I have been doing this over at the poker forum but I thought I would also do it in Players talk. Basically I am acting as a sports reporter for the Ryder cup. It has been fun so far, though i am not sure I am going to be able to do every table like I have tried. you know, that damn job gets in the way.

HERE IS MY PREVIOUS COVERAGE

Ace's vs. King's. When RonPaul2008 from America moved in he thought he had won it. World's WilC just moved all in and he had King's. Then the cards was flipped and he saw two Aces. a devastating blow. Paul was down big time, especially after an Ace was turned on the flop. Paul was down to under a thousand chips, having to scratch his way back.

Ace's sure do help that. In what may have been the most ironic turn of events, Paul suddenly found himself moving all in, again facing WilC. What was different, this time he had the Ace's and took down a big pot.

But it was the Canadian that was the real story. Benjy was able to dig deep and win the second table of the day. beating out American Ron Paul the standings are now

Europe 17
America 15
Canada 15
World 13

Canada has now won two in a row and really climbing that leader board. They currently lead table three now as well. Stay up to date as I will bring all the coverage right here at the Reds_Fan Chronicles.