastard today at work. I didn't know that a woman could be as much...but I suppose it somewhat rings true.
              Then I learned correctly then and stand by #5 then.
              Comment
              • pimike
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 03-23-08
                • 37150

                #42
                Originally posted by diogee
                I should be up to a 59 game skid by the end of tonight.
                Just put a future bet on Chargers to win AFC and win Superbowl

                Thank me in February
                Comment
                • Panic
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 01-06-08
                  • 10367

                  #43
                  I have learned that my life really has made a turn for the worse.
                  Comment
                  • yisman
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 09-01-08
                    • 75682

                    #44
                    Originally posted by betplom

                    I no longer believe BBD has over 30000 posts, I do believe Tsoprano has over 25000 but they edited his info to read just over 10k posts, its all a ruse.
                    Actually, I'm surprised bbd's post count is so low.

                    Have you seen the Wheel of Banishment threads? He posts like 15 times in each one.

                    Then there are the 8 other threads he starts a day, where he of course replies to all the posters in it.

                    bbd should have like 50,000 posts.
                    Comment
                    • THEGREAT30
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 10-04-08
                      • 8970

                      #45
                      Originally posted by Panic
                      I have learned that my life really has made a turn for the worse.
                      I forgot to add this also.
                      Comment
                      • Robyn
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 02-05-08
                        • 9681

                        #46
                        Originally posted by bigboydan
                        Then I learned correctly then and stand by #5 then.
                        You just believe what you must, precious.
                        Comment
                        • AgainstAllOdds
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 02-24-08
                          • 6053

                          #47
                          Originally posted by bigboydan
                          I learned a lot of things on the SBR forum in 2008.

                          Here is my top 10 list.

                          #1. I learned that coach does have false teeth.

                          #2. I learned Pat Venditto still plays with Tinker Toys when he's "barreled in" for over 40 dimes.

                          #3. I learned that Mr.Nicky is a degenerate gambler as well as a closet Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

                          #4. I learned that Mr.Richkas only buys quality crack from 12 year old's in East St.Louis

                          #5. I learned that Bread gets treated like dirt by Robyn and has to visit hookers because she won't give him any.

                          #6. I learned that Onthewhat can't be older than 12 years old.

                          #7. I learned that Diogee is even a bigger jinx than DAC and Pat ever were.

                          #8. I learned that you can lose $500 in a matter of 7 seconds when playing craps when Fonzie's cousin is shooting the dice.

                          #9. I learned that Nina would cheat on Mr.Nicky if they ever got married after learning she was caught cybering with JJGold in the SBR chat room.

                          #10. I learned that PIMike never met a game he didn't like and would explain why he's always barreled in to Creditwagering.


                          What have you learned at the SBR forum in 2008.
                          As always, spot on Danny


                          Comment
                          • ZetaPsi808
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 09-18-08
                            • 12119

                            #48
                            Originally posted by pat venditto
                            I learned that onner is a freshman in high school.
                            nice avatar chief
                            Comment
                            • hubie69
                              SBR Hall of Famer
                              • 09-16-10
                              • 7329

                              #49
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...